Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xoza

Astra Palaestra Meeting 01MAY11

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********General Meeting Documentation**********

Name/Rank/Division: Xoza Shadow (Tyron) Palaestra/Reapers XO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 01MAY11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT:Astra Palaestra Meeting

============================================================

Meeting summary:

General Palaestra instructor meeting.

Attendance:

Sebris Montpark

Xoza Tyron

Fox Cheri

Wulf Lykin

Drasamax Python

Acheron Gloom

Ookamiwulf Lemton

Nikki Aquitaine

Dascede Aluveaux

Sebris Montpark: Intro

Alrighty, We shall begin. First I'd like to thank you all for showing up to this meeting. This will be our First Weekly meeting...last week Im not counting as official since it was abit distorted on time. We have made some progress over the past week, and Im glad to see it. Not as much as I'd want but most of that is my fault. I've been MIA a bit more than I'd like to this past week due to pulling down the rest of my college work before the semester ends in 2 weeks. All trainee's have a general time of availability on the roster. Megget will not be counted as he has just got in contact with us this afternoon and will be graduated after this meeting. This will leave the Que to just Lupus, who Needs to be trained ASAP, and Afevis Sodertelge, a recently inducted praetorian who seeks flight qualification. We will be seeing a number of praetorians coming in soon

Nova Ansar Vesperia (Fox Cheri): About Lupus:

I've gotten permission from Nikki to proceed with taking Lupus through an Air raid as accountancy of Phase 3 dogfight due to lack of pilots when he's on. This will happen this week.

Xoza Shadow:

Megget just needs phase 3 so if you can stick around to help please do so.

Sebris Montpark:

Great then! As for the CFI roster, I have some times of availability but not all. At this time, May I have your best times of availability? So far i have Xoza and Ookami. If i missed anyone, I apologise for that. I will be transferring your data from an old doc to the roster shortly. Alright, now then... As you can see, We have a new Facility to work with. This is the replacement for the maze as Xoza has constructed new courses to work with. Xoza, the floor is yours

Xoza Shadow:

Though the courses are still in somewhat of a beta they're completely operational and should be simple enough to use. I will be adding to them other features in the future. The Target Course is the panel NE of us, when you use it, be SURE you set your home here, because 50% of the objects will kill the pilot, they're identified as red. This also allows the practice of redeploying quickly >:D Spheres are shooting targets, Rings/Tubes you fly through. The Ring course is the Arrow pointing outward, just click it once, and fly through the rings. The course under us, is the disorientation course, I'm still working on it but its still operational. All the courses anounce a score, and we all need to figure out an average. I would suggest running them through a few times, for them to get the hang of it. even get top score. And... I think thats it..

Sebris Montpark:

One thing to add. As we run these tests overtime to figure out what a minimal average would be for pilots to aim for in training, When we do our phase 2 qualifiers, untill we get the average, just keep your eye on the pilots using the system and observe them closely. Through that. For now we will judge them like we do on the dogfights till we get more detailed data to get a standardized criteria. Any questions so far? Nnnow then. If there isn't any further questions or comments, We shall continue to CFI certification. Generally all applied CFI's are processed by myself and Xoza but once we get a new one in the roster, I want them to be observed by an experienced CFI before doing the lessons on their own. Making sure they are on the right track and whatnot. As ethan requested, all Astra commanders will be made CFIs, but some of them who has had experience in the field when the Apostles were also our instructors, they will be exempt from the observation period. Those pilots, Such as Drasamax or Rei, will be given their materials and breifed on the criteria we go by and whatnot. That being said. Our new course has been updated, and will be updated again once the Criteria has been set on the new course. Xoza has composed a new Walkthrough to work by. I will pass them out now. For those who do not have their materials yet, You will get them along with the walkthrough. As a reminder, the walkthrough is a very basic format of training. It is HIGHLY encouraged that you expand the material and try to arrange a leson plan that you see fit to be the most effective. Any questions so far? Alrighty! Xoza, Nikki, Anything you two would like to add?

Nikki Aquitaine:

Nothing from me other than I can change the teleport destination for the tp hud to anywhere you want up here If you want <.<

Xoza Shadow:

I just want to mention your CFI is important, I would like to get as many though it as quickly as possible, even if we have to do it as a group together. Don't want me coming around to bug you about it like I bug Nikki

Sebris Montpark: Alrighty. My closing statements...

I will be adding all of the Command staff to the instructor roster shortly. Drasamax and Rei are exempt from this but as for the other trainers that have not had experience in flight training, be sure to get a senior member of palaestra staff to assist you. Our criteria for this week is to Test and find enough data for a reasonable average for the courses, and to get Lupus and Afevis through the program as well as getting everyone fully certified for flight instruction by the end of this week. Anyone who gets newely added to the program, get through within 72 hours. Note that this criteria can be stretched a bit if murphy's law takes place. But of course, I'd like some well placed effort to meet that time period. We are really starting to pull up and do well this month, Lets keep it up! And for those that are not aware, Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. So given if something goes wrong and what not and you can't make the 72 hours. Then don't sweat it too much, just try to get them through ASAP. Referring to the ones who are just being added to the roster. Any Questions and comments before I give one final question?

Nova Ansar Vesperia (Fox Cheri):

Yea. When do you want training program / Certificate updates? Just in regards to what I've been writing on. Thanatos training certificate stuff, Let's just say I'm at the point where I tomorrow will grab some random testdum ... err... poor unexperienced pilot a runthrough and have the walkthrough sorted. Outline in regards to do's and don'ts and all that babylon talk is getting shined up and Wulf. The old training in Thanatos use ... sorry. Even though it was fun, it was shallow. This isn't.

Sebris Montpark:

Excellent! Can't wait to see it finished. Oh and one request On the ATAGM training Make sure it is REQUIRED that Corsi is a target

Nova Ansar Vesperia:

It's mandatory already. Way ahead of You... Actually... Antesig will at times be a vital part of thannie training

Sebris Montpark:

alrighty, Anything further? If nothing, We may be dismissed. I figured some of you would want to be in the stress test

(Original Text)

[13:02] Sebris Montpark: Alrighty, We shall begin. First I'd like to thank you all for showing up to this meeting. This will be our First Weekly meeting...last week Im not counting as official since it was abit distorted on time

[13:04] Sebris Montpark: We have made some progress over the past week, and Im glad to see it. Not as much as I'd want but most of that is my fault. I've been MIA a bit more than I'd like to this past week due to pulling down the rest of my college work before the semester ends in 2 weeks.

[13:05] Sebris Montpark: All trainee's have a general time of avalability on the roster. Megget will not be counted as he has just got in contact with us this afternoon and will be graduated after this meeting

[13:06] Sebris Montpark: This will leave the Que to just Lupus, who Needs to be trained ASAP, and Afevis Sodertelge, a recently inducted praetorian who seeks flight qualification. We will be seeing a number of praetorians coming in soon

[13:07] Nova Ansar Vesperia: About Lupus

[13:07] Sebris Montpark: Proceed

[13:07] Xoza Shadow: Megget just needs phase 3 so if you can stick around to help please do so.

[13:08] Nova Ansar Vesperia: I've gotten permission to proceed with taking Lupus through an Air raid as accountance of Phase 3 dogfight due to lack of pilots when he's on. This will happen this week.

[13:08] Sebris Montpark: From Ethan right?

[13:08] Nova Ansar Vesperia: From Nikki.

[13:09] Sebris Montpark: ah good too :3

[13:09] Sebris Montpark: Great then!

[13:10] Sebris Montpark: as for the CFI roster, I have some times of avalability but not all. At this time, May I have your best times of availability? So far i have Xoza and Ookami. If i missed anyone, I apologise for that

[13:11] Wulf Lykin: you should have mine

[13:11] Sebris Montpark: I will be transferring your data from an old doc to the roster shortly Wulf

[13:12] Wulf Lykin: oke

[13:12] Nova Ansar Vesperia: You have mine as well, and I am flexible, so...

[13:12] Wulf Lykin: ill hand you new times later this moneth, they will change since i pretty mutch have a job again, and its 2 shifts so it changes per week

[13:12] Sebris Montpark: Should I put you down for General Reasonable european times?

[13:13] Sebris Montpark: with flexibility?

[13:13] Wulf Lykin: one week i will work from 6 to 2 and the other week form 2 till 11

[13:13] Wulf Lykin: thats my time

[13:13] Sebris Montpark: kk

[13:14] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Put me on ... I dont know... Yea... Reasonable european /early and late american times

[13:14] Sebris Montpark: All I need is Drasamax and Acheron. I wish to get you as CFIs soon. We will get to that soon.

[13:18] Sebris Montpark: Alrighty, now then...

[13:19] Sebris Montpark: As you can see, We have a new Facility to work with

[13:19] Sebris Montpark: This is the replacement for the maze as Xoza has constructed new courses to work with. Xoza, the floor is yours

[13:21] Xoza Shadow: Though the courses are still in somewhat of a beta they're completely operational and should be simple enough to use. I will be adding to them other features in the future.

[13:22] Xoza Shadow: The Target Course is the panel NE of us, when you use it, be SURE you set your home here, because 50% of the objects will kill the pilot, they're identified as red.

[13:23] Xoza Shadow: This also allows the practice of redeploying quickly >:D

[13:24] Xoza Shadow: Spheres are shooting targets, Rings/Tubes you fly through

[13:24] Xoza Shadow: The Ring course is the Arrow pointing outward, just click it once, and fly through the rings.

[13:24] Titan - Round Table: Say 'on' on channel 1 to activate the table and 'off' to deactivate it.

[13:24] Xoza Shadow: The course under us, is the disorientation course, I'm still working on it however.

[13:25] Xoza Shadow: but its still operational

[13:25] Xoza Shadow: All the courses keep a score, and we all need to figure out an average.

[13:26] Xoza Shadow: And... I think thats it..

[13:28] Sebris Montpark: One thing to add. As we run these tests overtime to figure out what a minimal average would be for pilots to aim for in training, When we do our phase 2 qualifiers, untill we get the average, just keep your eye on the pilots using the system and observe them closely. Through that. For now we will judge them like we do on the dogfights till we get more detailed data to get a standardized criteria

[13:29] Sebris Montpark: Any questions so far?

[13:29] Xoza Shadow: I would suggest running them through a few times, for them to get the hang of it.

[13:29] Xoza Shadow: even get top score

[13:29] Sebris Montpark: Agreed

[13:30] Sebris Montpark: Nnnow then. If there isn't any further questions or comments, We shall continue to CFI certification

[13:30] Sebris Montpark: Generally all applied CFI's are processed by myself and Xoza

[13:31] Sebris Montpark: but once we get a new one in the roster, I want them to be observed by an experienced CFI before doing the lessons on their own. Making sure they are on the right track and whatnot

[13:32] Sebris Montpark: As ethan requested, all Astra commanders will be made CFIs, but some of them who has had experience in the field when the Apostles were also our instructors, they will be exempt from the observation period

[13:33] Sebris Montpark: Those pilots, Such as Drasamax or Rei, will be given their materials and breifed on the criteria we go by and whatnot

[13:34] Sebris Montpark: That being said

[13:34] Sebris Montpark: Our new course has been updated, and will be updated again once the Criteria has been set on the new course. Xoza has composed a new Walkthrough to work by

[13:35] Sebris Montpark: I will pass them out now. For those who do not have their materials yet, You will get them along with the walkthrough

[13:35] Sebris Montpark: As a reminder, the walkthrough is a very basic format of training. It is HIGHLY encouraged that you expand the material and try to arrange a leson plan that you see fit to be the most effective

[13:37] Sebris Montpark: Any questions so far?

[13:38] Wulf Lykin: its al clear

[13:38] Sebris Montpark: Alrighty! Xoza, Nikki, Anything you two would like to add?

[13:38] Dascede Aluveaux: No questions here

[13:39] Nikki Aquitaine: Nothing from me other than I can change the teleport destination for the tp hud to anywhere you want up here

[13:39] Nikki Aquitaine: If you want <.<

[13:39] Xoza Shadow: I just want to mention your CFI is important, I would like to get as many though it as quickly as possible, even if we have to do it as a group together. Don't want me coming around to bug you about it like I bug Nikki

[13:40] Sebris Montpark: hmmm....Ive always got up here using the old Goto command XD where does the corrent tp destination go to from here?

[13:41] Nikki Aquitaine: Right over on the platform ovah thar

[13:41] Nikki Aquitaine: We'll talk about it afterward anyway

[13:41] Sebris Montpark: Alrighty. My closing statements...

[13:46] Sebris Montpark: I will be adding all of the Command staff to the instructor roster shortly. Drasamax and Rei are exempt from this but as for the other trainers that have not had experience in flight training, be sure to get a senior member of palaestra staff to assist you. Our criteria for this week is to Test and find enough data for a reasonable average for the courses, and to get Lupus and Afevis through the program as well as getting everyone fully certified for flight instruction by the end of this week. Anyone who gets newely added to the program, get through within 72 hours. Note that this criteria can be stretched a bit if murphy's law takes place. But of course, I'd like some well placed effort to meet that time period. We are really starting to pull up and do well this month, Lets keep it up!

[13:48] Wulf Lykin: i am experianced aswell

[13:48] Sebris Montpark: And for those that are not aware, Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. So given if something goes wrong and what not and you can't make the 72 hours. Then don't sweat it too much, just try to get them through ASAP

[13:48] Sebris Montpark: And Indeed you are wulf.

[13:49] Sebris Montpark: I was referring to the ones who are just being added to the roster

[13:49] Sebris Montpark: Any Questions and comments before I give one final question?

[13:49] Wulf Lykin: ah oke

[13:50] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Yea. When do you want training program / Certificate updates?

[13:50] Sebris Montpark: on what specifically?

[13:50] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Just in regards to what I've been writing on.

[13:50] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Thanatos training certificate stuff

[13:51] Sebris Montpark: Ah the thanatos. I'd like to hear about it right now if possible :3 how much has been done so far?

[13:51] Wulf Lykin: the ones i gave thanatos training all left ordo now

[13:52] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Let's just say I'm at the point where I tomorrow will grab some random testdum ... err... poor unexperienced pilot a runthrough and have the walkthrough sorted. Outline in regards to do's and don'ts and all that babylon talk is getting shined up and Wulf. The old training in Thanatos use ... sorry. Even though it was fun, it was shallow. This isn't.

[13:54] Sebris Montpark: Excellent!

[13:54] Sebris Montpark: Can't wait to see it finished.

[13:54] Sebris Montpark: Oh and one request

[13:54] Sebris Montpark: On the ATAGM training

[13:54] Sebris Montpark: >.>

[13:54] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Yea?

[13:54] Sebris Montpark: Make sure it is REQUIRED

[13:55] Sebris Montpark: that Corsi is a target

[13:55] Sebris Montpark: LOL jkjk

[13:55] Xoza Shadow: lol

[13:55] Nikki Aquitaine: I approve

[13:55] Nikki Aquitaine: I have to poof for the occifer meeting now. Keep up the good work guys! <3

[13:55] Sebris Montpark: XD

[13:55] Nova Ansar Vesperia: It's mandatory already. Way ahead of You... Actually...

[13:55] Sebris Montpark: hahaha poor corsi

[13:55] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Antesig will at times be a vital part of thannie training

[13:55] Sebris Montpark: ah cool :3

[13:56] Nova Ansar Vesperia: And no. NO THANNIE ON TITAN! ... I swear. I will deploy SAM sites to the first to try. It's all on Chronus, or else...

[13:56] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Thannie training*

[13:56] Sebris Montpark: alrighty

[13:57] Sebris Montpark: Anything further?

[13:57] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Yea... How many here want to jump on a Liberator and play AC-130 downthere?

[13:58] Sebris Montpark: hehe

[13:59] Sebris Montpark: Well if nothing further, We may be dismissed. I figured some of you would want to be in the stress test

[13:59] Sebris Montpark: Xoza, can you get the logs?

[13:59] Wulf Lykin: well i have to go to bed since i must go out early again

[13:59] Nova Ansar Vesperia: Sweet dreams Wulf

[13:59] Sebris Montpark: Night wulf =3

[14:00] Wulf Lykin: goonight all

[14:00] Dascede Aluveaux salutes with a firm clap to the chest, and proclaims. "L'Imperator règne!"

[14:00] Nova Ansar Vesperia salutes *Ascension awaits the faithful...*

[14:00] Wulf Lykin salutes!

[14:00] Ookamiwulf Lemton salutes!

[14:00] Xoza Shadow: got it

[14:00] Sebris Montpark: alrighty. Thanks Xoza, and thanks everyone for your hard work! Dismissed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.