Clicky

Ciel Eilde

Attention; to all fellow Ordo members who might have been curious~

Saturday, January 15th, in the evening -- I will be returning to Ordo.

This means, of course, I will pick back up the banner for the Imperator and fight once more alongside all of you great and wonderful people.

I know it's been forever. I'm sure a lot has changed. But I assure you that I am still with Ordo and I intend to maintain that position.

Please be advised that it will take some getting used to Second Life again as I have not had ANY contact with it since my departure some months ago.

I have many a stories to tell you on Ventrilo as well, to those willing to listen. And it will be worth it, or so I'd think, since some of them are pretty amusing.

Anyway, I am returning. So look for me Saturday night!

ALSO, ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT;

If all goes according to plan, and I'm hoping it will, I will be attending Anthrocon'11 this year by the aid of friend and family alike. It will probably be the only con I'll be attending this year, since I'm also planning on working on living, working and going to school PERMANENTLY in Michigan.

This is all subject to change, however -- I shall post more when I know more throughout the year until the time comes.

I have missed you ALL a great deal.

Shoutouts to Mark, Kiwi, Tsukiyomi and the rest of you! See you soon, alright?!

"Fortius quo fidelius."

Yours truly,

Ciel Eilde