Clicky

Kithsuneca Eilde

Reason for my Excessive Absence

For the past.. I'm going to say the past Year, I've been having some Medical Problems. I've been losing a lot of sleep at night, or not getting any sleep at all, and it's been getting worse since the beginning. My ability to concentrate and my health has been slowly degrading and I haven't been able to get enough energy to get up and do certain things. On the 5th of this month I'll be going to the Sleep Clinic to see if there's anything wrong with my sleep patterns because the Doctor Believes I may have Narcolepsy and Sleep Apnea which could be the huge, main reason why I have been dropping down.

My Activity is horrible.. I know.. But this isn't something I can just magically fix.. So hopefully By the time the 5th comes around I'll have some answers as to why I'm losing so much sleep.. and why my health has been degrading like it is.

To put into example.. I go to sleep at 12AM on days I have to go to my group sessions.. I end up waking up feeling horrible.. and sometimes I wake up at 5AM and can't go back to sleep.. so I'm feeling sluggish and down by the time I have to get out of bed. There's days where I can't get to sleep till 5AM in the morning and I'm sleeping till 2PM. And when it comes to gaming.. Well.. I've fallen asleep at the keyboard a few times.. So definitely concentration for me is really down the hole..

I've already given some people a heads up for my absence but.. I don't want people thinking I just up and left The Ordo.. So.. wish me luck and everything.. Cause I'm honestly tired of feeling this way everyday.