Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting 15JAN11

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold | E-8; Praepositus | Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 16JAN11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Main weekly meeting.

SUMMARY:

From Combat to Erebus

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[2011/01/15 18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Good evening everyone. This will probably be rather brief, considering I have like a ping of 29438832832838 and are liable to crash any second now. In the event I do crash, just follow Keller's lead. Hotel net is terrible. That said, let's get to it.

Imperator's Report

[2011/01/15 18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 320

Cadets: 9

Applications

New: 24

Accepted: 7

Denied: 13

Review: 4

Combat

Defensive: * not determined; Mercury's tracking system was changed mid-week.

Offensive: 19

Allied Assist: 0

Diplomatic Report

[2011/01/15 18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events this week: TAC activity on the rise. Ordo has been sparring off against all of the TAC groups, with success across the board. Otherwise, status quo. Continued interactions with Erebus; as planned, their IS membership has not changed combat interactions.

Divisional Reports

[2011/01/15 18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this week?

Terra

[2011/01/15 18:01] SoulBinder Wolfstein raises his hand for Terra.

[2011/01/15 18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Wolfstein?

[2011/01/15 18:02] SoulBinder Wolfstein shouts: From Huttser for Antesignani: A good week for the squad, with a decent level of activity. Group meeting was held to good effect, with several subjects discussed and debated. Teron's currently at FC having all the fun whilst we hold down the fort. Still, we hope that activity for the squad will continue to increase. On a final note, the Negev LMG has been released to the general Ordo population, she's a good gun (as most of Antesigani will attest to) so put her to use.

[2011/01/15 18:02] Mercury SecretSpy shouts: Stop yelling, i can hear you just fine!

[2011/01/15 18:02] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Krow for Insidiae: Another slow week for A-III. There's nothing major to report, other than some light raiding and two new recruits by the names of Hunter Abrams and Miniature Engineer. More members have been culled from the ranks, and several more may follow. Activity has been low, but the squad seems to be in high spirits due to one member being promoted out, Huttser Ishelwood. Insidiae wishes Huttser good luck in his new position! Other members are looking forward to possible employment outside of the squad, as well. INSIDIAE LOVES YOU. THE GAME. :)

[2011/01/15 18:02] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Eriksson for Invictus: Progressive and extremely active week for Invictus. A good turnout was made last Cohors A training on Sunday, the 9th, of which everyone on the Invictus roster spare two were participating on. Invictus this week has made a total of 40 raids, with an average of 4.0 raids per member for the duration of the week. I'm very impressed with the consistent activity everyone in Invictus is bringing forth to the table. Let's keep that phenomenal activity and participation up! On another note: Invictus has inducted Stirn Aurotharius to our roster, he has shown tremendous prowess in combat and shows the attitude we look for in all Invictus. We have also welcomed Darkhades Demonia back to Invictus, he has shown tremendous efforts in establishing a very active schedule and we whole-heartedly welcome him back to the squad. *Brofists Stirn and Darkhades*. This means that we now have one slot vacant and we've got a gigantic list of candidates whom we're looking closely at! That's all from Invictus

[2011/01/15 18:02] SoulBinder Wolfstein: for this week!

[2011/01/15 18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Thatguy for Cohors B: A lot more acitivty with new members coming in left to right. Cohors B will now have a training every Tuesday at 4:00pm slt, unless stated otherwise. Another bundle of inactives will be sent off to Cohors C, making more room for newer members to hop onto the Terra train. Remember to keep bugging your COs about PRF's and whatnot and I'll always be open if you have any comment/questions/complaints that need to be addressed.

[2011/01/15 18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: This conclude the varied reports from Terra.

[2011/01/15 18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: *concludes.

Astra

[2011/01/15 18:03] Nrom Normandy raises his hand for Astra.

[2011/01/15 18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Thank you. Mr. Normandy?

[2011/01/15 18:04] Nrom Normandy: Due to scheduling difficulties on my part, I haven't had time to meet with my command staff to go over this week's reports. This will be short and mostly from what I recall during the week. If a majority of Astra's officers are available after the meeting we will meet together, otherwise I will meet each of them individually tonight and tomorrow to discuss some adjusted expectations and changes.

[2011/01/15 18:04] Nrom Normandy: Once again a few names have been lost from our roster this week. I realize I mentioned this last week, but I wish to make a statement to address this. We may lose people in the short term, but long term I can see growth. My focus right now is having the infrastructure and support system in place to support those numbers. Losing folks off our reserves roster isn't going to hurt us for now, so please remain focused and positive!

[2011/01/15 18:05] Nrom Normandy: Disembodied Hand now has the majority of the dropship model complete, aside from a few details. I'll be finalizing the weapon specific concerns that he'd need to create models and textures for and hopefully we'll get a scripter assigned from Munitorum to finish this new vehicle up. No progress reports on the SDB and CBU at this time, aside from a new model and texture created by WolfShaman Warrior for the CBU.

[2011/01/15 18:06] Nrom Normandy: This week I wish to recognize Disembodied Hand. Not only is he a very busy modeler and texture artist who cranks out work for Ordo, Titan Industries, his own store, and as you may have noticed several other comissioned works with other militaries, he's also an assistant flight leader to our second Flight, Reapers. Despite having all of this commercial work on his plate, he continues to show the qualities of leadership and initiative that I look for in an NCO. He is doing a lot of things right, and I hope others will look to him as an example to follow.

[2011/01/15 18:06] Nrom Normandy: This concludes the weekly Astra report. Ad maiorem Imperatoris gloriam.

[2011/01/15 18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Normandy. I appreciate the update.

[2011/01/15 18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports for this week?

Tacica

[2011/01/15 18:07] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold) raises his hand for Tactica and IEA.

[2011/01/15 18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mousehold?

[2011/01/15 18:08] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold): For Tactica from myself: How did things go in Tactica this week? We had our ups and downs. That's really the only way to describe it. Yasuka is up, Conflict is down, The Goliath Legion has come in second place for shortest Flash in the Pan military at .... 36 hours and to make the obvious joke went up then down. Silver Hawks new rules and rules in brief have been updated thanks to the endless work of Kyra, and ... Welcome to Kalas Drascol to the team. Since he has been chatting things up with the guys over at Erebus for so long he will be working on that report.

IEA

[2011/01/15 18:09] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold): For IEA from Zero Itamae: Pretty good week in the IEA overall, multiple graduates in Schola and Armatura throughout the course of the week. Progress on updating Schola is coming along nicely, Corsi having done a few updates to reflect the recent changes in the group. My focus is switching to the Imperial Ludi a bit, so Awanken Wasp is our first new Ludi Deacon, with one more on the way. Afterwards the Artillery academy will be brought back into use. Another reminder about the QP tacked onto training as well. Both Schola and Armatura are counted in for the 5QP, and each one stacks up. So make sure your make sure the instructor takes down your name! That is all for the IEA report.

[2011/01/15 18:09] (COM): Mercury SecretSpy: hmmmm...

[2011/01/15 18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Good to hear.

[2011/01/15 18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for reports?

Munitorum

[2011/01/15 18:10] Anlysia Gregoire raises the roof.

[2011/01/15 18:11] Aryte Vesperia: .

[2011/01/15 18:11] Aryte Vesperia: .. Gregoire.

[2011/01/15 18:12] Anlysia Gregoire: If you haven't-seen the new tank, it's pretty broriffic. Tsume's working away on it and it'll be done soon (according to him, so if it's not, blame him; I gave a longer timeframe). It has two seats, driver and cupola gunner. It's pretty boss looking.

[2011/01/15 18:12] Anlysia Gregoire: Other than that, look up in the sky sometime. The new build is pretty awesome looking. Which will hopefully have some kind of crazy objective system I'm working on in my head as we speak. Or as I type and you read. You know.

[2011/01/15 18:13] Anlysia Gregoire: And Krow's all excited about getting a shovel.

[2011/01/15 18:13] Anlysia Gregoire: That's about it for me.

[2011/01/15 18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Shovel. Yesss.

[2011/01/15 18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[2011/01/15 18:13] Anlysia Gregoire: OFFHAND SHOVEL, OH GOD SO AMAZING

[2011/01/15 18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for reports.

Keynote Topics

[2011/01/15 18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Moving right along. I do have a brief statement to make before lettin' you all free on a short meeting. Bear with me, anything I type takes like five minutes to show up as people clog the internet tubes.

[2011/01/15 18:15] Bracket Crowley: Al gore should have installed more tubes imo.

[2011/01/15 18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Simply: thank you all for keeping things together while I am on this short vacation. I have heard a great deal of positive news in regard to combat interaction-- besting 2142 in combat included.

[2011/01/15 18:16] Aryte Vesperia: It is outstanding and always impressive to me to be able to step away for a few days and things to go on at a strong level. It's one of the best feelings for me as a leader. So thank you, everyone.

[2011/01/15 18:17] Aryte Vesperia: I look forward to coming back to normal hours. That will be as of Monday. Still, as always, a lot in the works to be accomplished. We'll be pushing the ART into full swing first off.

[2011/01/15 18:19] Aryte Vesperia: One sour note to go over: apparently a troll nabbed my avatar back on January 3rd. Pai Yokosuka. The individual was already banned. Although there are clear connections with that name to Cullen Anthony and Jizzum Resident. It won't be too surprising to see things popping up. So, keep your eyes open for me, please. :]

[2011/01/15 18:20] Anlysia Gregoire shouts: Note if you see anyone in the avatar, get a screenshot of them, their name, and bring up the item panel (Ctrl+3) and get a screenshot of the creator, as well.

[2011/01/15 18:20] Aryte Vesperia: That said. You are all awesome. Again, thank you all for keeping things together. I applaud you all.

[2011/01/15 18:21] Anlysia Gregoire shouts: Preferably in a single shot.

[2011/01/15 18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Anly.

[2011/01/15 18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions and such will be up on Monday when I am back on a normal connection. Feel free to send me additional PRFs/recommendations to be included in this cycle.

[2011/01/15 18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Enjoy the rest of your nights. Take care, and have a great weekend.

[2011/01/15 18:23] Aryte Vesperia: I am going to go lag off now.

[2011/01/15 18:23] Aryte Vesperia: YOur salutes will probably crash me, lol.

[2011/01/15 18:23] Aryte Vesperia: BUT.

[2011/01/15 18:23] Aryte Vesperia: BRING IT

[2011/01/15 18:23] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.