Clicky

Ciel Eilde

The Imperial Perspective

I have decided that I want to embark on a literary journey of my own, based on Titan, Chronus and the Ordo. However, I need permission to incorporate the members interested. This project will be free-license literature, with emphasis on allowing people to participate via posting their name, rank and providing small details of what type of character you would be were you in the story.

Realize that I've gotten permission, via the Imperator, to do this. I am not here to run anyone's toes over or overstep into someone else's territory. But since many things about Titan, Chronus and such are vague in terms of official history and the like -- I want to offer my own, personal interpretations.

So, if you're interested in appearing in this series of short novellas I'll be working on outside of Second Life, feel free to post here with your name, rank and a blurb about what kind of character you'd like to be portrayed as. Use descriptors and give me a small example of attitude, demeanor and nature .. things of that sort.

Credit *will* be given to all who participate as well as to The Ordo Imperialis and the Imperator Himself, Aryte Vesperia.

I expect this project to take sometime, but the novellas will be based not so much on history by day to day life incorporated and transformed into book format for people to enjoy. The situations presented may or may not come from my own personal experiences in Ordo. Also, if you'd like to incorporate a scenario you want me to place your character into; feel free to write a little something to illustrate your desires.

I will begin the project in mid-February, which will give people ample enough time to submit their requests to be in the story. IF YOU DO NOT WANT IN, DO NOT POST HERE. I will also be making up original characters to fill slots if there are not enough of you that want into the story.

Character submission deadline: February 15th.

Afterward, expect a 'chapter' every month at least and a single novella to contain 2-4 chapters.

Ah, wait. I remember. Titan was a moon of Saturn, and I suggested using the name of the leader of Titans in the Roman mythology, Kronos or Cronus. As I'd like to also point out, the reason I was thinking it was another moon of Saturn, was simply because Cronus was also identified in classical antiquity with the Roman deity Saturn. I'm a big buff of classical mythology, what can I say.

Name: Zrazor Rozenstrauch

Descriptive blurb: A sort of liquid smooching sound issued forth from Zrazor's lips as they parted ways with the narrow mouth of the now-empty bottle of Seagrams gin as he pulled it away from his face, tossing it haphazardly aside and sending it clattering across the asphalt. With some difficulty, he rose to his feet, looking behind him at the old couch he'd been sitting on for the past hour and a half. The sight of the couch sparked a certain kind of senseless anger in his brain as it sat there on the sidewalk, all being a couch and stuff.

"Why is this here?" he pondered as he looked over the couch, taking in its couchy appearance. He was particularly struck by the couch's presence in an outdoor setting. Something about that didn't sit right with him. "Waaaaait! Couches go in living rooms!" boomed the Morgan Freeman-sounding inner-monologue voice in his head.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Zrazor lifted the couch up above his head and thrust it as hard as he could toward the nearest man-made structure in the vicinity, the rather monolithic and imposing concrete Administrative HQ of the Ordo Imperialis, located in the heart of Titan's capital city, Titan City. The couch flew towards the building, spinning across a rather awkward trajectory and finally smashing through one of the building's glass windows. But Razor would not hear the commotion caused by the havoc he had wrought with his furniture-throwing ways. Nay, by the time the couch struck the building, he was already speeding off on his awesome motorcycle, which he promptly crashed into lamppost and died.

~THE END~

Name: Lanny Ansar

Rank: E-5, Vexillarius (I think that's how it's spelled...)

Role: Ordo Dropship Pilot (Or Gunship, if you decide to incorporate some things we don't have or use. I use the Predator as a Gunship. :3 )

Characteristics: Lanny's a thinker. There hasn't been a single instance in his Ordo career that hasn't been completely analyzed or discussed within the back of his mind. With every action and step taken, Lanny has been there attempting to find out if that same step could be done better, more efficiently, and in less time. Even if it meant risking his own ass WAY more often. He's also a bit of a smoker. At times he's even compelled to keep a lit cigarette dangling from his face in the middle of flying his Dropship. He can also come off seeming like a bit of a perfectionist, especially when it comes to firearms practice. If his rounds didn't hit the target within at least a dinnerplate-sized grouping, then it's not even close to good enough.

Signature items: Ordo Dropship, Magpul PDR-C

Name - Linx Foxclaw

Rank - E6 - Decurion

Role - Member of the alpha squad Insidiae and an IEA magister.

Description - Linx just wants everyone to be happy and find the joy in everything they do ;_; But seriously, I try to find the fun in everything and try to be nice to everyone :p

Items of Interest (copying Lanny :3) - Pistols! Glocks, usp's, five sevens, and stuff.

Name: Arokh Takakura

Role: Unknown.

Blurb: Not many of the Numeriis knew much about the walking shadow-caster that had been aptly nicknamed 'sunblock' by the Imperator at one stage. But he wasn't much of a talker. Many of his sentences were brief, gutteral grunts. Perceptions were deceiving of course, as the large dragon had a greater desire for knowledge than most would think.

A rare sight in combat too, rumours were it was either his weapons were so expensive to have in service, due to the size of them. Or it was to keep his bloodlust down? Close-quarters combat was something the towering monster actively sought, but was rarely rewarded, enemies often backpedalling at the first sight of him to deal with him at a safer range. Who could blame them when he often charged at them with makeshift melee weapons such as bits of street-furnishings? The knives the Imperialis provided were inadequate for his grasp.

The draconian had his bad habits, often spotted chewing on a cigar bigger than most men's wrists, clearly fashioned from the destruction of several smaller cigars. Though whenever Praetorian Praefactus Tretiak was around, he would be seen to quickly extinguish it for reasons unknown, perhaps it had something to do with that blinded, grey, dead and burned eye of his.

As it stood, not much was known, but rumours were rife. Nobody knew what happened when a cadet failed Imperial Purity or Schola tests, but they often vanished shortly after receiving notice of failure without any trace. Some thought they were executed, but the bodies were never found. Other, more knowledgeable Senior NCOs and older enlisted had a vague idea, they knew the draconian was never in the Canteen, ever. "Don't get in trouble." They'd whisper. "Or you might end up lunch."

Personality: Grumpy, stern, blunt, abrupt, forceful, dour, bad-tempered, diplomatic, killjoy.

Signature items: Paladementium (Cloak-cape thing), Torn up lamp-post.

Name: Arokh Takakura

Role: Unknown.

Blurb: Not many of the Numeriis knew much about the walking shadow-caster that had been aptly nicknamed 'sunblock' by the Imperator at one stage. But he wasn't much of a talker. Many of his sentences were brief, gutteral grunts. Perceptions were deceiving of course, as the large dragon had a greater desire for knowledge than most would think.

A rare sight in combat too, rumours were it was either his weapons were so expensive to have in service, due to the size of them. Or it was to keep his bloodlust down? Close-quarters combat was something the towering monster actively sought, but was rarely rewarded, enemies often backpedalling at the first sight of him to deal with him at a safer range. Who could blame them when he often charged at them with makeshift melee weapons such as bits of street-furnishings? The knives the Imperialis provided were inadequate for his grasp.

The draconian had his bad habits, often spotted chewing on a cigar bigger than most men's wrists, clearly fashioned from the destruction of several smaller cigars. Though whenever Praetorian Praefactus Tretiak was around, he would be seen to quickly extinguish it for reasons unknown, perhaps it had something to do with that blinded, grey, dead and burned eye of his.

As it stood, not much was known, but rumours were rife. Nobody knew what happened when a cadet failed Imperial Purity or Schola tests, but they often vanished shortly after receiving notice of failure without any trace. Some thought they were executed, but the bodies were never found. Other, more knowledgeable Senior NCOs and older enlisted had a vague idea, they knew the draconian was never in the Canteen, ever. "Don't get in trouble." They'd whisper. "Or you might end up lunch."

Personality: Grumpy, stern, blunt, abrupt, forceful, dour, bad-tempered, diplomatic, killjoy.

Signature items: Paladementium (Cloak-cape thing), Torn up lamp-post.

Yes! we've got Arokh into the fray. Also, I may need to devise a method to provide him with impovised Javelins. Hey, if you've got a decent straight stick with a weight at one end, might as well try and throw it at the gunslingers.