Clicky

fatalitywolf firehawk

doodles by fatalitywolf

yes i draw even though i was told i was shit by my art teacher and told i never could draw or do art... am going that way for my career lol.

fatalitywolf__s_runic_alphabet_by_fatalitywolf-d3in2fp.png

the alphabet of NIN i wrote one day at college because i was bored

loxy_by_fatalitywolf-d32fp5e.jpg

Loxy some drawing i did a year or two back

fatalitywolf_a_headshot_by_fatalitywolf-d33vjls.jpg

a drawing of my fursona just a headshot though

more at my DA

/>http://fatalitywolf.deviantart.com/

Just keep at it. Practice everyday, even the days where you don't feel like drawing anything in particular, just practice hair, or drawing circles, or toenails, whatever.

Practice is key. Also, while there is a stigma in some (amature) circles to using references, either life models or photographs, ignore them, using references is always a good idea.

Also, your Art Teacher sounds like a bitch, and I would have probably slapped the goddamned flavor out of her mouth for telling anyone something like that.

Also, your Art Teacher sounds like a bitch, and I would have probably slapped the goddamned flavor out of her mouth for telling anyone something like that.

My highschool art teacher was about the same. I signed up originally to see if id have some time or space to learn how to actually draw, but instead its a place where students tore apart ancient national geographics (like she got bent because I didnt feel like destroying one about Isreal being a "possible nation in the near future") and making collage books. Never once touched a paper with a pencil. She still hated my guts because of my will against tearing up history books, so she mainly used me for manual labor.