Clicky

Lanny Ansar

Loss of a friend.

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20110308/NEWS01/103080332/Death-of-peer-met-with-support-system

An old buddy of mine from a High School i had to switch out of due to moving through households. I heard about this today from my good friend Kyle, who was on his team during the game. At first i didn't really feel much about it, but now i'm slowly kinda drooping into a depression, so i'll just say that I won't be myself for a few days.

RIP Matthew Hammerdorfer.

I heard about this. Such a tragedy and I never thought to meet someone who knew him. As someone who plays sports, the only comfort I can give is he was doing what he loved when it happened. My heart goes out to you Lanny, and to his family.

Thanks Des. A bunch of people at my high school made a giant memorial poster for him and the school signed it, including me. My two friends Kyle and Nate were on his team AND playing at that game when it happened. Nate doesn't look the same and Kyle's pretty much begun to shelter himself entirely. I honestly feel worse because I feel bad for Matt, AND my buddies who got to watch the whole thing happen.