Clicky

Keystone Gray

FULL LIFE CONSQUENCES 2.0 - Ordo Edition

Sequel to: http://www.ordoimperialis.com/ordo/forum/v...2&thread_id=896

Disclaimer: Satire. No intention to harm the reputation of anyone named or listed below. Except maybe Christoph. And Nanao.

Ordo:FullLife Consequences 2:WhatHasTobeDone

Aelus Janus walked like speed of light back to his velox and left behind the bad place behind him. Aelus Janus had to ride his velox really fast back to titan but Aelus Januss battery ran out. Aelus Janus jumped fast off the velox and landed on dead childrens.

"Nanao is now rapes these childrens... i must kill the nanao again and live up to full-life consequences!" Aelus Janus said out loud.

Aelus Janus picked up a auditorcator and aimed it at sim to see if he could. Aelus Janus shot and sim fell down in front of him. Aelus Janus seen childrens fall out of the roleplay sim and he put them back home safe.

"These childrens dont have to see Nanao yet. its not time." Aelus Janus said to him.

Aelus Janus had to walked faster and was back at his praetorian work and on a computer. He looked on the internet and found the Nanao.

"I know his weakness now" Aelus Janus said. And after that he got emails from someone. Aelus Janus opened up the emails and read them.

"Dear Aelus Janus, how are you? I miss you at Titan come home safe and soon with Aryte Vesperia for november 5. love vlad." Aelus Janus looked at it and got sad and yelled "I WILL KILL THE NANAO AND ETHAN SCHUMAN WILL BE HAPPY SOUL!" then he turned on off the computer and wet on the hangar again down to his other more faster velox that had battery in it this time called praeda.

Aelus Janus put the auditcannon on his praeda and his mp5k and his scoprion that he found on the side of the velox. He went through traffic and went fast like litning to back to Supox and back to the bad place where Aryte Vesperia was earlier. Aelus Janus went under bridge and did backflips and landed on back wheels but kept going too.

Aelus Janus went really fast again like before and was soon back again at Supox but saw snowmew. Aelus Janus said to them "Snowmew i have killed your grunts at the old base and i dont want to shoot your nuts. go jump in lava and you will be friends of Aelus Janus." The Snowmew said that "whats ur biggest kink?" and walked fast to Aelus Januss pradea. Aelus Janus waited until they were in front of his praeda and backflipped out of cockpit and shot snowmew nuts below and landed and walked fast to where the next boss was.

"IM A STRESSED SNOWKITTY!" yelled the dead snowmew. Aelus Janus laughed and shot a rocket at them.

Aelus Janus saw the Nanao far down the road and walked slow this time. He walked really slow like a turtle and sat down on a rock and watched the nanao near the dead last nanao and where the place that dead childrens was. The nanao was laughing at Aelus Janus so Aelus Janus said "YOU WILL NOT LAUGH AT ME!" and showed him picture of sexy naked woman at him since that was his weakness.

The nanao died and Ethan Schuman was happy. He walked over to the dead nanaos and put them under the ground and pissed on them so instead of messy dirt and dark there was yellow things there now to be happy.

Aelus Janus walked to where childrens was lying dead and crushed from the nanaos penis and looked down. A tear droped out of Aelus Januss eye and landed on childrens.

"You are dead and i killed the evil nanao." Aelus Janus told the children

Then Aelus Janus saw something bad. A penis was on childrens from under dirt! childrens standed up and said "Aelus Janus... you killed my father and now i am orphaned and unsatisfied. you will pay..."

to be continued...?