Clicky

Esva

I.N.N Weekly News & You

Hello and Greetings to all.

Now as most of you have seen there is a thread in the Offline section of "The Ordo Imperialis (Restricted) - Atria, in fact it's where you are now reading this :P, called "I.N.N Project in the works". If you havent yet seen it, you can click here...then come back :P

As the title of both threads show it is to do with the I.N.N (Imperial News Network) which most of you will know about and are apart of, and which a few of you wont know about, so I will take a very brief moment to explain.

The I.N.N (Imperial News Network) is a group in Second Life that delivers news of note worthiness to the Ordo community (all divisions + Civilians) and is Open enrolment...for those of you that are not in it yet :P. In theory this is a great idea, as it gives people a chance to be kept up to date on what's going on, if they don't have time to read forum post's and don't have time to be on Titan for all the fun stuff. However with that said, there is a distinct..silence in the I.N.N Group, it has it's members but very very little news. In fact in my time there I think I have only ever seen one notice.......and it's this very reason that has brought myself and a few others to this step......

THE I.N.N WEEKLY NEWS

The entire purpose of this project is simple, to keep everyone up to date in a fun way, yes o.k...I know most people hate the news or think its boring and there are others who just cant get enough, but what I can promise you is...this will be like no other news you have ever seen before, think of it as C.N.N or BBC News......ORDO STYLE.

So lets get to the bones of it all

I had a recent idea for a weekly 10 - 20 minute program called The Ordo Review, it would be basic stuff about what's going on around Titan, Divisional news, Recap on weekly meetings and things of that nature. I presented the idea to one of the I.N.N Group leads who thought it was a great idea and that I should run with it.

That was the start of the madness *tears out hair*

I then got talking to every ones fave cadet stalker Arokh, who's video footage of Titan impressed me greatly, and we started to spit ball ideas. And as a result we came up with the idea to make it a full news review program, that would not only keep you up to date on Ordo Imperialis news, but also news of note going on in the SL military community, Interviews with some notable members of the Imperialis, and even interviews with some of the newest graduates from schola, as well as few fun bits thrown in for good measure, but all in all a full Ordo Style show that could be accessed from nearly anywhere on the planet. So early on it was decided that YouTube would be the platform...as it is accessible from literally hundreds of devices from desktops, laptops, cell phones even internet televisions. It gives everyone the chance to be kept up to date and also adds another fail safe against inactivity because the information is there at peoples fingertips, so really no one should have an excuse of "oh when did this happen ?" or "I didn't know about this x_X"

In addition to the YouTube platform, it may also be broadcast on DailyMotion and Veevo, and I will (closer to the initial program) be requesting an I.N.N Section of the forum where the most pertinent news will be posted in READ ONLY threads :P

So that's the bare basics of what is going on.

------------------------------------------------

Over the course of the next 4 - 8 weeks, I will be approaching certain people I have on my list to help with making some footage files of things that generally go on, like flying, tanks rolling around the streets, recording of some battles and what not and other general things that happen around Titan to aid in putting the very first full show together, so keep your eye's open I may just be coming for you :P.

Other than that, please continue to watch this thread, as more and more info will be posted the closer we get the the launch date. I am aiming for Mon 1st Aug...however this could change...depends on any complications.

So keep watching, get that anticipation building....and we will see you for the initial show ^.^