Clicky

Qoph

Weird dreams / Ordo dreams

Just woke up from a dream where I went to a liquor store and Keller was working there and I wanted to buy absinthe but he wasn't very knowledgeable about the products and didn't do a very good job of helping me pick out a brand. He ended up trying to get me to buy the most expensive Czech absinthe they had in stock, at $110 US per bottle. If that liquor store actually existed I'd be giving it a very poor Yelp review right now. Like two stars at the most. :angry:

99% of my dreams lately have involved my deceased family members or gods. Last night I lived in one of the pyramids and Odin, Thor, Zeus, Athena, Artemis, ect (yes I know they're from different religions) lived with us. They wouldn't believe that there was an even bigger half pyramid outside that these bug like demon giants were being hatched and would come out of stasis and completely swarm over the world Zerg style. Eventually I got Thor to believe me and come up to look at it. Our giant pyramid then turned immediately into a giant spaceship with alarm sirens and red flashing lights.

I have no clue.

Well last night I had a dream where I woke up and I was like both in my room and on the Ordo base IRL, there were lonewolfers and I was the only one there. So I had to get up and find my stuff to fight. I was considering getting a 'real knife' instead of just the LL damage guns because I wanted to go back to sleep. I could see how far away people were on radar somehow, and there was a guy outside my window and I yelled LEEROY JENKINS or something like that and threw my shoe at him. So anyways eventually more people came on base and they got fought back.

So then we were at like an Ordo RL conference or something and there were hundreds of people there, and I was surprised how many females there were. We apparently had a new base, it was sort of like a savannah kinda thing with a stone fortress for the base. We did some sort of training thing but I was getting frustrated because we were issued these frayed hoodies and my hand kept getting caught in it, and also because the wires for my headphones got impossibly tangled, as in a ball of knots a couple feet in diameter with thick wires. So then after a speech we all left, and some numerii was spraying me with a water gun, and so since I was pissed off I threatened them with a friendly fire report.

Well last night I had a dream where I woke up and I was like both in my room and on the Ordo base IRL, there were lonewolfers and I was the only one there. So I had to get up and find my stuff to fight. I was considering getting a 'real knife' instead of just the LL damage guns because I wanted to go back to sleep. I could see how far away people were on radar somehow, and there was a guy outside my window and I yelled LEEROY JENKINS or something like that and threw my shoe at him. So anyways eventually more people came on base and they got fought back.

So then we were at like an Ordo RL conference or something and there were hundreds of people there, and I was surprised how many females there were. We apparently had a new base, it was sort of like a savannah kinda thing with a stone fortress for the base. We did some sort of training thing but I was getting frustrated because we were issued these frayed hoodies and my hand kept getting caught in it, and also because the wires for my headphones got impossibly tangled, as in a ball of knots a couple feet in diameter with thick wires. So then after a speech we all left, and some numerii was spraying me with a water gun, and so since I was pissed off I threatened them with a friendly fire report.

200px-Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg

Let us explore ze symbolism of zese dreams, herr Alter. Vhat can you tell me about you mozer?

Few days ago, from what I recall I had this dream I was guarding some vehicle/military/weapons conference of some type. A large plastic toy colored truck (yes the one's kids play with in sand boxes) quickly drove up and backed into the hanger, A man jumped out and linked a trailer of equipment to the Tonk Trunk and jumped back in. I drew and started firing at his truck as he sped off. Apparently plastic vehicles tires are hard to stop...

Edited by Xoza Tyron

Few days ago, from what I recall I had this dream I was guarding some vehicle/military/weapons conference of some type. A large plastic toy colored truck (yes the one's kids play with in sand boxes) quickly drove up and backed into the hanger, A man jumped out and linked a trailer of equipment to the Tonk Trunk and jumped back in. I drew and started firing at his truck as he sped off. Apparently plastic vehicles tires are hard to stop...

200px-Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg

Herr Tyron, I believe ze truck represents your childhood. Ze man represents your fahzer, vhile ze hangar und equipment vhich you vere guarding represents your muhzer. Your fahzer enters your muhzer und takes from you ze trailer vhich represents ze closeness vhich you desired to feel to muhzer. Ze veapon is symbolic of ze phallus, und its ineffectiveness in stopping zis fahzer figure is indicative of anxieties revolving around ze sense of masculinity, und is tied to a cut und dry Oedipus complex. Ja indeed.

sir, little sense that makes... Not quite looking for a translation, thanks though. most my dreams i use for inspiration in art and ideas in and out of SL. as screwed up as some may seem to be, i can always make something out of it.

Edited by Xoza Tyron

sir, little sense that makes... Not quite looking for a translation, thanks though. most my dreams i use for inspiration in art and ideas in and out of SL. as screwed up as some may seem to be, i can always make something out of it.

It was a joke. :teeth:

Desereck: Experimenting with hallucinogenic substances for the past few years would definitely explain a few of your personality quirks. And your current forum avatar.

Actually, I only experimented a couple of months ago. Haven't touched em for a month at least now.

I remember a dream from before the whole Odin shiz:

All of my dreams are from 3rd person view..imagine putting your SL camera at the same height as your eyes, but back and above your shoulder. That said, I boarded a ship for some reason and got off at an unknown destination. I was immediately put in chains because they claimed I was a slave and needed to work. Somehow this made sense that I was a slave trying to escape, so I complied. The destination (which was like a floating house) was entirely made of rotten wood, giving it this creepy Amnesia feel. They pushed me into a drawer of a desk which contained two very..very strange women (I assume).

selftransformingmachine.png

Best way I can interpret what they looked like, imagine a completely black person who hasn't eaten in months and give them pure white eyes.

Anyways, somehow we got free by opening a door much like the doors that connect hotel rooms and suddenly we were somewhere else. I woke up after that.

I had a dream last night that Aryte had asked me to do a HUD for the Titan Ingram Model 11's (M11's). We were on some high up deck that had metal grates for floors with other Ordo people and I was explaining how the layout would have to differ greatly from the ACR HUD's.

It made me think I may have spent too much time on the ACR.

I had a dream, just the other night.

The world economy suffered yet another slump, but this time it was catastrophic. The entire world leadership devolved into chaos, there was no currency or trade between nations, lawlessness broke out. Looting, riots, mass crime wave etc. This phenomenon exploded across the globe, even to the UK and other far-reaching nations affected by the fallout of economic destruction. (This was a very long dream.)

Amidst all this chaos and me hiding in our country home with my family like "Ohfuckofuck." I get a call, from Aryte on my mobile phone, and he's all "Report to this location, immediately." and listed a place near my home that was open. So naturally I go there out of "What the fuck" notion. Anyway I get there and a fucking osprey lands, with like 20 real life Ordo troops jumping out and bundling me in, throwing gear at me to put on.

Long story short, Aryte had taken advantage of the economic chaos and lawlessness and his position at work to attain a serious shitload of cash and privatise, and realise the Ordo Imperialis as a -real- army, starting small with the nearest members, then just expanding outwards across the US, then globally. One or two peeps chickened out, but the rest became like super hard-core and signed up for the real deal. I shipped out to the US where the Ordo was massing it's small band of 300-400 troops along with a few new recruits that tagged along with people being airlifted etc. And then we tried to claim a small state in the southeast of the US somewhere. It was crazy.

I had a dream that I was the chosen one and had superpowers like the ability to teleport, but I had to learn how to do it first. I learned how to teleport when these men tried to kill me and shot a gun at me, I teleported right before the bullet hit. Somehow I had mastered the art of talking to animals and had a pet prairie dog. I also went through meeting relatives I hadn't talked to in a long time telling them I would love to talk, but if I stayed they would be killed by the men hunting me.

Probably stems from watching The Matrix a couple nights ago.

Last night I had a dream of driving around in a convertible in a huge city. I was working as an undercover agent for the police and I went grocery shopping. I met an infamous criminal in the parking lot and he immediately recognized me and I him, but he had his family with him. I went up to him and told him "Look, I know you're a criminal and you know I'm an enforcer (lolAPB), I don't want to kill or arrest you and I haven't seen you do anything illegal, so for the time being we can be normal human beings". I was as much afraid for my life as he was for his. We proceeded to go into the supermarket which turned into a giant danceclub. :whatever:

Had a dream a few nights ago, I went to some medical center in what seemed to be a somewhat futuristic city to undergo a kind of rapid plastic surgery where I could change my facial features and hair style/color within a short amount of time, the staff was nice, helped me pick the options and began the operation. After waking a short time later the operation completed, I left the center it was dark, and the streets began to fill with zombies, the medical staff also zombies... I took refuge within the medical center barricaded the place and armed myself with various equipment.

Had a dream a few nights ago, I went to some medical center in what seemed to be a somewhat futuristic city to undergo a kind of rapid plastic surgery where I could change my facial features and hair style/color within a short amount of time, the staff was nice, helped me pick the options and began the operation. After waking a short time later the operation completed, I left the center it was dark, and the streets began to fill with zombies, the medical staff also zombies... I took refuge within the medical center barricaded the place and armed myself with various equipment.

Did you at least get your awesome new face?

Or did you watch 28 Days Later?

I tend to have a lot of interesting but crazy dreams, its one of those things that bring about some creativity...

Last night kinda short as I don't recall a lot of it as I didn't write it down right away. Went to hang out with a friend in a 'darker' side of town, his friends congratulated him as we entered a warehouse? they captured me and placed me in a cell, I was some type of celestial being and they were demons, my 'friend' some fallen type. I eventually escaped.

Another dream I was attempting to rent rooms out in this tiny house that had like 8 rooms in it, I have NO ideas how they fit in there, but I still kinda recall the layout and may draft it just to see it plausibility.