Clicky

Kithsuneca Eilde

Happy Holidays!

Tomorrow I'll be headed out for Family, probably won't be back till after Christmas. It's going to be one hectic day with all the kids running around and opening presents left and right.

I just wanted to wish everyone in the Ordo a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. And hope everyone has a Safe, Fun time with their family or loved ones. Hope everyone gets what they wanted for Christmas/Holidays and hope everyone has a great time.

Hopefully by the end of this Month my Spirit will be higher and I'll be on SL more often. Miss being around everyone, and hope everyone's been doing okay.

Have a Happy Holiday, and Merry Christmas Everyone.

Tomorrow I'll be headed out for Family, probably won't be back till after Christmas. It's going to be one hectic day with all the kids running around and opening presents left and right.

I just wanted to wish everyone in the Ordo a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. And hope everyone has a Safe, Fun time with their family or loved ones. Hope everyone gets what they wanted for Christmas/Holidays and hope everyone has a great time.

Hopefully by the end of this Month my Spirit will be higher and I'll be on SL more often. Miss being around everyone, and hope everyone's been doing okay.

Have a Happy Holiday, and Merry Christmas Everyone.

Merry Christmas to you, and the rest of Ordo. I am also leaving, except I'm gonna be in NYC and stuff. Be back Wednesday. HOLLA HOLLA GET LINDEN.

I'll be on MSN if any of you need to contact me. Skype every now and then.

P.S.

500L Bounty will be payed out to the first person to IM me with a confirmed kill on Arch Graves before I return. The kill must be during either an attack or defense on Titan or Ziost, any kills from New Jessie will not count!