Clicky

Aryte

In re: Vanguard, Security, and the Blockade Question

Earlier today, we covered an AiR security notice during the primary meeting. If you have not taken the opportunity to read it, it sure would not hurt to take a look:

>http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/12610-ordo-meeting-16april2011/

However, I wanted to take a moment to elaborate on the matter of Vanguard. Additionally, the question of Vanguard as an organization and why combat is not pursued with that organization. To begin, it is important to realize the history behind this stretches back, easily, into 2006. So this will largely be a summarized, easy-to-chew version.

As a group, Vanguard is not perpetrating acts against the Ordo currently. Furthermore, as group, Vanguard is not "evil" or whatever word you would care to use. There are a lot of good people in Vanguard-- some of whom I am fairly good friends with. The Ordo (and the Merczateers, for that matter) do not have an issue with the group. Our issue remains upon their primary leadership, the "Fuhrer," Christoph Naumova. Throughout our history, the primary source of all the actions against the Ordo and Her allies have always been originated through him.

There should never be a concern on whether or not you can be friends with Vanguard members, hang out with them, etc. By all means. However, be vigilant and please keep your eyes and ears open for attempt to coerce or sway. Frankly, I would never ask someone to utilize their friendship with another individual with intent to create harm against another group. We do not have that luxury. Christoph Naumova is no stranger to underhandedness. For example, during the Merczateers last attempt to unblockade Vanguard-- Christoph took it upon himself to try to collect Merczateer currency to bribe members of the Merczateers.

If at any time you are curious about why we continue our blockade based on Christoph, you need only ask one of the . . well. I can't even count how many former VG officers and Kommand who now count themselves among the Ordo. To name a few: Marcus Tinamou, Zrazor Rozenstrauch, Zerowinged Vasiliev, Hollowmengitus Yifu.

In short: use your head, do not get yourself into a bad scenario, but do not label "Vanguard" as evil. There should not be any malice from us to the group itself.

If at any time you are curious about why we continue our blockade based on Christoph, you need only ask one of the . . well. I can't even count how many former VG officers and Kommand who now count themselves among the Ordo. To name a few: Marcus Tinamou, Zrazor Rozenstrauch, Zerowinged Vasiliev, Hollowmengitus Yifu.

GEE THANKS BUDDY