Clicky

Sosarin Demar

Career Counseling

Sometimes one may feel that they have hit a wall and are not quite sure where to go. Or, perhaps they would like to have a better idea on how to demonstrate their character and abilities to acquire higher responsibilities. Maybe someone just needs a person to talk to in order to help develop an idea they may have, or to help solve a problem.

Should anyone find themselves in such a situation, they should feel free to speak with me. I offer my services as a Career Counselor. Counseling sessions are informal in nature and confidential, unless prior consent is given to share information.

To share a little about myself for those who may not know me, I enlisted in April of '08 and served Ordo until late '10. I was Praefectus of Astra for almost two years. I also had the joy of being a Schola Magister for a short time back in '08.

Every counseling session is different, but what is typically explored are one's desires for themselves and the group; strengths and areas in which one requires improvement, a discussion pertaining to one's surrounding and how one may best take advantage of their niche, general tips for success, and specific examples of quantifiable tasks that can be accomplished.

Feel free to contact me in world. We can usually conduct a session on the spot. Sessions typically last anywhere between 30-45 minutes.

Hope to hear from ya.