Clicky

Qoph

Weird dreams / Ordo dreams

Well last night they were mixed together for me.

I dreamed that Ordo headquarters were in Pittsburgh for some reason, and we had to make sure everything was super secret. So to get to the Ordo places you had to either

A. Run through the drains of public urinals, which were like hallways but filled with pee (wtf)

B. Go through pipes of fountains outside the building

C. Go up the the 340 something'th floor of a building, which made me get lightheaded :<

Anyways once I got there I was the XO of Invictus for some reason and I was looking for my office. But the only thing I found was a little Invictus cubicle. And since Aryte wasn't there Teron was the 'Imperator' at the time.

Then a bunch of random people attacked and they were flying around like crazy. And since it wouldn't make sense if we were using actual guns we had to pretend to shoot guns and make pew pew noises. I was still owning them though.

THen we were doing training with cadets. One of them was a jumping puzzle which they didn't pass. The other was they had to ride bikes over all the capture points within a time limit, and since this was in the whole city there were a lot but they were still able to do it.

I risk being made fun of, but here goes:

I once had a dream about Ordo. Basically, it's as if a switch is flipped and we go from playing SL to being actually there, except Titan is not just a sim but a world. Everyone doesn't really realize the change until someone opens fire on a random hostile only to watch him explode in glood and gore. Of course now the realization sets in that everything is real, and with the detrimental effects of people no longer knowing how to drive a tank or fly a praeda (this dream was a long while ago). Problem is now all the other militaries have this realization too, so everyone turtles up because nobody knows what actually happens when you 'die'. Turns out that AN decides to attack anyways, and they're slaughtered by the Vae Victus's main cannons and Astra pilots who jump into their praedas and..well, somehow realize they can fly. In the end AN gets annihilated, but one lucky shot ends up hitting me, and that's when I wake up from the dream.

This freaked me out for a few hours afterwards.

I've had several. My most notable one was us attacking 2142 (Although the sim was completely different). I was following someone into their command room when presumably Lordbob stepped into the room and gunned down the person in front of me (keep in mind, every single dream I have always takes place in the 3rd person. Think of Fallout 3 over the shoulder sort of thing as well as nothing seems real, but malleable and slightly transparent). All I have is a pistol and one after another I'm gunning down 2142 while wooping over coms until Aryte comes in the room and we secure the victory.

Other ones involve running around Titan doing epic shit which I can't remember. The egotistical side of it all is in every dream I end up receiving a merit of some kind or a promotion before I wake up. It's been a long time since I've had an Ordo dream.

The last dream I had about a video game was Minecraft, and I can't really remember it. The freakiest dream I've ever had was waking up for work like normal, wondering why the hell there's "Save energy" stickers on my table and why the water was cold for my shower as well as being extremely difficult to hold any sort of conversation with someone.

Several days went by before I really focused on those things and realized they never happened. I nearly shit bricks.

I once had an Ordo dream that felt alarmingly real, it only ever happened once, but I was exhausted and on defence at like 3am after the weekly meeting and slumped against my desk and sort of transitioned into a sleep state with secondlife and ventral still running. The wierdest part being my breathing matching the rythm of my avatars laboured growling. The rest was a bit patchy but I remember feeling very heavy and everyone being knee height, I was basically Arokh. Stumbled clumsily around a base that had been ingrained into my head over a year (old titan) felt really groggy, and kept hearing the vent chatter from the waking world in my ear. The base alarm went off and that somehow translated into my dream. The whole thing felt like a 'what if Ordo and my character were real' surreal moment. I woke up with a gasp when the tp'ed home sound played cause I'd afk'd on the line. Bout the time I went to bed feeling a bit tripped out.

I had a dream about standing on base and watching people shoot hostiles while reading a magazine. It got kind of fuzzy, A lot of us died or something and one got past the line and someone hit him with a rocket launcher, then Aryte shot me in the back of the head for doing something bad and I slept normally for a while then woke up.

Anyways once I got there I was the XO of Invictus for some reason and I was looking for my office. But the only thing I found was a little Invictus cubicle. And since Aryte wasn't there Teron was the 'Imperator' at the time.

Rofl! That would result in the entirety of Ordo being forced to turn Fennec or something. Haha.

I had a dream where I killed some sort of exotic rare parrot in my garage. But apparently Ericsson got blamed for it somehow because he lived in the same neighborhood as me. And then there was like this national media and internet deal where everyone was hating on him, and I was planning on confessing what I did.

I had a dream once that I got into a barfight with Stirn and Pr0wer and we were throwing beer mugs at each other and I killed them.

I don't even know what the fuck. :confused:

You already said that, herp derp

You already said that, herp derp

No that actually happened, you just got clocked upside the head and it felt like a dream.

Clearly I took a beer mug to the head and that explains the lapse in memory that caused me to post about the same dream twice but if events did indeed occur as I remember them, you died and are therefore now a ghost posting from beyond the grave, so what the fuck do you know, Casper? :angry: