Clicky

Kellervo

Poll: Bling / Projects Mk2

Titan Industries Poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which gun would you like to see next?

2. 2. What kind of attachments should be added?

• MARS Sight
    • Comp M4 Sight
    • Magnifiers
    • PSO-1 Scope
    • Foregrips
    • Alternate Magazines (C-Mags, Casket Mags, Magpuls, etc.)
    • Other (Post it!)
  3. 3. What kind of camo do you want most?

• Digital (MARPAT / CADPAT)
    • Organic (Flektarn / 'Amoeba')
    • Disruptive Pattern
    • Tiger Stripes
    • Natural / Realistic Patterns
    • Exotic / Colorful Patterns

A new poll now that the prior topic is more or less out of date!

For those who do not have access to the Ordo Imperialis forums, the following guns / attachments are already being made or in beta-testing, so you don't need to vote for them!

Current Weapons:

FN F2000 - BETA Testing

SCAR-H - BETA Testing

TDI Vector - ALPHA Testing

Taurus Judge - Texturing

SPAS-12 - Waiting for Mesh

SiG-550 - Waiting for Mesh

Steyr AUG A3 - Waiting for Mesh

Current Attachments:

Suppressor (varies with weapon / caliber)

Bayonet

EO Tech Holosight

Trijicon ACOG

TR-20 Scope

Current camouflage varies with weapons, and is a relatively new feature, so ideas on what to include and what not to is much appreciated.

Just a minor correction, it would be the B&T MP9, rather than the Steyr TMP...

It could be either!

The Steyr TMP had a flat backed receiver, no stock, no rails.

The B&T MP9 had a partially offset lower for a stock attachment point, and can come with three rails, or four if you get the version with the bottom rail instead of the integrated grip.

Also, from experience, I would not plan too far ahead. >.>

Wait until you get to the point where you are ready for another project, then see what you want to do.

This way a changing market or if some new popular gun comes out, you don't see your planning screwed over, nor are you fixed in.

It could be either!

The Steyr TMP had a flat backed receiver, no stock, no rails.

The B&T MP9 had a partially offset lower for a stock attachment point, and can come with three rails, or four if you get the version with the bottom rail instead of the integrated grip.

Also, from experience, I would not plan too far ahead. >.>

Wait until you get to the point where you are ready for another project, then see what you want to do.

This way a changing market or if some new popular gun comes out, you don't see your planning screwed over, nor are you fixed in.

I would personally love to see a solid replacement to the Mk.11 (Our Ordo Sniper Rifle.) Mostly for the fact that next to nobody uses it, and i personally don't enjoy any actual AR conversions. I was hoping for maybe a solid DMR like the M14, or the M21 EBR simply for the notion that all of our stuff is futuristic, and the M21 EBR looks like a damn plastic spacegun. If used properly, it could also provide some decent mid-long range suppressive cover, and teach others not to camp around that corner alley that's literally only 10-15 meters away from the OpFor spawn. This is only a theory though.

EDIT: Also, from what i know of, there's only three companies so-far that make a solid combat-worthy M14 / M21. That's Breach, Delta One, and Mistral Munitions. I have Breach's M14, but it's typical old-world Breach and badly needs rescripting or full-on retirement. The Delta One version looks promising, and i've yet to try MM's M14 / M21.

Edited by Lanny Ansar

FASS 90

/>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_SG_550

/>http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG-550

Which has of good with this weapon, it is planned for the urban guerilla warfare

“Its principal qualities are facilitated maintenance and the precision, certainly obtained to the detriment of lightness and from the handiness, paramount in urban combat. It is a weapon designed for combat of type “guerilla” with gunners positioned for an ambush, mobile, connected with the snipers. ”

in terms of weapons...

M24 Remington

WA 2000

M14 rifle.

Uzi (Full size .45 caliber, not some mac10 staple gun)

M249 squad automatic

308 grenades aka Explosive Thermite.

but what id -really- like from Titan :

Is to see the Titan M468 get an updated animation so that it has a more dominant effect over AOs. I just use a simple 2anim walk/run ao in combat so I can avoid the retarded linden walk/sprint and itd be nice to stop flailing my weapon around like it were a pistol when I run or walk with the barrel dragging across the ground.

Also while im talking about it real quick... with the M468, the silencer stays on when you sling it regardless of if it were removed during use, kinda odd. Justa headsup on one of the pimp titan rifles imho. :wink:

Seriously.. what the hell is up with the AK and its fanbase, yeh, great gun, but looks trashy and unprofessional.

The AK has pretty much become more of a symbol than anything. Nowadays people see the AK as a symbol of revolution, or resistance, or communism, or fighting the Powers-That-Be, or as another means of saying "Fuck the System".

That, and everybody else is doing it.

The AK has pretty much become more of a symbol than anything. Nowadays people see the AK as a symbol of revolution, or resistance, or communism, or fighting the Powers-That-Be, or as another means of saying "Fuck the System".

That, and everybody else is doing it.

I read that they estimate that over 100 million AK-47's and its variants have been produced vs under 10 million of the M-16 family.

I read that they estimate that over 100 million AK-47's and its variants have been produced vs under 10 million of the M-16 family.

True, but you also have to remember who actually USES the M-16, and how much it costs to make / purchase them. You can literally buy an AK parts kit on the internet for $400 and build it nearly in your garage.

I've no issue with people enjoying the weapon or what it symbolizes, I just don't think its aesthetically pleasing. Just because everyone else is... should Titan? Titan has always been more unique then being part of the 'every one' crowd. Moar Lasers!

He said full-sized.

And both of those are 9mm.

Said full size because some people like to assume the Uzi and Mac are the same weapon, I know you wouldnt but others might. Also .45 =auto= UZI is not a base civilian market subgun. SL wise, I know it wouldnt mean jack, but the sound is what im looking for. Its like lightning striking down 16 times in a row.

Eastern Bloc Weapons have a beauty born of utility. If weapons were based solely upon the aesthetic, they'd still be hand etched, and melee weapons of the bygone ages would still be standard issue.

It's the same kind of beauty that is present in tools, and that's simply what guns are, all other considerations aside: they are tools of a very particular function.

Regardless, we do need greater variety in our offerings. I have no problem with us continuing to make American and NATO arms at all, or any modern arms, for that matter, however diversity is important and there is a sizeable market for sci-fi weapons of all kinds, from Mass Effect to Star Wars to Killzone.

The fundamentals of these weapon's functions are not unlike any other weapons that TI has offered, as we have indeed made Sci-Fi weapons in the distant and recent past, all that's required for us to put them on the market is to have the models, and for us to put the same amount of exhaustive detail that we have always invested in our arms into these fantasy weapons as well.

Once that is done, we will have no trouble marketing them at all, and properly handled, they will practically sell themselves, especially to fans and roleplayers, not just the military community itself.

Also, we should make an MG42.

Eastern Bloc Weapons have a beauty born of utility. If weapons were based solely upon the aesthetic, they'd still be hand etched, and melee weapons of the bygone ages would still be standard issue.

It's the same kind of beauty that is present in tools, and that's simply what guns are, all other considerations aside: they are tools of a very particular function.

Regardless, we do need greater variety in our offerings. I have no problem with us continuing to make American and NATO arms at all, or any modern arms, for that matter, however diversity is important and there is a sizeable market for sci-fi weapons of all kinds, from Mass Effect to Star Wars to Killzone.

The fundamentals of these weapon's functions are not unlike any other weapons that TI has offered, as we have indeed made Sci-Fi weapons in the distant and recent past, all that's required for us to put them on the market is to have the models, and for us to put the same amount of exhaustive detail that we have always invested in our arms into these fantasy weapons as well.

Once that is done, we will have no trouble marketing them at all, and properly handled, they will practically sell themselves, especially to fans and roleplayers, not just the military community itself.

Also, we should make an MG42.

/>http://starshiptroopers.wikia.com/wiki/Morita_Assault_Rifle

Let's make this. I'll even make you a Mobile Infantry Flak Jacket, since they all looked like they were made from the rubber Track Pad outta the back of my Truck.

There's a serious lack of common weapons on SL. Like the M16, or M4. The only ones that are good are all around 256 prims. I'd like to have a good, common rifle like an M16. There's also a lack of Kalashnikov weapons. Good ones. The ones we see used are very poorly made.

In SL, the uncommon weapons are common. I just want a good M4, no underslung crap. Just a good rifle with a three round burst or semi-auto selection.