Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 29MAY11

✠ Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

✠ Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction. Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

✠ Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

✠ [E-1]'s -- please remember to read "Life After Schola" and remember to take your promotion examinations if you wish to seek elevation! The E-2 examination is painless, I promise. Don’t let it pass you up. If you need help finding them, send me an IM.

✠ Officer promotions pending; standby~ bzzzt.

[PRF]

Arokh Takakura

Awanken Wasp

Constantine Giugiario

George Reisman

Hakuen Silverstar

Huttser Ishelwood

Jeffery Worbridge

Kyra Vixen

Nadav Vaher

Otacons Resident

Radryl Allen

Robwolf Dragovar

Sambakza Valerian

Sylth Stormcrow

Thomas Baddingham

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

[Merit]

Afevis Sodertelge – [Ordo Achievement] * cited by peers for excellence in duty, diligence in command, and continued service.

Burrwolf Qin – [Crown of Preserver] * cited by command for exemplary performance and assistance with maintaining group integrity.

Fox Cheri – [Corona Obsidionalis] * cited by peers and command for excellence in battle and feats beyond the call of duty during the commission of battle. +100

George Reismen – [Combat Prowess] * cited by command for exemplary performance in the midst of battle during a CATI raid. +25

Huttser Ishelwood – [Good Conduct] * cited by peers for constantly behaving to group standards, and influencing others on proper demeanor. +25

Jeffery Worbridge – [Medicus] * cited by command for excellence in combat. +25

Jeffery Worbridge – [Recruitment] * conscripted his friends. :D +25

Midnight Shirakawa – [instructor] * cited by IEA command for diligence and continued activity as an instructor. +25

Nadav Vaher – [Combat Prowess] * cited by command for professionalism and excellence in battle. +25

Ratchet Exonar – [Apparently a Gangster] *wanted by the police. -100

Ryu Peng – [Armatura] * completion of Armatura.

Ryu Peng – [Combat Prowess] * cited by peers for performance in battle. +25

Wolf Glendale – [Homeland Defense] * cited by command for routine, demonstrated proficiency in defense of Titan. +25

[Promotions]

BossKen Dinzel – [E-3]

Marcus Tinamou – [E-7]

Sylth Stormcrow – [E-2]

Ookamiwulf Lemton - [E-8]

[Misc]

Aerus Garnet (10QP)

Altus Nirvana (10QP)

Awanken Wasp (5 QP)

Cassandra Kimagawa (10QP)

Hollowmengitus Yifu (10 QP)

Huttser Ishelwood (10QP)