Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voncloud Akros

Rapax Meeting 24/1/11

Meeting Notes:

B-II Rapax Breif meeting.

Date: 24/1/11 14:39 - 14:56 SLT

Subject: Breif After training meeting

Topic Matter:

Congratulations

Logo Creation

Social and team work building

Schedule Update

Attendence

Voncloud Akros

Morh Giffen

Achtai Shadow

Bracket Crowley

Steeltael Lykin

Tatyana Kiznetsova

Log:

[14:39] Steeltael Lykin: Welcome Rapax. To a unscheduled brief meeting.

[14:41] Steeltael Lykin: The format of this meeting is pretty much just like the standard Ordo meeting. Please refain from speaking until given a chance to. if you have a question, or comment to add. politely raise your hand..or paw..or whatever. and wait to be called

[14:44] Steeltael Lykin: I didnt plan this meeting. and didnt make any notes beforehand. So it will be a bit slow. But I'll try to do this as quickly and painlessly as possible.

[14:45] Steeltael Lykin: First off. I'd liek to congratulate you all on a well fought victory in our recent training mission on Titan. There was great teamwork. Good leadership. And excellent personal combat skills shown by all of you.

[14:46] Steeltael Lykin: I'd like you all to feel proud of your accomplishment. And keep in mind that teamwork is the key to anything we can accomplish

[14:46] Steeltael Lykin: Now, with that said. Achtai brought up a interesting subject. a Squad Logo.

[14:46] Steeltael Lykin: Now, with that said. Achtai brought up a interesting subject. a Squad Logo.

[14:49] Steeltael Lykin: I will start a thread in Terra for the logo design process then.

[14:53] Steeltael Lykin: Alright. Not much else to say. You guy;s have all been making me exceptionally proud recently. your continued efforts in your academic and personal development are awesome. The only thing I'd loooove to see more of

[14:53] Steeltael Lykin: is you guys hanging out together more often. find some common ground. train together.

[14:53] Steeltael Lykin: be a squad. which is family.

[14:53] Steeltael Lykin: How? We grow closer by doing things together. have a 1 o 1 here and there. or a free for all melee deathmatch!

[14:54] Steeltael Lykin: Work on this logo project TOGETHER

[14:54] Steeltael Lykin: Open floor! Anyone have something to say, ideas, suggestions, comments?

[14:54] Voncloud Akros: Non from me bossman

[14:54] Achtai Shadow (achtai.coronet): none here

[14:55] Bracket Crowley: take a rats face, and put a mask on it from the predator movies.

[14:55] Steeltael Lykin: Okay then guys!

[14:55] Steeltael Lykin: Thanks for sitting through this short meeting.

14:55] Steeltael Lykin: Our schedule by the way!!

[14:56] Steeltael Lykin: I had a short snag on the re-write of the schedule. but I'll be having it finished and distrubuted tonight.!! thanks for your patience

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.