Clicky

Qoph

Weird dreams / Ordo dreams

I had a really random dream last night. I was up pretty high altitude in this building with some roof cover but some was gone as well. The feel felt almost like a shooter game view sometimes/realistic. I was in Ordo gear/uniform and my radio/COMs was broken for who knows why. And there was a hostile in a helicopter flying around the outside of the building trying to kill me if I ever popped out. So I had to hide back under some roof cover in the building. Then a hostile on foot comes out of nowhere with a knife in hand and starts approaching me and I'm thinking, "Oh Ffff hes gonna stab me." Actually felt some actual fear when I was dreaming this. And start backing up and trying to grab my own knife (Who knows why just didn't use a gun if I even had one? rofl) Then Blaze comes out of nowhere and stabs the hostile from behind killing him so I could get past the hostile. Then I woke up.

Lol what.

Something like a year or two ago, I had one of those spectator-mode dreams where I'm just watching events unfold rather than actively doing anything. The whole dream took place in a large, futuristic throne room with a huge window overlooking the ocean taking up one entire wall. The setting sun cast an eerie orange glow over the room as Aryte sat upon his throne, and as Dark Svenska entered the scene through a large hydraulic door. Dark said some stuff to Aryte, and they had a brief and very dramatic dialogue, which I don't remember at all because dreams are weird like that. All of a sudden, Dark pulled out a chainsword and rushed the throne.

And Aryte shot lightning bolts out of his eyes and killed Dark.

:winner:

So, before I left on my trip, had a dream I was on an odd planet with my father, we were looking around the surface for an area we could set up camp and do the family thanksgiving dinner. The surface was hot most of the time because it was closer to the star, couldn't be outside the 'vehicle' (some kind of SUV moon land vehicle) for more 3min at a time. We got a call from my uncle and they said they found the perfect place, we drove over their and due to the angle and rotation of the planet, the star remained mostly hidden by a mountain, behind the mountain resided an oasis where we proceeded to set up thanksgiving dinner and our camps. No I don't recall any aliens.

Was out camping up on a high part of a hill, My camp consisted of partially built cabins designed to be mostly camouflaged it seemed and retrofit equipment. I had my rifle with me, looking though the scope I spotted a family attempting to set up camp at the bottom of the hill. I wanted to remain hidden so I only observed. The older female left the camp searching for water I think and made her way toward me eventually finding my camp. It was getting later I let her warm by my fire a few, we talked about my plans for the camp. Apparently my goal was to build a few camping lodges there as it was a high traffic area for hikers hunters campers and skiers or something. As it got darker I again looked toward the others whom were having a hard time setting up camp, and offered her they could stay here.

I once had a dream, where I was a part of some crazy movie that had some whack-ass Matrix Sleepytime plotline, where you could sleep while you're sleeping while you're sleeping. And there were gunfights and Car chases, and lots of BUMBUMBUMBUM slo-mo scenes with cool facewobble effects.

Leo DiCaprio was there too.

What the Ffff man.

Dreamt last night, was wandering around what seemed like a small office type building or store, bottom and only one floor with a few bedrooms in the back, one of them two individuals sitting on a bed with stacks of papers they were looking through another Aryte had just laid down to nap (or something, but yes Aryte). In the front large room with a front and back door, people were lined up to a single foldable table with people behind it handing out and allowing people to fill out some kind of form or application. There was some reference to the Ordo on the walls and a closet open with weapons racks. I seemd to be overseeing the line, inspecting individuals and asking questions. There was some reference or mention of an operation and recient event and our looking for mercenaries and volunteers. By sound and building design and what I remember seeing out the front and back door we seemed to be in a large tightly packed city, like Venice? The line outside got riled up about something and a few 'security officers' (they weren't defined as police, maybe they didn't exist?) stormed into the center grabbing and handcuffing someone out of the line. I shouted at them then rushed to the bedroom Aryte was in the door was slightly open and work him with the situation. When I returned to the main room many of the people from the lines had scattered and the security officers were pulling the individual out.

I had a dream that I was walking around a palatially-appointed Edwardian English mansion when I came across a closet. Poking out from under the door of the closet was a shiny golden bauble of some sort connected to a chain which ran back under the door. I began to reach for it, but decided that something was amiss. I cautiously opened the closet door, and sure enough the chain was connected to something: A large humanoid bipedal fish creature, somewhat similar to one of those deep sea fish that lure smaller fish to it with a light protruding from its forehead, except instead of a light, it had a shiny gold thing for the presumed purpose of attracting humans. The creature emerged from the closet, its original plot to snare me with the lure having failed, and informed me quite flatly that it intended to eat my penis, a fate that would be considered universally undesirable to anyone except the hardest of hardcore second-wave feminists. Since I am not one of those, I bolted through the corridors of this mansion, which seemed to have become infinite in scope and procedurally generated, as I was able to run away from this penis-eating fish monster for a very, very long time.

My therapist wasn't sure what to make of it either. ._.

Had a dream last night an Ordo Imperialis movie had just been announced and under production. The movie was based on us and our backstory but set in modern times, similar to "Kings". But was not being developed with our input, they eventually approached us and worked with us, however they began working with us. The director was a female robot of some kind, untrusting and strict. The movie was about the Imperator and his search for some powerful artifact. Scenes were odd and done without most of the crew. in the end the group and cast grew and took on their roles forming a real group and taking over a castle and other places used for sets.