Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting 08JAN11

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold | E-8; Praepositus | Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 18 December 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Main weekly meeting.

SUMMARY:

From Combat to Erebus

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it

Imperator's Report

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 318

Cadets:

Applications

New: 22

Accepted: 11

Denied: 6

Review: 6

Combat

Defensive: * unknown; system being updated.

Offensive: 19 (outstanding!)

Allied Assist: 0

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Whoops. Cadets: 6.

Diplomatic Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes this evening:

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Erebus Initiative was confirmed to the Iron Symphony on Thursday. It is important to note that, however an IS group, they remain a hostile party and will continue engaging us in combat.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, Erebus may visit while wearing their Iron Symphony tag. That is, provided other Erebus are not currently assaulting.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: TAC has taken specific interest in engaging Erebus. No doubt based upon Erebus tendency to bug them constantly. Amusingly enough, TAC had requested our assistance in dealing with Erebus -- not certain if they've realized Erebus's affiliation with the IS.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

Divisional Reports

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:03] Nrom Normandy raises his hand for Astra.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Normandy.

Astra

[18:03] Nrom Normandy: Good evening Ordo. This is my first weekly address for Astra in my new position. I'm not much for fanfare or speeches, so I'll just get into the content for this week's report.

[18:03] Nrom Normandy: We have lost some people in this past week, due to both inactivity and the pursuit of greener grass. Although we lost some, we also gained a few fresh faces. A big welcome to Sambakza Resident, who has already started to make her presence and find her place here in Ordo. Thanks again to Wulf Lykin and Sebris for guiding her through Palaestra this week.

[18:04] Nrom Normandy: Some of you may have noticed that Tsume Xiao made some progress with the CBU. There was some testing against the Erebus Initiative both here in Titan and in Ziost. The reports have been both positive and negative, so I hope through more testing and tweaking we will have this in a finalized state to deploy soon. The SDB project will also see additional development. My focus is to have these projects completed as soon as possible so that we can clear the way for new ideas. Also, after speaking with Disembodied Hand earlier this week, I can say that the new drop ship is going to look and be fairly bad ass.

[18:04] Nrom Normandy: As you also may have noticed, there have been some changes to Astra's rules of engagement in regards to Ziost. I encourage everyone, not just members of Astra, to go into the Astra forum and read through the two posts regarding this. WolfShaman Warrior and Ethan Schuman both have some encouraging remarks and guidelines in regards to our relations with this group, but remember that where there are conflicts in the two threads take the most recent post, written by Ethan, as the current policy. I will have this written up and stickied soon to better assist in future encounters with Erebus.

[18:05] Nrom Normandy: I am already seeing increased activity for us. This will continue to improve. Before closing this report, however, I wish to introduce a new portion to my weekly report: recognizing comrades. This week I wish to recognize my command staff: Blaze Wiles, the commander of Astra's Apostles; Nikki4 Aquitaine, Astra's Liason to Munitorum and supervisor of our development projects; WolfShaman Warrior, commander of the Tactical and Reserve squadrons; Ethan Schuman, Executive Officer of Astra; and lastly, Trinity Heckroth, Commander of Palaestra and all training efforts for Astra.

[18:05] Nrom Normandy: Without the support and actions of these individuals, I would not be here. These officers have a long standing career in the Ordo Imperialis and the military community of Second Life. Trinity I have known almost my entire career in the military community. Together we will continue to push Astra forward and achieve the goals that I will set for myself and our division.

[18:05] Nrom Normandy: This concludes the weekly Astra report. Ad maiorem Imperatoris gloriam.

Terra

[18:06] FireFox Breed rises his paw for Terra.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Normandy.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Breed?

[18:06] FireFox Breed: From Teron for Antesignani: As expected, we saw a resurgance of activity this week with the Holidays passing. Antesignani was often present in the operations against Erebus, as well as introducing a new training regiment for its members which has been going well. That sums up the week for Ante.

[18:06] FireFox Breed: From Krow for Insidiae: Still recovering from the holidays, really. As membership rises, the pool of ready recruits will be available for the squad's ranks. In time, we'll be operating at full capacity. For now, we focus on administrative duties and getting current members jobs outside of the squad for bonus points. We currently have two new recruits and are looking to fill more slots soon. Also: The game. Insidiae loves you.

[18:06] FireFox Breed: From Eriksson for Invictus: First would just like to welcome everyone back from the holidays, they were short but definitely worth-while. A few members of Invictus were sent out on a small training to New Jessie on Wednesday, with a few members of Antesignani. The training went very well, and we're glad everybody enjoyed themselves. Looking ahead in time, we plan to have squad trainings and raids back full force for next week from 'after holiday' recovery, in hope's we will all back to full activity from the entirety of the roster. Lastly, would like to welcome a former member back into Invictus: Darkhades Demonia! Let's keep up the awesome work folks, and enjoy the weekend!

[18:07] FireFox Breed: From Thatguy for Cohors B: More activity within Cohors B as we gain more members and as the holidays are passing by. We've got a few plans up ahead, will be speaking with the Cohors B staff soon about some plans I have for Cohors B for the next few weeks. Be sure to ask for PRF's! :D

[18:07] FireFox Breed: And from me. Keep up the good work on the ground Terra. Your all doing a good job. That is all.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Additional reports this evening?

[18:08] Corsi Mousehold raises his paw.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Mousehold?

Tacica

[18:08] Corsi Mousehold: For Tactica: Now that the Holiday season is over, Tactica is getting right back into the swing of things. Exterminatus is rejoining the team now that he is back in the Ordo, Since Erebus is now in the Iron Symphony, we will be setting up a defensive report for them. Also in rebuild is the Mercz if you were not aware. Initially looking it over it's fairly wide open, so expect alot of bullets to be flying across the sim over there. Kyra the Adjutant will to working on that one with the rest of command's help. One thing we are upset about is that SLAD is gone now. *insert MW2 joke here* WAW report is updated as well as Sebris has been working hard at giving us notations on Astra able targets. We still have big things coming for Astra in the very near future so ... Be on the lookout for fun stuff. This concludes the long awaited Tactica report.

[18:09] Corsi Mousehold: Hold on. One more report.

IEA

[18:09] Corsi Mousehold: From IEA: Another active week for our instructors, with a large number of both Schola and Armatura classes having been held. Currently have 3 slots open for those interested in being an instructor, if you're interested feel free to post on the forums or directly contact me. Still looking for anyone interested in the Ludi Director role. Largely about content creation and administration for the higher tiers of training that the IEA offers. More information and how to apply can be found at: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/10694-position-openings-magistrates-and-ludi-directors/

Finally, a little participation incentive has been added for those who volunteer to help with Armatura or Schola training. For each event participated in, you will recieve 5 QP.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Final call for reports this evening.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, moving right along.

Keynote Topics

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: As a prefix to tonight's gathering, I do want to welcome all of our new members. Thank you all for joining us. It's great to see you here.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: That said, I do want to extend an apology: tonight's meeting will be a bit out of the norm and essentially a Cliff note version of our usual proceedings. The city I live within had a bit of a local tragedy on account of an assassination attempt on our congresswoman. I am going to be running off here shortly to participate in a vigil. However! We do have several topics to go over before then.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost; as reports indicate across the board, group activity is off the charts. Per the norm, winter break's ending has returned to us our standard numbers. It's awesome to see you all back in full motion. Let's really take advantage of this time to push our daily goals: so far, we've met and exceeded them each day this week. That's outstanding. So kudos to you all.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Before we get to the big topic this evening, I do want to take a moment to recap on development updates-- both policy and material wise.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: On the policy side of things, I will be taking a group of volunteers to assist me with shaping out the ART criteria. We have had a lot of positive feedback thus far, however it is still necessary to define what each tier of achievement constitutes.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you new: the ART (Achievement Rating Tiers) will be a set of advanced curriculum trees in which members will be able to voluntarily participate, honing their combat skills.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: The volunteering will likely be taken over the next week, with think-tank sessions occuring after the next weekend.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: After which, he will begin work upon heavy "power armor" before moving on to a capital grade vessel.

[18:23] Disembodied Hand wiggles with excitement.

[18:23] Tsume Xiao seconds this wiggling

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia prepares ejection.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: The Subjugator has been tapped for model replacement-- a modeler has been located. The Adjudicator will soon be joining that list.

[18:24] Arokh Takakura: ..

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: It is likely that the functionality of these weapons will be re-done at the time of replacement.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions before we move on to the keynote?

[18:26] Jayce Iredell raises hand.

[18:26] Wulf Lykin: raises his paw

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Iredell?

[18:26] Arokh Takakura raises his claw.

[18:26] Tsume Xiao raises hand

[18:26] Jayce Iredell: Will this mean rescripting aswell?

[18:26] Disembodied Hand raises ... self?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Correct. Mr. Lykin?

[18:27] Wulf Lykin: where will the power armor be used for, for who and which brance

[18:27] Wulf Lykin: ?

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: There is a large petition for it to be universal, haha.

[18:28] Wulf Lykin: alright, so its more or less a common armor?

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Power armor will be, essentially, a heavy weapon toting platform. It will be restricted/unlockable.

[18:29] Wulf Lykin: oke

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Takakura?

[18:29] Arokh Takakura shouts: Will the old Subjugator be an attatchment based upon the new power-armour setup? And will this new model be the Ethan prototype I have been toting for the past year?

[18:29] Mercury SecretSpy shouts: Stop yelling, i can hear you just fine!

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: No, it will be seperate from the power armor. And no, it will not be.

[18:31] Arokh Takakura: :C

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Xiao?

[18:31] Tsume Xiao: I'd just like to add to the material things. The Tyrant sill needs to sort out a few conceprtual things (railgun stuff: Arc/no Arc/Optional/Etc) and the new Thanatos weapon system, the Cluster Bomb System, is also in testing. (A version for that bomber that doesnt exist is also int he works but not really because it doesnt exist)

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. .. Hand?

[18:31] Disembodied Hand shouts: To clarify, will the Power armor be an HP armor system, or more of an elite infantry unit with enhanced weapons? Aswell, will the fleet ship be HP based?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: On both counts: HP options will be explored.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: That said, let's move on.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: The big topic for this evening is the appointment of a new Astra commander.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last week, several meetings were held in order to determine a replacement for the now retired Sosarin. The selection was .. extremely difficult.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Astra boasts some of the finest officers we have to offer, with years of experience among them. I would wager easily ten years between them.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: However, after deliberation and input by Sosarin Demar, it was finally determined that the position is best entrusted to Mr. Nrom Normandy. Normandy, although among the younger in the sense of tenure in the Astra command, has a sense of energy and drive that is rare among the community.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: It is a difficult position. But a position I have no doubt Mr. Normandy will handle without incident. I am proud to name him Praefectus of Astra.

[18:37] Steeltael Lykin applauds

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead. Haha.

[18:38] Steeltael Lykin: /hi5

[18:38] WolfShaman Warrior: Hi5!

[18:38] Eriksson Foxtrot: Hi5!

[18:38] Corsi Mousehold: Hi5!

[18:38] Afevis Sodertelge: Hi5!

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia claps.

[18:38] Arokh Takakura: ExtraHi4!

[18:38] Maverick Garfield: Hi5!

[18:38] BurrWolf Qin: Hi5!

[18:38] Keller Teichmann: Hi5!

[18:38] Vinnie Lei: /hi5

[18:38] Awanken Wasp: Hi5!

[18:38] Kalas Drascol: Hi5!

[18:38] Sambakza Resident: Hi5!

[18:38] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Hi5!

[18:38] Huttser Ishelwood: Hi5!

[18:38] Hunter Abrams: Hi5!

[18:38] Vinnie Lei: Hi5!

[18:38] Desereck Creeggan: /hi5

[18:38] Amaroq Childs: Hi5!

[18:38] Mark Karlfeldt: planes suck.

[18:38] Hutchyy Resident: Hi5!

[18:38] Kithsuneca Eilde: Hi5!

[18:38] Wulf Lykin: Hi5!

[18:38] FireFox Breed: Hi5!

[18:38] Desereck Creeggan: Hi5!

[18:38] Corsi Mousehold: HiTurret!

[18:38] Kaska Czarny applauds. "Oo rah!"

[18:38] Blaze Wiles applauds

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:38] Typhon Perun golf claps.

[18:39] Maverick Garfield: ...

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Now-- that said. If you will all pardon me, I am going to head off for a bit. I will see you all later this evening after the vigil for the victims. Promotions will be up, more than likely, by tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I am confident my talented raid leads will take care of tonight's battle.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: (Erebus has been dealing with TAC all day-- may want to give them a breather.)

[18:40] Maverick Garfield: <jungle>

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Have a wonderful night.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.