Clicky

Qoph

Your SL history

So I was talking to an old friend and I realized that I could determine dates of important events in my SL life. I decided to put together the AMAZING SEXY STORY of me on SL

[22:03] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So I'll start by saying that I really didn't start SL on my account date. My old computer couldn't handle it and I just crashed constantly.

[22:04] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I didn't really get to play it until the middle of July 2009.

[22:04] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Oh, and I WILL say that my account was originally to grief, thus the wierd name.

[22:04] Oneex Foxdale: griffer (scratch)

[22:05] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So yeah, around july 09 I managed to get on and i was more serious.

[22:05] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I explored around and found a 'house' that was one of those freebie tenament buildings.

[22:05] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): In a completely empty cityscape sim. (In a Completely empty cityscape yes.)

[22:06] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I remember there was a plane that crashed outside every 5 minutes or so and there was this awful screaming noise...

[22:06] Phares Nicholls (phares.sarjeant) is Online

[22:06] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): so yeah, eventually i went looking foor the SL furries.

[22:06] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): And a f urry avatar.

[22:07] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): July 25th 09I went to a place called Club Discord and I met some people that gave me free avatars, and the avatar I picked was one I used for like 6 months.

[22:07] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I might still have it actually

[22:08] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Nah I don't.

[22:08] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): But it was the wingless gray fox, with pink hair.

[22:08] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): so who's still listening :o

[22:08] Oneex Foxdale: i am

[22:08] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): okay

[22:09] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So I basically just hung around there the rest of the summer, there was this huge castle that to me was just mega awesome and they agreed to let me furnish it.

[22:09] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): But then I went to that crazy christian college that blocked all online gaming, and that kept me off SL for a few months.

[22:10] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Towards the end of my time there I managed to get on with wifi at a pizza shop.

[22:10] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): THat's when I started to build.

[22:10] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Build as in houses, and other buildings

[22:10] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I might still have that, lemme check.

[22:11] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I don't have the first ones I made but they were crappy, basically just a bunch of rectangles with freebie textures, no account for prim limits at all.

[22:12] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): At some point though, a guy hired me to build for his company.

[22:12] Oneex Foxdale: o: What kind of company?

[22:12] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Commission building

[22:12] Oneex Foxdale: ahh (ahh)

[22:12] Oneex Foxdale: derp x3

[22:13] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): The owner's still around, with a different company though.

[22:13] Oneex Foxdale: oh cool

[22:13] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I feel like this is wrong for some reason actually :/ but it says I was hired on February 20th 2010 (?)

[22:14] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So my first project was to build a reconstruction of a RL church from photographs.

[22:14] Hokusai Otsuka Ronmark (hokusai.otsuka) is Online

[22:15] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): It was honestly going pretty well, but then the comissioner wanted me to give the church a 50 meter high steeple and wouldn't take anything else.

[22:15] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So the steeple would have been taller than the church itself basically.

[22:15] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Like, a lot taller

[22:15] Oneex Foxdale: x.x

[22:16] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So I decided I didn't like doing commissions and he reassigned me to making prefabs.

[22:16] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I still have those actually.

[22:17] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I'll rez it on those big tank things

[22:17] Oneex Foxdale: ok (ok)

[22:17] Oneex Foxdale: Oo (Oo)

[22:17] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Well then the guy's company went under.

[22:17] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So I tried to start my own prefab business.

[22:18] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): But in the month that I had a store parcel I only had one sale.

[22:18] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Which was to a group of furries that included Foxtrot.

[22:18] Oneex Foxdale: I see o;

[22:19] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): That's the one I sold

[22:19] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So, my prefab business was kinda a failure but I was hanging out with these guys.

[22:20] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): One night they took me to a haunted house kinda thing which had a zombie spawner out on the lawn.

[22:20] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I didn't have a gun at the time, so I had to go get a freebie.

[22:21] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I forget the places name but it was really crappy, star something guns.

[22:22] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): But yeah I got my first gun.

[22:22] Oneex Foxdale nodnods

[22:22] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Oh wait, it was Shoot the Moon guns. Really crappy stuff.

[22:22] Oneex Foxdale: x3

[22:22] Oneex Foxdale: corny name, but yeah.

[22:22] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Eventually shooting zombies got boring, so I went looking for combat sims.

[22:23] Rob (robwolf.dragovar) has entered the region.

[22:23] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I went into Ordo at one point but the layout comfused me, didn't know where to go or what to do. ()

[22:23] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So I started fighting at this meter sim called Velocity.

[22:23] Dz Dagger has entered the region.

[22:24] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): It's a pretty badly run place filled with freebie buildings, and the guns they sell there are banned pretty much everywhere.

[22:24] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): But to me it was fucking amazing, I remember not wanting to go to bed and having trouble falling asleep because of how fun it was.

[22:25] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): But yeah, the system they had was crappy, it took about 50 hits to die so everyone was just using dual wield spamcannons, which I wasn't willing to pay for.

[22:25] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So it started to grow old.

[22:26] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): At some point, Valor showed up and basically made it the Velocity regulars vs. Valor.

[22:26] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Well, with the way Valor is, they eventually got into a really heated argument and left.

[22:26] Rob (robwolf.dragovar) has left the region.

[22:27] Oneex Foxdale: of course >.>

[22:27] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): But I was interested in what Valor was, so I'll say sometime around the beginning for march 2010 I went to Valor to fight.

[22:28] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I remember I was really cautious, really hid behind cover a lot, and they started taunting me. Eventually I m anaged to take the defensive guy down before dying and I guess you could say that was my first SL military kill.

[22:29] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So I was interested in how that combat went so I applied to join and I got accepted pretty much immediately.

[22:29] Dz Dagger has left the region.

[22:29] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): And that's when I learned that there was actually a huge network of militaries that fought against each other.

[22:30] Oneex Foxdale: I see

[22:31] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I'd say my most memorable moment in Valor was assaulting Bloodfist from around 1 AM until 6 AM.

[22:31] Oneex Foxdale: x3 jesus (x3 jesus)

[22:31] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So I progressed through Valor up till the rank of Sergeant. it got to a point where I was pretty much a step away from being an officer.

[22:32] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): But I was growing kinda mad with how things were run, Verissimo would pass out notecards where he would curse out othe rmilitary leaders in IMs and laugh about how dumb they were.

[22:33] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): I have a notecard of IMs between Verissimo and Carlla magic

[22:34] Oneex Foxdale: oh god

[22:34] Oneex Foxdale: the names alone say everything x;

[22:34] Oneex Foxdale accepted your inventory offer.

[22:34] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): You can read that in your spare time.

[22:35] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So yeah, I started looking around for a military to join.

[22:35] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So here's how that went.

[22:35] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Ordo was out of the question cause I'd been turned against them by all of V's crap against them.

[22:36] Footman (exterminatus.footman) is Online

[22:36] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Vanguard I hadn't had much experience with but I remember they got owned when they tried to attack at Valor, but they were kinda an option.

[22:37] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): Mercz was an option too, but I eventually went with 2142 because it seemed like somehow V had some respect for them.

[22:37] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): And that seemed to say a lot.

[22:37] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): So I resigned vrom Valor and applied for 2142, I can give you my resignation letter actually.

[22:38] Oneex Foxdale accepted your inventory offer.

[22:38] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): And you kinida know how it went from there.

[22:38] Oneex Foxdale: yeah

[22:38] Marcellus Alter (sircorn.alter): LONG STORY WAS LONG

SO guys whats your stories :o

I joined SL on December 1st, 2007. At that time, my brother, Rygads Hax, was head DJ at AnthroXtacy, so my activities on SL basically consisted of dicking around building army forts in the AX sandbox and guarding them with freebie guns (quite prophetic in a way). One night, Rygads and I got a random invite to the Vanguard Armed Forces from one Hookum Amat.

Yeah, Vanguard was literally just sending officers around to furry clubs to recruit random people.

So I spent a month in the group but never on base before Rygads met Christoph at AX and they became instant friends (or rather I should say Christoph became immediately enamored with him, and Rygads recognized a way to get free L$). He was granted an immediate promotion to Unteroffizier, and I was too just for being there.

Yeah, Vanguard was literally just promoting people for being friends with Christoph.

So I very quickly became addicted to the whole military thing, in particular the politics and rivalries that permeated things. During this time, I learned to hate Ordo. Fucking hate hate hate Ordo. Mercz too, but not as much. I despised the Iron Symphony and everything it stood for, and all I wanted was to watch stupid pissfuck Ordo burn. I spent nearly a year in Vanguard, climbing to a high officer rank and being granted control of its air division, which was and still is referred to as 107th Armada, I guess in a half-hearted attempt to make it sound less generic. Anyway, things were going alright but by the time we got that space station build, I was starting to get dissatisfied with Christoph and his way of doing things, and my burning hatred for Ordo turned into something more like discreet curiosity, like sort of a thing between wanting to join it and trying not to seem like I wanted to join it.

So sometime around October, I was talking to VG General Cyanide Leviathan and he told me he was joining Ordo (which he briefly did on his alt, Farrago Chandrayaan). I was like "Oh cool, can I come with?" and he was like "k."

So within half an hour I find myself seated in the warroom on board the Vae Victus staring down the Imperator (who at the time was really really scary and I could never have dreamed I'd be attending his birthday party within a year) as well as a contingent of officers and Praetorians all asking me questions like "Several months ago, you entered Titan, contacted Sosarin Demar, and called him a "fake-ass nigga," how can we be assured that incidents of that sort won't happen again?"

So I left all my VG groups, joined Ordo Civilians, and boom, Christoph starts messaging me, frantically begging me not to leave. I blocked him. Then he called me, and I hung up on him.

So this is where things get interesting. I'm not sure how many of you young bloods are familiar with the whole Everlasting Snowmew thing, but after I hung up on Christoph, he was upset (stressed, if you will), and called Uildiar Kuhn, who recorded the call. That's all that needs to be said about that.

So a couple days later, Christoph kept calling my ass trying to convince me to come back, which he eventually did, but I decided I couldn't leave without a bang, so I recorded myself blowing up Aryte in his office and went back to VG, being granted a Kommand rank immediately upon returning to Supox. Two hours later, a thousand people heard Christoph spend all night with fennecy. Over the month that followed, I put up with more fucking big snowcat tail jokes than I care to remember, all while dealing with trying to get anything done with Christoph in charge (difficult given that he's an idiot and doesn't listen to anyone but his own dumb self). At some point, Dagger Exonar and I started talking and he trumped up Ordo and talked about wanting to help me get into it, which he eventually kind-of-sort-of did. Pulled Zerowinged with me too. So once again, I found myself in a private no-damage no-rez sim staring down Aryte and some Praetorians. I made my case (Zero was too scared about logs and stuff to even speak :awesome: ), Christoph cried at me some more when he found out what I was up to, and I ignored him. The next day, Christoph sat down with his remaining Kommand (including my brother, who was immediately put in charge of their brand new mechanized division) and brainstormed how they were going to completely revamp the group and make things in VG better than ever in spite of having only like maybe three or four active Kommand presiding over a small band of shithead enlisted grouphopping gearwhores that didn't speak English.

I left VG behind forever, became a civilian, and was inducted a week later.

And then a year and a half later, I became a Praetorian.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that two days after I left and Christoph decided to revamp VG, he disbanded the group and disappeared into the shadows for nine months before coming back with the "new and improved VG" that turned out to be slightly less abrasive than the old one but no less utterly lackluster.

I joined Second life on December 25 2006 I saw the advertisement on an old comic I use to read called Kaerwyn. Well, I originaly joined Second life to role play but the first thing I looked for when I got on was some type of weapon. So I went asked the creator of the comic where I should go and she tolded me of a company called Black operations. I was new so I didn't really know anything about who was a good gun company or not. I figured Black Operations was one of the best since back then they had the best looking models I thought along with tons of different bullets types in their guns.

Well, once I got my hands on a few weapons I asked the owner where a good place to role play would be and he pointed me at a place called tox. So I went there and basicly started my second life. I kept coming back and talked with Mark Karlfield more along with Grey Blankes the ceo. As time went on I felt I started to learn how the black operation guns worked so I told Mark if he ever needed someone to help sell the guns i'd be willing to even without being paided. Well a short time after that I was hired in as a service rep and pretty much spent my time selling guns and going to role playing sims too help people use them.

As a few months went on I made some good friends within the company along with some in Tox. That is where I ran into Blaze and Teron, they were actuly in the werewolf pack I lead back in tox we've been friends ever since.

Been a long time so it's hard to remeber everything, but sadly as time went on things started to change the friends I made in the black op's company pretty much stopped talking to me and the ones who did left or were fired do to a person who was put in control that didn't know thier ass from a hole in the grounds. Wolf, Teron you know exactly who i'm talking about.

Well I needed a change ( since I quite BO do to being treated like dirt.) I tried to put an application into the Ordo three different times but it was turn down. I think it was because it didn't have much experience with sl combat so I went and decided to just join the mercz to gain some experience and hopefully get into Ordo. After a year I finally got a couple more references and was given the chance to join Ordo on March 28 2010

I joined SL on my half-birthday in 2006.

Started as most furry people do wandering FurNation, then realized that place was.. special. Wandered off and found Carnage Island.

Here I met two people in the Military Scene. Christoph, who Owned and later ruined the place, and Aryte Vesperia, self-proclaimed AN2 "PR-Dude".

Wandering into that AN2 training was probably the best thing I did at Carnage Island.

Less than two months later, while first attempting the Military scene with a friend, and realizing, after less than two hours of cadet training, that this MDF group was about as interesting as the wood by-product that shared it's name, I got a notecard that was a list of "Did you know...", the last one being "You are about to be sniped from two sims away". I was promptly shot.

Being a recently graduated cadet who was already unhappy with the group, it didn't take much for me to drop out of MDF and contact that "PR-Dude" who now was the lead of his own military called the Novus Ordo Imperialis. I joined up, joined Terra, Legio Leviatas (Legio's were what we call Cohors now). I served under Xang Xaio, and served along side people such as Cyanide Leviathan, who years later became some VG guy. It was in the NOI I met people such as Cypher (whose first words to me were "Yes! Its delightfully fascist!") Soulbinder, Jeremy Duport, Emma (Known as Leet Seattle), Jayce Irridel, Sukasa Rydell (I wont say his past name),And alot of other now-Ordo people. Eventually though Aryte needed a break from Drama, and the group went into a hiatus state. In this time I worked with some other NOI folks, infiltrated the AN for a month, and launched a larger assault on them after making a detailed map of their base and rounding up and organizing (and I use that term lightly) many smaller combat groups. After that I joined Corsair, if you can consider that a military, for a little while, until I got a tap on the shoulder from Xang, telling me NOI was back.

I promptly re-joined under the veteran admission thing.

I joined Terra again, got much more involved with the group, went up to be one of the first people in the new Warrant Officer ranks when they came out, recruited some now Praetorians, taught some now Praetorians and officers as a Schola instructor,lead the original Invictus in the absence of CO Gunau Sodwind, then got moved to Navis when I was O-1/O-2 and held the lead in that for a bit as it was without a Legates. It was during this time I met some British guy in the build zone of the Vae Victus who was making some pretty nice guns. We got talking, he said he needed a scripter, I said I was looking for a builder, and we got talking. Took a break after some crazy shit went down with a certain disgraceful individual, though still kept working for the group on the side with projects handed to me by Agares, including the first armored vehicle. During this down time, and before it, i was an admin and Director in New Jessie, and more importantly, Ironsight Armaments was formed. Rejoined with all my honors back, started off in Astra this time with my new computer.

Got pulled by Gulliver Carpool to Antesig from Astra because he wanted someone he could trust to help him shape it up. Did the Negev and the tanks. Recruited some more people. Ironsight had taken off by now and was doing great, and, in my quest to further help the group, I started scripting for Ordo. My first firearms were the Imperial Lasweapon. From there I went to re-script alot of the old stuff and much of the new stuff, honestly my list of work is too long here (it's in my Munitorum thread).

Started working for Titan Industries with the Ingram Model 11's. Those were a hit, so Aryte began giving me stuff to do, including the "Box o' Rescript" that contained many of the older guns to be redone. Most of them got done, some like the P90 and Bolter Mk.2 are still sitting around. Started working on contract with other militaries (after asking Aryte it that would be OK and not like, treason :<), Scripted a bunch of weapons for Cthonic Syndicate, Silver Hawks, some British people military, CATI, some of the militaries BennyBoy Ball started, and some other stuff I cant remember.

During all this overall time in SL I was also a partial owner of a club, and DJ'd for two or three others.

As it stands today, I am pretty happy here in SL.

I am enjoying and helping the group I love and my company is over 2 years old and is growing steadily and doing well.

So there.

:D

My story isn't as exciting as some peoples o.o

I'd been playing garrys mod forever and regularly played with my friend Hean on this deathrun server. Well one day he told me he was going to play second life, and I was all like "second life? What's that?" Which he promptly told me is where the furries go and have sex. So I installed second life and he showed me where to get those freebie fox avatars and some freebie clothes and took me to the gyc. Then since he lives in Denmark, he went to bed because it was super late and left me in the gyc, still confused and amazed by the second life world.

I tried to talk to some people, but they didn't seem interested in talking to me (they were having sex I presumed) so I wandered around for a few minutes before closing sl and forgetting about it for 3 months.

Well, three months later I noticed the icon on my desktop and decided to give it another shot. I logged on and almost immediately someone IM'd me and asked if I knew where to get a nice avatar. I told them that I was relatively new and they took me to the gyc where they gave me 800L to get my own Kani avatar, which was pretty nice of them considering they didn't even know me. They told me to search for a sandbox to unpack the box and I ended up finding Furnation. They helped me put on my avatar and (by this time I had bought some L for clothes) fit my clothes too it and I started to mingle with the residents I found.

One such resident was making guns and spawning zombies, which I immediately found entertaining since I had no idea what to do still in sl. I started talking to him and he taught me about gestures and animations and all the like, and eventually asked if I wanted to try out his guns. Now back then I thought that the guns were amazing. The way the shells were ejected from the gun and how the animations worked was astounding too me. (not too soon afterwards I realized just how bad they were) He eventually gave me this new m60 he was working on and wanted me to try it out on other people. He sent me to some garbage rp combat sim which I failed to understand (different language I believe) before telling me to go to new Jessie. This was about march or April 2010 back when new Jessie was in the ship build. Well I started to shoot stuff, having no skill whatsoever and kept dying by some blue bullets. Turned out those bullets came from Ookami who IM'd me later and told me to accept his teleport.

That teleport was to Fenris. Where I was offered to join Vox Aeron and I accepted which started my entire sl combat story. I learned lots of things in the half year I was in VAC and rode it out to the end before deciding to join Ordo. Which leads me to where I am now, and I couldn't be happier. :3

My time in SL started somewhere around August of 2004. My main account, which I can no longer remember the name of, lasted all of a week as I struggled to see the purpose of SL (mind you at this time things were stupidly expensive and there wasn't even a tenth of the current landmass). I quit SL and vowed never to come back, which lasted all of 7 months before a few friends convinced me to come back. From then I spent time dawdling around random parts of SL. I wandered mostly until I discovered flying in SL from a place called Abbotts Aerodrome. A few months go by before I manage to become not only an employee of Cubey Terra, but also one of his chief test pilots. I also got into other recreational activities like sailing the SL seas. Other than randomly cruising Furnation or pestering a few friends.

It was at this point roughly two years later that I was so bored I was contemplating leaving SL for good. Thankfully a certain someone named Cade Stirling, who was a Praetorian at the time with Ordo, was on. I went over to bug her and noticed she was wearing armor and wielding some interesting looking weapons. Asking where they came from (thinking it was some form of store) I was told about the Ordo. I was skeptical at first of SL militaries. My first involvement with any of them was AN back in the days when they were sandbox police. I did not think highly of groups that ran around orbitting each other, but Cade was quick to disabuse me of that notion. She pointed out how everything has changed, and that I should consider joining. Having recieved the notecard application, I sat down and thought about it. Then I thought some more. I told myself that I would not join unless I was willing to dedicate myself to it instead of just lazing around for a week and then quitting the group. A week went by before I made my decision and on September 10th of 2007 I submitted my application to join.

I first became a part of Terra, being assigned to the Legio Offensio Levitas, where I met people like Aelus, Soulbinder, and Jayce. I originally had plans to join what was then the unnamed fleet division, but was told that until it was finished I must choose Terra or Astra. It was about a month later after being in Terra that the love of flying was rekindled in me, so I put forth a request to transfer to Astra. I was flight certified only days before Titan was officially opened. As time went on, I eventually rose in rank to become the senior Centurion for Astra, building it's forces up from a mere handful to thirty active pilots. Once leadership of Astra passed to Sosarin, I decided to switch focus and help Ethan rebuild Navis. Sadly this was a goal that is not yet within our reach. After closing down Navis, I decided with my real life getting more busy and frustrating, I would take a leave of absence from Ordo, and only returned 21 months later.

My life on SL has to start with… Accident: D.

With truths to say all my life on Second Life is one… Accident lol

A friend (Ayiana Andel) with me saw on my Face Book a photograph of me in a fursuit. When it has to ask to me whether I were Furrys, I him board say that I did not know what was. Thus it has to ask to me whether I had MSN to explain me. As I am allergic to MSN, she told me to come on second life for speak about it and also met others furrys, which I did.

At the beginning, second life was to be only one service as MSN for me (I never play video games) but once I met the French furrys of Ardar island, I have to start with… living: D

Then as I am a very curious furrys, I have to start to explore Second Life.

One day when I was with the IYC, I saw 2 furrys with a tag “Bases 2142”. I was intrigued and I have to excavate their profile. Is as that I am TP on their Base and that I discovered the military world on SL.

From there I have to start to observe all this small world “military SL” and I have to even start in… Jouer in Lonewolf.

One day I have to notice on their Base, others furrys with the tag “Ordo”. I made a research in (search engine SL) and I am TP on Titan:)

My first day on your premise, I would remember it forever lol. I was killed by Mr. Marevick, on order of Tribunus by what I did not have to respect the rules: D. Indeed I had to try returned in the base whereas this there was prohibited. Not to cross the doors blue:). the worst, is that I of doubted well that I did not have the right, but curiosity was stronger than me lol.

Still today, I do not know where the destiny will take me along on SL. but a thing is sure…. My life be dependant with Ordo:).

What be that I will become in Ordo? I do not know:) Seul the future will tell me

I started out in the beta about 2003. I was testing a lot of different games at that time after burning out in Asheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot and a couple other games. Prior to that I had been playing a lot of first person shooters in a couple online gaming clans.

SL at that time was being touted as a learning tool. The coolest avatars had prims attached all over their bodies. Primitars are what they called them. The welcome island was pretty cool, and then you ended up in the old welcome areas, which had arches leading off to different areas and boards that listed the time for different events. It was cool but once the beta ended they went to premium only accounts and I wasn't interested in paying $10 a month for it.

In 2005 Second Life went free to play again. I forgot my beta account details and made a new account. It was my luck that the Normandy account was available, so I went with that and a name I had been using in EverQuest 2 for a bit. From there I started spending time in various star wars sims and build a reputation there for a few years. During school semesters I would usually take a break from the game for studies, and return to either start working on a different community or goof off. I've spent time patrolling sandboxes in the JLU and GLC. I've worked on multiple star wars simulators as a roleplayer and admin. I have done a lot of scripting in the past as well. I also checked out

I was bored in 2009 and checked out Dorien, which was the AN's private sim. The rest is history.

Started out in Second Life as a way of killing time. At the time my computer was... bottom of the barrel, pretty crummy stuff, but a friend had told me about how he was making money off of 'sculpting'. I was just getting into University and thought it would be cool to make some money on the side by using my talents learned/honed at post-secondary and would give me more incentive / headstart on making a portfolio.

I didn't realize sculpting was so... poorly implemented in the first year of its existence, and thus ended up loitering around in an Aventity husky av generally socializing while I did school work. I picked up DJing for a time, and eventually managed to sculpt my own avatar. People noticed I was a shark, and pointed me towards another one who frequented another club. I met them, hung out with them for awhile, and then started getting more into the commercial aspect of Second Life.

When one particular venture went down (I was working for the guy who screwed over Wingless Emoto, and found out he'd been planning to do the same to me) I ended up cutting off from SL completely. I went almost a year without logging back in again until my friend and I bumped into one another again. We did some catching up with one another, and when he found out I had dropped Second Life completely, offered to show me something that would revitalize my interest in Second Life. When I logged in (and changed avatars) he sent me a teleport to Titan.

By the end of that day I was graduating from Schola, and a few months later I was an officer. Haven't looked back since.

I joined Second Life to have e-sex as a new way of getting off. Are you surprised? You probably are. I quickly found myself set up with a proper avatar and clothing after a DJ at this place called The Dragon Spire mistook me for a griefer. I was dressed in a giant koolaid man avatar complimenting people's choice of prim genitalia. I had a bunch of fun at DS and met a few incredible people, but eventually got banned from there because me and a group of friends plastered pornographic pictures of Vaalkk Zenovka, local douchebag "satanist" DJ who was a total cockmunch, all over the walls, stairs, DJ booth, barstools, dance poles and swimming pool. Even though I wasn't personally involved in the plastering, he thought it'd be a smart idea to try and get me kicked out. I didn't, but was given a temporary ban because of "guilty by association." He got so mad, he raqequit Dragon Spire and joined Ordo. After hanging out at DS, chilling with my local bunch of trolls, e-whore extraordinaires and genuinely good friends, I left in search for something new. After the failure of an unsuccesful relationship in both Second Life and reality, I looked to Likmai Woodget, a good friend from 2007. He pulled me into Tetra Combine, along with my good friend Billyjoe Benoir. I had a great time in Tetra Combine, even though it never took off. CA Inglewood, Cinnamon Hermit and Kamil Noel showed me the ropes to SL combat. This is also where I met up with Darakon Kayvon and Ribena Homewood, who introduced me to the Ordo. I had a brief run in with Ordo troops at New Jessie, where I obliterated 6 Ordo with a D1&MTG HK416. They accused me of cheating and something I had never heard of, "wireframing."

Shortly after that, another friend of mine, Darkwolf Rexen, joined Ordo. Tetra Combine enlisted my services as Support Class commander, in which I created their first succesful Armor brigade combined with close air support elements. I rose to the rank of Major and was charged with creating recruitment manuals and materials. Two weeks later, Tetra Combine fell appart due to our financial instability. Then I joined Kratus Mepita. I quickly became Miche Cortes's favourite and attained the rank of E-4 Kratus Commissionary due to my success in troop leadership. Again, I wrote training materials and was put in the position of Support Class Commandant. I turned people who had never experienced Second Life combat into lean, mean killing machines. Until Shivv Fromund, elitist douchecunt, claimed I'm a retard and somehow kept his position despite the fact he was totally incompetent, a shitty leader and on top of that, a YIFFYFURACTIONy furry. Shortly after expressing my distaste of Shivv, Miche disappeared. The sim was about to be reclaimed, so I resigned and applied for Ordo. The situation was getting bad as a group of rebellious officers seceded from the group and established Exilion Enclave. Upon Miche's return, he created a memorial for me (I have pictures of this, rofl) in the sim. I wasn't coming back.

Shortly after, I joined Ordo, went through Schola with Ribena Homewood as Magister. And here I am.

But one thing bothers me. I never did find out where Vaalkk Zenovka went. Is he still in the Ordo, but under another name? Who knows, but if he's reading this: You're still a pussy, buddy. And a liar on top of that. You never did go to Iraq. But there's one thing you are, and should be proud of. You're a masterful troll.

I got into Second Life around 2008, when i noticed that one of my old WoW buddies wasn't logging on quite as much as she used to. I gave her a call and had a few chats, and she began talking about Second Life. So i kinda thought i'd give it a try and see how bad it could really be, and made my account. At the time, my friend's (Sorta) big brother had begun to enlist into the U.S Marine Corps, and by the time I had finally began to take off in SL, he had already been shipped to Afghanistan and I had never heard about him since. So I decided to name an avatar after him, and attempt to try and be a total badass, since the RL Lanny had been placed into 1st Force Recon within the Marines.

I started out as a CCS goon. I ended up in a sim called Damnation for a while, and tried to work with the meter, eventually beginning to get pretty good. But one small mix-up went by in a fight and i was somehow banned from the sim for TP'ing out of a fight. Although nobody had ever informed me of such infractions since i was a complete noob to it all, i found it annoying and moved around the sims for a while, going back and forth from a sim called "Crossroads". From there I found another CCS sim named "Danger Point", and i decided to hop over there, since I was getting incredibly bored with the Victorian / Old west feel. DP was more modern-day anyway. It was there that i met my one true friend in SL, by the name of Alayna Kolache, who was a DP Admin at that time, a GM for the sim (CCS-wise), and pretty much the only person there who actually used guns. Back then, she was also a Beta Tester for Breach, but she gave that up a while back. There was a bit of a firefight in the sim, and she noticed how well i handled myself, despite my level, and offered me a position with her RP corporation as Danger Point's Port Authority and Hired Merc service, "Wyvern Trade Securities".

She was the one who taught me everything there was about using a firearm for CCS combat, and we spent the next year and a half Roleplaying, fighting, sparring, and training. It got to a point to where I had actually beaten her in a fight with my M14, despite a 26-level difference.

Well, time passed, things slowly crumbled, and I met a furry by the name of Nathaniel Zanzibar, who came to Danger Point for RP, and to shoot stuff. And after a while, he started getting kinda frustrated because I would constantly beat him in fights, even at even levels. So he went over to the Osiris sims for a while, and after a while I took a visit. Turns out, this was to be the first encounter with Huttser Ishelwood of my slowly-forming career. Long-story-short, the Osiris sim folded in, and I returned to DP.

End of '09 - start of '10 came by, and i decided to surf through profiles out of boredom. I discover that Nate had the Ordo Imperialis in his profile picks, along with the LM to Titan, and i ask him about it. After a quick chat, i TP in. I must've looked like a total tool at that time, being that I was decked head to toe in MTG Tactical Gear, with a Breach SCAR on my chest. After a quick chat and a look-around, I pick up an application form from the HUB, and got permission to put Nate and Huttser's names down as Referrals. (Nathaniel is also Shurya Koronikov, in case i'm using the wrong name.)

Gee where to begin... Its been forever and ever....might as well start it here

(long short version, Reson why...it bee like dam 12 pages, if want to know more about my old times just ask)

I've joined SL as the name of fangs yifu which has been purge decades ago. I've started at Feb 18 2006 as a 16 year old kid :/, Sl was quite new to me. I'd alway aviod making friends, since it pointless to have someone who you would never talk to in like 8 months. I would be usually running around the place being in a wingless emoto avatar as a black-red wolf. Eventually I merged into a kani-arcane mod which is simliar to my avatar at 07. During my three months of secondlife, Combat has been introduced to me. I was like combat in sl pfft no way. Well tried and I liked it. during past combat I'd pefer to be a lonewolfer then being in any military group at the time. People have tried to recruit me but I would alway refuse that offer. I've raided many military like, MC, sparta,TCG, AN2 (cannot remember the names that branched off AN2 Its been that awfully long) and alot of other old militaries. During my 1-2 years of experancing ground and abit of air combat, I buddied up with a partner named dragnar geraln who is extremely good in the air. I'd usually be focusing more on the ground when he does all the air stuff. Eventually that dude joined 2142 dunno how long he was in 2142 but he joined around 2008. Remembering raiding with 2142 when they abliterated ROG at the time, thoses were good memories. After months My account got banned at November. 13/08 at age of 17, it quite obvious how i got banned.

But I started a new account july,11/09 Don't really rememeber but I will have to check, Under ookamiwulf Lemton. I've decided to join TCG since It was the only military I could remeber. there I met my first friend Pr0wer, bringing me back up to top notch with combat, He's definitly good friend. After when tcg when Adult sim I couldn't really access it...since my ID CARD wouldnt work so i have decided to go and chillax somewhere. After when tcg died they merged into va, I was deciding to join ether ordo, vg or Va. Relizing who was in va (whcih was pr0wer) made me join va right away. Va was quite an interesting army, filled with arcane power imbuned into the weaponary. It was quite orginal. That's when I met stirn, zruxeil, maddog, dashford, leia, Esich, and few others. The time when I loned wolf ordo I barely reached titan after trying to cross through. From what I recall it was ether zerowing that got me or corsi :/. moving on, after being in va for long time, I been ejected for my inactivity, but I didnt really care much. They say If you hold no value in the group then there no one stopping you from leaving. After leaving vac I've decided to take a break from combat. Just relaxing and chilling in normals sim. After awhile...I couldnt stop thinking about combat...hit me right on the spot. think hey let go pew pew big armies, so I've decided to go raid vanguard and managed to infiltrate there base. Christoph wasn't happy with that told me to gtfo. So I decided to go attack ordo again, didn't make much of a progress so I asked on the radio what military should I join. Few people mention diffrent militaries so I went to check them out. But, after looking for diffrent militaries, Ive decided to try join vac, but they KOS me for some reason. Eventually talking with the leader, she let me join again under few limitation, one I had to start at recruit. After being in vac, I worked myself, trained harder to be a more competivie personell. recenty I introduced Linx to Vox aeron coliciton since we need recruit. He was that Epic bunny that was shooting all the big bad wolves. Me him turned out to be best buds in that army.I've also introduced tala to the army which found it amazingly yo be fun...and also the only female in vac. eventually vac started to die. Leia kept changing military. eventually the group disbaned when she changed the militaries name one last time. after that decided to try join vanguard. But they rejected me for one reason. Christoph didn't like vac personells so they were like nope can't take you you've been in that army to long. So then I started lingering towards ordo, since huttser, corsi, and firefox were bugging me to join. I guess now, this is where I remain. And I'm glad I still in army. My loyality remain here, untill I vanish from secondlife.

(note here My grammer sucks,)

Edited by Ookamiwulf Lemton

I originally came from There.com, where I pretended to be 18 years old. I was 12.

While it was fun for awhile, after one and a half years, the repetition and restriction became frusturating, so on the reccommendation of a friend, I gave SL a try (and was immediately ostracised by everyone in There.com, as SL was the direct competitor). I joined SL in 2005, when I was 14 years old, a few days after my birthday. I named myself Mark Karlfeldt. I wanted Mark Spire, but it was taken. I, being the little rebel that I was, joined the Adult Grid.

Back in 2005, if you referred someone to Second Life, you had the option of setting their first spawnpoint for them. My first sight in SL was a room full of animated images of dicks.

However, I quickly escaped, and started messing with my avatar. My first avatar, the default human with no attachments, looked like a porn star. My friend came online and he invited me to a freebie warehouse, where I picked up my first shit, including Sirlor's freebie G36, the gun I would use primarily for the next few years, even after I joined Black Ops.

After that, he dragged me to a casino (which were legal at the time) and he set me up with a short-lived job as a SLingo host. It was there I first met Adam Brokken, one of SL's "big shots" of the time. While he was a really cool guy and we would hang out a lot, I didn't realise just how important he was until one day I logged into a meeting between him and Anshe Cheung. It was then I learned just how "big" SL was, where large sums of money was tossed around willy nilly, with real-world value. I was 15 at the time, and already I was looking into making money off SL. (That never quite took off).

Anyway, when I was a youngster I was a total FYIAD kid, so I eventually discovered the Isle of Wyrms, and got my first furry avatar, the Drakkolupen from Werehouse. I spent... roughly a year at the Isle of Wyrms as a minor staff member, attending each release (which would often attract upwards of 80 people, which would crash the sim more often than not). At the Isle, dragons were only made available during one hour of the Equinox and the Solstice.

In 2007, I was invited by a friend (who has long since left SL) to an up-start business/military named Black Ops. I joined with Grey Blankes, Huffington Skolem, Garan Darkes, Mavericus Nelson and a few others I can't remember. At the time, our main modus operandi was random combat in various mainland sims, but eventually, Grey Blankes, the owner, made our first proper weapon, the railgun. It was a big "first" at the time, allowing you to use tracker bullets to snipe people up to 8 sims away. The model looked like absolute shit, but the thing sold like nobody's business.

Before we knew it we could afford a bigger mainland sim and a second store location. We produced the first Springfield XD, a 20-something prim piece of shit which was one of the few guns at the time which you could holster (back then almost all guns were just safe or unsafe). That sold even better, so we moved to a private sim and set up our store on a bigass quarter of it. Kayla Stonecutter and a bunch of others joined us. Sera Otoro made her first gun models and sold them with us, some of them I still have. It was around this time I picked up animating, first experimenting with Avimator, and eventually producing the animations for our new weapons (I was a terrible animator back then).

We drove Carducci Guns out of business, then Armoury Overstock, and a few others that were absolutely terrible. At one point we were griefed daily by Carducci. We eventually learned the value of turning off object-rez on our parcel.

Eventually, after releasing the M4 (which did even better than everything previously, being the first gun that was customizable in appearance to some degree), we bought our first sim, and set up shop. I moved on to QAvimator, a very slight step-up from Avimator. Blaze Wiles, Teron Gray, Maverick Garfield, Emiley Tomson, and some others joined. We began appealing more to the roleplay market. Grey decided to buy out a small upstart company named Sabre Weapons, and along with that aquisition came Jahar Aabye and SubtleSara Oh. This was the beginning of the end.

It was around this time I start hanging out at Carnage Island, and was where I got my first taste of what SL combat could be. I also became aquainted with the various militaries at the time, and was introduced to the Merczateers, where I became fast friends with Keystone Gray, and some others, and hung out there almost daily, doing various animation odd-jobs that Lurdan or Anthony wanted me to do. I never joined though. Remained a civilian permanently. I avoided Ethan Schuman like a plague, and remained blissfully unaware of most of the going-on's of the SL military at large. Occaisionally we would get some Ordo people come and hang out. We always hated them.

Eventually, after building Black Ops' new sim, I was driven to leave by SubtleSara Oh. She was the very definition of a heartless bitch, and I no longer wanted to work for a company which put more trust in her than me, who was there from the beginning. Teron, Blaze and Maverick left with me.

Around this time I had stopped hanging out at Badnarik and began chilling at Ordo. Teron, Blaze and eventually Maverick had all joined, and Keystone was "some officer or something". I could care less. At the time I thought it was all total garbage, a timewaster for lifeless nerds. I gained Civilian status for about two weeks, and it was revoked after I killed Phillip Hulctantz, ran from one side of the wall to the other dodging Ordo fire (this was during the snow sim with the big wall), dropped into a small bunker with Kono Kestenbaum and said "fuck you guys" before he shot me. I also liked making fun of Aryte's goofy marshmellow avatar behind his back.

Anyway, I drifted around for awhile, doing this or that, but after awhile came back to Ordo. This time I "behaved" and managed to stay a civilian for about two years or so. I started doing odd-jobs for them, just as I did in the Merczateers, and befriended some folk. I still remained ignorant of the larger going-on's of the military community. I made it all the way to 2010 without joining properly, despite me being on-base almost daily. Ethan Schuman, previously a mortal enemy, became an aquaintance. Aryte let me get away with a bunch of shit because we were bro's. Keller was a cute, shy little Numerii at the time. I've been around Ordo longer than half our Praetorians. Fuck.

I took to attacking Ordo, even as a civilian. While it made some people's blood boil, I continued to assault regularly under agreed-upon rules, and it was enjoyed by everyone who didn't have a tree stuck up their anus. I made it into the base several times using only a melee weapon which would later become my calling card, a lead pipe. I even joined in on some raids with Ordo, become a "wild card" which noone knew who's side I was on. Fun times.

Eventually, I joined after two years. Marc Gravois was my schola instructor, and I sailed through and passed within two and a half hours. I swore I would never pass E-3. Then I swore I would never pass E-4. Now E-5 (Aryte accidentally promoted me). I'm approaching my first year in Ordo, and my 2000th day in SL is in 24 days. My birthday is in 13 days, as of writing this post.

Oh, and my SL name? A month before I joined, a family friend named Mark died of a heart attack. I wanted to remember him by something.

I originally came from There.com, where I pretended to be 18 years old. I was 12.While it was fun for awhile, after one and a half years, the repetition and restriction became frusturating, so on the reccommendation of a friend, I gave SL a try (and was immediately ostracised by everyone in There.com, as SL was the direct competitor).

You have no idea how much I heard this when I first joined SL. I was another There refugee, and the second I even mentioned SecondLife I got cut off from all my There buddies. Ironically, most of them eventually came over.

I swore I would never pass E-3. Then I swore I would never pass E-4. Now E-5 (Aryte accidentally promoted me).

The same with me. When I joined I told everyone that I did not ever want to be an officer and E-3 was the highest rank I wanted to be. Now, I've been all over the rank chart.

I attempted to join SL early 2006 but my computer could not take it. In July of 2006, I got a computer that was then the top of the line, and I instantly got SL downloaded to hang out with my friends from the radio station I was part of. Could not remember my info at all, so, Bracket Crowley was made.

I spent the first 4 months of SL with my avatar as short yet muscley as I could make him, whitegoth skin, long Linden hair, and leather texture clothes. It started as a joke because I played danzig a lot on air, but it stuck. The main reason was even though my avatar was as short as SL could make it, he was still a full 2 inches taller than Danzig was IRL. Eventually, I upgraded the wonder Haraguy look in all our libraries, and I started to hang out at Flyintails sandbox with the rest of the DJs.

A mass exodus at the station I worked at happened, but I was also SLMarried to a woman who DJ'd in second life. She showed me clubs, I found places to use my skills, and I became a traveling DJ in the game. From Day 1 in SL, up to now, I've loved guns in the game, and all of my tips went to buying Guns. The newest, the coolest, the loudest, the oribtiest <_< whatever I could find.

Novum Inc was hyping up their Lawgiver 2.0s, I had just sold my old land where I had a very basic Tshirt shop for extra lindens. I went to novum, and I sat there. All day, waiting on Tyrant. It was there I met Tamos in his mechangel, and he introduced me to even more weapons and guns. Through Tamos, I met Krow.

Hanging out with Krow is probably the usual Highlight of my SL time. He told me about Ordo, showed me pictures, I'd get a glimpse of Ordo armor everytime he left base and changed, he said I should join an such, but I was also RPing and Admining for a well known RP sim, and my time was spent there, but I did try to apply, and was denied. Likely due to my time spent in the RPsim, but that's in the past :>

An old friend I met through DJing and I teamed up to make Knives once. It sprouted from my hatred of the black ops Ka-bar. I built it from scratch, I animated it, he textured and scripted it. From those knives, Antebellum sprung up. We made guns, melee weapons, and we were rich for a few months. Krow was usually our Target practice. Days upon days of running around to benny hill shooting him with barely fixed bullets. Fun times.

Scripting changes happened, sculpting became the only way you could make sales, and antebellum slowed. Clinton went off to RL obligations, and I found City of Villains. SL became what i logged in to when CoV was down for maintenance. Then I couldn't afford CoV, and it was back to SL. I found more guns to love, and I was instantly swallowed up in RP. After too many 'wars' and whiners, I left that sim. I hung around Tamos, I helped him build, Krow had vanished, so Ordo had left my sights, and I eventually went off to play WoW and left SL on the back burner.

I'm Raiding Icecrown Citadel and get an IM from Tamos "Krow's back, for good." I leave the raid instantly, I hear they wiped and gave up, but I went to see Krow. He was yacking about Ordo, asking me about my stuff, I told him I had nothing to do that I left the RPsim. He and tamos instantly jumped on me, telling me I should join Ordo.

I applied, and around new years eve I was accepted. Linx did my training, and on January 1st, 2011 I was part of Ordo. I've had my ups, my downs, and trolls, and my lololols. But all in all, comparing 2011 to the years before, Ordo is where I belong.

.. atleast until Zero Tolerance week kills me.

-- tl;dr: I used to be a midge, I DJ'd, I loved guns, I left for other games, Krow's the reason I stopped playing WoW and came back to SL, and now I'm in ordo.

Edited by Bracket Crowley