Clicky

Amory Gears

What happened to the Dominatium.... - Clarification -

Dear members of the Ordo Imperialis,

You may have been wondering what happened to your Dominatium allies... Suddenly they were gone... Their men left, their High Command joined other armies and their base stayed empty, the holoscreens representing my face being the only things breaking the silence of Lonsdale... In fact i was sent to Afghanistan and all communications were prohibited, this is why i wasn't able to organise anything to keep the group alive. Everybody was wondering where i was and the group nearly died. But it survived. The Dominatium is back now and we will be conducting some major reforms in our organisation within the next week with a new armour, new weapons and a new logo. The website is also about to change. Unfortunatly i will soon be sent back and so have to appoint my friend Tristan Blazer, former RoG leader, VG High Command and former Merczateer, to the office of Minister of War. He will have full powers over the group and his new guideline will as commanded by me continue to follow a Pro-IS policy. I know that he is very unpopular in certain circles and that many will disaprove my choice and decision but he is the only person skilled enough to lead the Dominatium. Our faction will always stay a loyal ally to the Ordo Imperialis, the Merczateers and Militant Collective.

"With pride and power"

---

Amory Gears, Minister of War of the Dominatium

Amory Gears wrote:

Dear members of the Ordo Imperialis,

You may have been wondering what happened to your Dominatium allies... Suddenly they were gone... Their men left, their High Command joined other armies and their base stayed empty, the holoscreens representing my face being the only things breaking the silence of Lonsdale... In fact i was sent to Afghanistan and all communications were prohibited, this is why i wasn't able to organise anything to keep the group alive. Everybody was wondering where i was and the group nearly died. But it survived. The Dominatium is back now and we will be conducting some major reforms in our organisation within the next week with a new armour, new weapons and a new logo. The website is also about to change. Unfortunatly i will soon be sent back and so have to appoint my friend Tristan Blazer, former RoG leader, VG High Command and former Merczateer, to the office of Minister of War. He will have full powers over the group and his new guideline will as commanded by me continue to follow a Pro-IS policy. I know that he is very unpopular in certain circles and that many will disaprove my choice and decision but he is the only person skilled enough to lead the Dominatium. Our faction will always stay a loyal ally to the Ordo Imperialis, the Merczateers and Militant Collective.

"With pride and power"

---

Amory Gears, Minister of War of the Dominatium

Thank you for the heads up. It's good to hear you're back on your feet.