Clicky

Dante682184 Bellic

Glazed

I laid in my cot thinking what a nice day it was today on titan, No enemy disturbances just simple guard duty that's rare. Realizing its my time to rest i flopped in to my cot still armored. My helmet caressed my head and my withered body armor clutched me like a mother would her newborn. I closed my eyes slowly ready to drift off in to slumber to rest my weary sore body. Just as my eyes closed the comm link in my helmet screamed open and the sound of titans OIC spoke

"ALL HANDS ON DECK, ALL HANDS ON DECK, THIS IS NOT A DRILL MASSIVE RAID ON TITAN, MASSIVE CASUALTIES, COHORS B CENURIES I-III REPORT UP TO THE PATIO NOW ON THE..."

Just before comms closed i heard a gigantic explosion, i assumed the worse. Immediately with out thought i grabbed my SCAR-L and ran up to the Patio, climbing several flights of stairs. as i closed in on the top of the stairs i could hear many screams of pain and agony the thoughts in my head burst out of control. i arose from the top of the staircase to see the bodies of 15 or so brave numeris principales and tribunus litering the hallway wounded, missing arms,legs,tails,fingers, and most importantly souls. I began to run down the hall to exit out on to the patio i looked to my left for a second, and there i seen the Imperator Himself, Aryte planning in the map room. i couldn't stop and listen as i had to report to the patio for my duties.

I burst out of the hall way and immediately hit cover behind a nearby Barricade. The sound of the lead ricocheting off of the metal made my ears ring, i looked up to the hallway and watched the rest of Cohors B get rushed out and put in to cover.

"ALRIGHT YOU FOUR HOP DOWN HIT COVER AND LAY DOWN AGAGHC"

before he could finish his sentense he got nailed with a red pulse laser. We all just asumed to hop down and, well lay down..so we did..I was the first one to hit the ground and go prone and crawl. God it was horrible Heavy MGs just ripped us up. The rest of us rolled in to a ditch and listened to our comms as the great imperator spoke

"My fellow brethren We can succeed push to the mountains, REPEL THEM, PUSH"

Morale was high surprisingly some one even shouted before they hoped up out of the ditch "WE'RE GUNA FIGHT, WE'RE GUNA DIE, WE'RE GUNA WIN!" and with one loud cheer Astra pilots flew over our head to bomb the ridge, they did so and we hoped up out of the ditch to push forward. but the enemy regrouped faster than we all thought, and simply pounded us in to the ground, dropping about half of our fire team including myself.

I simply laid on the ground, accepting my fate watching the astra pilots do their rounds on the mountains. I laid there thinking to myself, i did the best i could do, and i suppose thats all i could have done. soon after he got downed, the battle was over, i was long gone for damn sure. most of us where, but we won..titan was safe, and again. The Imperialis remaind dominant.

~Just a lil story i thought up surrounding the idea of moral heh. you like thanks :D