Clicky

Ciel Eilde

In loving memory of Manfred...

My grandfather passed away this morning at approximately 7am. I was supposed to see him next month to share one final laugh/smile as well as listen to his incredibly soothing German. I remember being a littler girl and playing with his WWII stuff as well as his old CB Radio and computer. I often talked his ear off about the most retarded things, but he always humored me -- his cherished grand-daughter. He and I had a bond that was akin to a close frienship where I would always confide in him. During many Christmases, I would drag him into playing with whatever I had gotten. Most memorable was when I got Hungry, Hungry Hippos and made him play with me until he was grumbling in German about how he kept losing.

But this is for him and also to inform you that I may not be completely 100%. I am currently alone at the house until, at the earliest, Friday. My mood has taken a severe hit as has my morale. I intend to use my time alone to focus on Ordo as well as focus on finding things to keep myself busy. So please feel free to bother me for conversation, Astra training, etc. As it stands, I don't think I won't be much fun until the initial shock wears off.

Ruhe in Frieden, Opa.

Please do bear with me during this time.