Clicky

Aryte

Enriching Base Life

Theres tons of cheap tactics though for prim wars as in the end it all boils down to simple statistics. For example, maximizing your DPS over time (stacking a ton of troops sot hey all hit at once, but only one of them can be hit at once), maximizing foes losses while minimizing your own (spamming tons of long-range towers so they get fucked up while you don't take any damage at all), etc.

Theres tons of cheap tactics though for prim wars as in the end it all boils down to simple statistics. For example, maximizing your DPS over time (stacking a ton of troops sot hey all hit at once, but only one of them can be hit at once), maximizing foes losses while minimizing your own (spamming tons of long-range towers so they get fucked up while you don't take any damage at all), etc.

shut up it's fun

Ordo Tarot Card Readings using a specially designed Ordo themed Tarot deck, called the Imperator's Tarot (sometimes known as the Fluffywuffyluvyduvy Wolf Pack).

Zrazor and I will fortell the futures and fortunes of all members of the Ordo.

Mind you, there's only two outcomes, being "HERETIC" and "NOT YET A HERETIC", but it's fun all the same :D

But seriously?

Gladiatorial Games every Summer, with Aryte having his own personal box from which to spectate.

We invite folks from a bunch of militaries to join up for the Gladiatorial games, then we hold team and individual battles.

THERE. CAN. BE. ONLY. ONE!

Include a 10-50L$ entry fee and lump all the fees together to make a big final prize, divided between the Team Champions and the Last Man Standing.

Runners up can get like, coupons or something from TI and other possible sponsors, who can set up their advertising all over the Colosseum.

We make some simple true Gladitorial equipment (that participants get to keep) that works on a combat system with HP (V.I.C.E. is a good candidate, I know the makers) and set up a series of fights.

Aryte gets to do the whole Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down thing, too.

I just so happen to have some designs sitting around in my notebooks for just such a Colosseum.

It gives us something to do for a week, builds community and can open up new doors for Diplomacy, and allows our people to advertise like crazy their products. We can even have little sales booths ringing the outside of the Colosseum (That are rented for the period of the Games, along with the Advertising Space, netting the Ordo some cash).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.