Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting - 5FEB11

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold | E-8; Praepositus | Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 16JAN11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Main weekly meeting.

SUMMARY:

From Combat to Erebus

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

Imperator's Report

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 322

Cadets: 09

Applications

New: 16

Accepted: 3

Denied: 9

Review: 4

Combat

Defensive: 210 (+93 in comparison to last week, wtf.)

Offensive: 21 (+13 in comparison to last week.)

Allied Assist: 1 (+1 in comparison to last week.)

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: .. that's thirty attacks a day on Titan.

Diplomatic Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events this week: with the launch of combat campaign this morning, Ordo has once more embarked on extended deployment versus TAC. Initial results are favorable, with Ordo scoring victories across the board, despite Vanguard reinforcements on two occasions. Operations will continue along the planned period. At the moment, no Merczateer or Erebus participation is planned. However, it is not unlikely as hostilities escalate.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: On the homefront: holy shit wtf. I guess our enemies like the new build.

Divisional Reports

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:02] Nrom Normandy raises his hand for Astra.

Astra

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Normandy?

[18:03] Nrom Normandy: Palaestra: More training again this week. There are a number of people on the list that require even their first phase of Palaestra training. Instructors, please be more aggressive in getting these people trained. Everyone that needs it is listed in the Palaestra group. Zerowinged Vasiliev is taking on Adjutant roles in Palaestra, so expect him to help out with improving our training along with Trinity.

[18:03] Turnip Darkfury: just this evening?

[18:03] Nrom Normandy: Equipment: CBU has been released. Thank you Tsume and WolfShaman for your work on this project. All Thanatos pilots have use of this weapon. Ethan is continuing to work on the new drop ship. Thanatemesis was approved and distributed to all Apostles members.

[18:03] Nrom Normandy: Tactical Squadron: SirNick and Ookami made it through Palaestra training. Rei Kuhr was added back to the active roster and was added to the Apostles. The Apostles had its first meeting yesterday. I liked what I saw, and I hope they continue on a regular basis. Sambakza Resident transferred to Terra, we wish her well. Other than that, a good week!

[18:04] Nrom Normandy: General meeting was a couple hours ago. I posted the meeting notes in the meeting forum for anyone who wasn't able to attend. WolfShaman Warrior has unfortunately chosen to reassign himself to the reserves list for the time being. I wish to thank him again for his time in service to Ordo and Astra. I'll be taking on his duties until he returns, hopefully soon.

[18:04] Nrom Normandy: There should be more, but I covered most of it during the meeting earlier. I'll get the job posting for the flight leader position open tonight. Look for a notice about that later this evening.

[18:04] Nrom Normandy: This concludes the weekly Astra report. Ad maiorem Imperatoris gloriam.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Normandy.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:05] FireFox Breed: "/me gently lifts his paw from his side, raising it high above his head to signal for attention. He clears his throat. 'Terra accounted for, sir.

[18:05] FireFox Breed: :|

Terra

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: .. rofl. Mr. Breed?

[18:05] FireFox Breed: Pre typing for the win bby

[18:05] FireFox Breed: Hi5!

[18:05] FireFox Breed: From Teron for Antesignani: Antesignani is seeing some changes and we are looking forward to some long-anticipated growth and evolution of the unit; intend to have more to report on this next week. Activity is starting to improve and A-II loaned ourselves to B-II for a joint operation this week in addition to our own operations. As before, we do have positions available, if you are curious about Ante and where we are going, feel free to contact me.

[18:06] FireFox Breed: From Krow for Insidiae: Requisition requests have been made to Munitorum and Insidiae eagerly awaits approval. On a more administrative note, Insidiae's ranks swell and the squad is more active than ever before. Groundwork was layed during the last few months to build the squad's assured future. Through careful planning, a series of recruitments will take place in the next few days to round the squad out entirely. Several slots will remain open for off the cuff recruitment. Insidiae would like to send out a special thank you to the CO's of Cohors B. Without your training and dedication to the men and women under your command, Cohors A could not exist. We do thank you.

[18:06] FireFox Breed: From Kastrenzo for Invictus: Rather quiet week this time around, nevertheless a highly successful training exercise was held alongside some Cohors B units earlier in the week and a squad raid was taken to Big Head Squad on Wednsday. The last of the MCR variants is being developed according to Keller. We would like to bid farewell to Ookamiwulf Lemton who transferred to Astra this week, his time and effort in Invictus was appreciated and will not be forgotten. That being said we would like to announce with his departure that there are now Three (3) Vacancies in Invictus and we are openly looking to fill at least 1 of them, if not all. If you are interested in applying please contact CO Eriksson Foxtrot or XO Kastrenzo Benelli for further details. This concludes the invictus weekly report.

[18:06] FireFox Breed: From Thatguy for Cohors B: More activity, more going on. Had a ventrilo meeting with the Cohors B staff, everyone showed up. I set up a new training system for Cohors B and set the standards for my guys. At least one training a week from each CO and a meeting every other week. I have Tsuki hosting a training on Monday, Steeltael on Friday and Williamca on Sunday. These trainings will be open to all Cohors B to attend, though somewhat mandatory for the ones in their Centuries. On top of this, every Tuesday Cohors B training will be going on, as well as other necessary Cohors B meetings that will be called by myself.

[18:07] FireFox Breed: Thats is all for Terra

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:08] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold) simply raises his hand.

Tacica

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Mousehold?

[18:08] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold): Progression in Tactica as a whole has been excelent.So several sims are changed status on the board for this week. Alliance Navy, Chthonic Syndicate, and Atrius Invictus are all in rebuild. Chthonic Syndicate and Atrius both moving to new sims. To top it all off, Ironostics has died and the command has joined another military. There is a bright light to this, Black Scorpion Mercinaries have reopened and are now attackable as an E-8 target. That means we should be able to engage them at a decent frequency. Which SHOULD happen since they named their commander "Imperator" ...

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: (Officers to Administratio channel in Ventrilo, please.)

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Oh-- Corsi is done. Last call for reports?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, moving on:

Keynote Topics

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: > Achievement Rating Tiers

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Alas, poor Vesperia. This week has not really yielded a great deal of opportunity for any work on the ART. Thankfully, however, my interest in football is as low as can be—ergo, there will be ample time tomorrow to spend the day working.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thus far, we have accomplished a decent amount: the basic function of the system, the outline for as to what will be rated, compiled necessary materials for participants to review, and began developing “what” level of proficiency equals each rating.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: What is left is largely the administrative portion. It is necessary to outline the “how” everything will come together, so that the actual process is clear for the individuals acting as the instructors.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Now: there has been some confusion as to where ART fits in and how it will operate. It is important to stress that, although an educational system, the ART is in no way traditional. It will be typical in the sense that the IEA will administrate it and the materials covered will all be pertinent to standard operations, but otherwise it will be unusual in the sense . . . instructors are sort of compulsory through participation in the ART and the education portion will largely be based on feedback.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: The intent is to teach current and future generations of the Ordo real time, evolving combat skills while following a universal guideline of “how” combat should be performed. Instructors for the ART will be chiefly graduates at the highest level of the ART: thus, their performance and expertise will be impressed upon other participants. Rather than a “material, test” setting (like Schola), the ART will be largely self-motivated learning, with growth through feedback from other combatants.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: A secondary goal of the ART is to serve as a rating system. It will provide, for example, Cohors A commanders a metric by which individuals may be rated for eligibility of entrance. This will provide command staff a more streamlined process, removing the need for each unit to have their own individual system of rating. In short, improvement across the board for multiple departments. In theory, at least. Haha.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Next:

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: > Gear (Pending release: Typhoon CK, Tyrant, CWs; Upcoming: Drop ship; Power armor; fleet.)

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Time for everyone's favorite topic: gear updates. There is a good deal of progress to report, so without further adieu:

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, pending release: Typhoon combat knife, the Tyrant MBT, and the Caseless Weapons line. The Typhoon-- I have been running amuck with it for several days now, but if you have not seen it, it is currently in my left hand. It will be replacing our current knife. It features a couple kill prim options: both physical and non physical. In addition, it has kept the "reporting" system of "you've collected so and so's dogtags." All in all, a fairly solid melee weapon that functions on the "C" keybind. It works great in tandem with a firearm.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: The Tyrant MBT has received a large amount of solid feedback from the beta team. Overall, the performance is significantly better than our original line. As mentioned last week: both mobility and firepower are enhanced. Release will begin in the very near future, once the scripter has the opportunity to give it a final run over. One issue that has arisen is the secondary gunner weaponry distribution: the original approach of issuing it from the vehicle does not seem to be security effective. It may be necessary to make the secondary weapon simply distributed from the primary locker.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: The Caseless Weapon line Keller has been working on is now ready for distribution and in my possession. It is my intent to have it issued and in the lockers this weekend-- the only issue that remains is determining where the weapons fit in. The initial idea was to simply make them additional weapons paired with current unlocks, however that is not the final call yet.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: As for upcoming items, the track list has been finalized. The drop ship is in scripting now; Ethan Schuman has been tasked to the job. He is confident he will be able to hammer it out in short accord. Failing that, he will be fed to the terrain gremlins.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Disembodied and Tiridates are working together in conceptualizing the power armor. Initial weaponry schematics will see the gear armed with armor specific heavy weapons: rocket pods and a heavy assault chaingun.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: After the power armor model is live, we have decided upon exploring one of two avenues: cruiser grade fleet vessels, or a helicopter gunship. The decision will be made on Astra's call when it is time.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: To boot, we do have an additional major developer in the arena lending a hand-- notably, Leia Mercy has recently given me the capability to play with nuclear weaponry. We will be exploring future projects for her as time allows: for example, potentially a rebirth of our riot shield interests.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Questions before we move on? I'll take a few.

[18:30] Nova Ansar (fox.cheri) raises a paw

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Cheri?

[18:31] Kalas Eruthain (kalas.drascol) raises a paw after Fox.

[18:31] Nova Ansar (fox.cheri): The Tyrant. Will the training / Unlocking be of the same principle as the other armored vehicles or out of Astra's reach Sir?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: The Tyrant will be Terra specific. The power armor will not be, however.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Drascol?

[18:32] Kalas Eruthain (kalas.drascol): Will the Power Armor have its own devision, such as an Alpha squad, or will it be trained like normal armor?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned in the last meeting: the armor will be an unlock. After which, compulsory assignment to a training course.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Next up~

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: With the merger of the teen grid, we have seen a bit of a rise in visitors from folks looking to simply cause a ruckus. There is no specific one group responsible, and, to be fair, not all of them are from the teen grid. However, it should certainly be addressed.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo, as with any major community group, puts you and I in the spotlight. As part of that spotlight, we catch a lot of flak from outsiders intending to mud. Most of whom have no real knowledge of you or the group-- they are only around to try to get their kicks by causing problems.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: The important thing to do . . is to simply not waste your time. If someone approaches you with intent to get a rise out of you, do the opposite of what is wanted: ignore 'em.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: The very same goes to folks claiming "spy in your group"-- the AiR hears it all day; some group or individual claiming he or she is "spying" on the Ordo with an alt. Although any suspicion of such should be reported appropriately . . and frankly, most claims are utter bull . . but what is there even to spy on? The Ordo has nothing to hide. And hell. I feel bad for anyone stuck spying on my meetings.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Keep in mind these individuals are only as damaging as you permit them to be. As my favorite philosopher (and Emperor, at that) wrote: “Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger and grief than from those very things for which you are angry and grieved.”

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: (100L if you can guess who without Google.)

[18:39] Bracket Crowley: (Sun Tzu?)

[18:39] Nova Ansar (fox.cheri): (Julius?)

[18:39] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold): (Beat me to that Bracket)

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: .. Kristian got it.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Marcus Aurelius.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on~

[18:40] Hunter Abrams: Napleon

[18:40] Linx Foxclaw: We can't hear him. D:

[18:40] Linx Foxclaw: We can't hear him. D:

[18:40] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: > Kudos – Growth, Opportunity, etc.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last month, we have experienced a strong intake of new members—I do recall giving one of these little kudo speeches not too long ago, but it begs to be said again: outstanding stuff, you all. The new generation of members has done nothing but impress me. You guys are a breath of fresh air.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Even Bracket.

[18:42] Bracket Crowley: Hi5!

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: There is an endless wealth of opportunity for those of you looking for it. As the group grows, our infrastructure equally grows. There is an increasing need for qualified administrators, combat leads, instructors, Curia staff, officers, and now the Praetorian Guard.

[18:42] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold): Hi5!

[18:42] Hokusai Otsuka Ronmark (hokusai.otsuka) is stale air.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Our activity levels, defensive, offensively, and membership in general are all up in comparison to last year. A lot of that has to do with involved, determined enlistees and the officer corps. I have never had such an effective staff. It is great to see so many NCOs in the game, and so many others reaching for NCO or officer status.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Of course, there is always room for improvement. So let’s keep pushing. Let’s keep innovating. And, remember, if you ever need anything, I am definitely here to give guidance or a helping hand.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: That said, however, I'd like to turn the floor over to Praetorian Bleac.

[18:44] Ron Bleac shouts: Thank you!

[18:44] Ron Bleac shouts: As you all know, our combat operation has begun tonight.

[18:45] Ron Bleac shouts: Initial reconnaissance én force (read: awesome raids) to both CATI and ARK have been succesful. We crushed CATI even when they called in Vanguard, outnumbering the Ordo force 15 to 7 at times.

[18:45] Ron Bleac shouts: We captured all of their objectives. Twice.

[18:45] Ron Bleac shouts: Major kudos to raid leaders for that.

[18:45] Ron Bleac shouts: Now, that's not all. We will continue our assaults after the meeting.

[18:46] Ron Bleac shouts: We'll be experimenting with something called Independent Raid Leadership and a "home command" thingamabob. Basically, since we're sending out nearly 4 raids at once a bunch of Operations Command members will sit down by a table and watch people die.

[18:47] Ron Bleac shouts: All of the assaults will be headed by our volunteer officers and NCOs, who have graciously offered their expertise in leadership and making people die.

[18:48] Ron Bleac shouts: Initial targets will be mainly TAC armies, but seems they've crawled into a ball. Their defense numbers have dropped, so we'll be primarily concentrating on other militaries.

[18:48] Ron Bleac shouts: After which we'll see if they fancy being beaten into a bloody pulp.

[18:49] Ron Bleac shouts: That's all.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Mr. Bleac.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: That said. Very good work this week, you all. I'll entrust Mr. Bleac with post-raid proceedings. I will be working on promotions and so forth. They should be up b y tomorrow morning.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Have a great night. Thank you for coming. Ya'll rock.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.