Clicky

"Sunt eu, un haiduc."

Kidding. I'm not Romanian, but that would be awesome. (Even though I have no knowledge of Romania, whatsoever.) For those who have been living under a rock, I quoted the first line of the main verse of "Dragostei din Tei," by O-zone. Those internet-savvy, but not music-savvy, know this song better from the Numa Numa guy.

Anyways, the name's Kurama. I'm mostly a science fiction-enthusiast, but don't mind getting myself involved in some military simulations and things like that. I'm fascinated by the military, but I have no aspirations to join until after I'm out of college. (The thought of me leading just makes me giddy, for some reason.)

I have some experience in military-like simulation. I joined with Tactical Gamer for their ArmA division and participated in a few life-like scenarios with them, but mostly my experience comes from my being surrounded by the United States Armed forces. I'm an Army Brat, but my father's retired for almost six years and my brother is in the Marine Corps.

I am a furry. I tend to not let that be an issue in my roleplay. Yes, my avatar has a questionable profile, but I do not let that ruin immersion. I'm here to participate, and nothing more.

And have fun, doing it.