Clicky

Kovino Firehawk

Favorite food?

I like teh seafoods. About the only aquatic thing I've tried (admittedly, my horizons are not broad yet) that I disliked was mussels. I like smoked clams, shrimp, lobster, crab, calamari, scallops, filleted fish in any preparation, etc... problem is, all the really tasty things are found in regions of the US and further out that I have yet to be able to travel to. It is one of my ambitions to maybe go to Asia and find a restaurant that serves that thinly-sliced pufferfish. And also try eel and escargot. Well, escargot is technically not seafood, but I hear its texture is a lot like clams and octopus and squid -- rubberyish(?). Also.. I do like mushrooms, especially morels. They're not easy to find and pick because they don't domesticate. It makes them expensive, but they are so delicious when fried...

Aside from that, I pick and choose from all kinds of cultures and I have favorites from each. Every one nationality does funny things with their food and there are things I am hesitant to touch. That would be along the lines of... head cheese, offal, tripe, you know. Ick. I have discovered that there are certain things I don't like for sure, too. I don't like mayonnaise, cottage cheese, cream cheese, cabbage. Pungent things, mostly.

Edited by Dascede Aluveaux

I love mediterrian dishes, italian, etc.

I dont go out to dinner for it though cause the shits rediculously expensive and you only get a piss ant little plate of it what you ordered. So I usually just make it at home, and resize the proportions for an adult male.

but for the most part, pizzas, burgers, chinese buffets, any type of seafood except crabs (Im not eating whats basically an armor plated spider with claws, gtfo) or some funky ass octopus. I have my favorites but not a conissour of anything either. :noproblem: