Clicky

Sukasa Rydell

It's been a pleasure serving.

Ordo Personell - Sukasa Rydell

Operation - Veteran, Former Astra High command, elite squadron leader. Current taskforce after transfer is the

Fulmenata Alpha squadron within the ranks of Terra.

Resignation -

Upon my service within the Alliance Navy II, As a mear E-1 under the name of Mercenary Television, I had no idea I'd been serving alongside an old friend from Furcadia, and the Shinra Corp. that once dominated the Para RP within the 8bit game.

Shadow's stepping down, and appointment of a Mr. Aryte Vesperia into control of the growing Military, and formitable force to the Alliance Navy, Turned into the Venuma Coallition.

which I was still a mear Enlisted rank, never surpassing the "E-2" position. Upon which I had gone inactive due to school, I returned only the week the VC collapsed. Thus the Creation of the Novus Ordo Impiralis. I had achieved the rank of E-3, in the Acies Legion, under the command of Adonis Esexx. Where I served to term until Astra's Vetto Memorial left, I was asked to join Astra, per Joseph's request. Where Astra was reformed.. Hostilities with MDF faultered as the command, and group fell apart. Soon after, the Technology advanced where as the Ordo was the supirior and most Advanced military on the grid, and to this day, the Ordo keeps that title. The closing, and reopening of the Ordo, resurfaced that burning fire that resided in most of us when we first caught wind that things were closing. I myself having the pelasure to work alongside the High command, and given the chance to prove myself was always my goal within the Ordo. All I wished was to Make others proud, and make them the best they could be.

I hereby, with this statement, Sukasa Rydell. Personell for nearly four years Submit my resignation into Inactive status, for an indefinate ammount of time. Current political stances, and overall stillness has caused strife within the ranks, and a subtle morale break for the more Veteran members. though only an opinion. I have served a long term, and with many merits and commendations It apears that my presence, as much as I change the way I am. Never seems to be satisfactory to most members, The cliche "Oh god, it's Sukasa" comes to mind. Not exactally what I planned to be rememberd by. I hope that I may be remembered diffrently and I do not plan on Enlisting myself in any other military. If I am to return to the military scene under official status, I will be an Ordo once again. but as of now, I cannot.

Sincere apologies, regrets, and best of wishes to the entier group.

With this in mind, I bid fairwell.

To the Ordo; I'm sorry I've failed you.

Effective: October fourth, two-thousand and eight, 23:41

--Sukasa Rydell

Sorry to see you go; thank you for all your commitment.

To answer your polite, not so polite jab:

Current political stances, and overall stillness has caused strife within the ranks, and a

subtle morale break for the more Veteran members. though only an opinion.

As in, you're disappointed you've not been promoted back up to officer after burning bridges and being rude to people.

Footnote: don't post your sob story resignations in general forum-- you lose your ability to see the general forum after resigning.