Clicky

Esva

Now A.C Is over ....

Now that A.C is over, and everyone is starting to fall back into the fold, many people have still asked the same question, especially those that couldnt go to A.C..."what is there for us ?"

Well after some digging ive found 2 yearly Fur Con events that are held in europe, there is Eurofurence and ConFuzzled.

Sadly it would be a bit of a stretch to organise something for our european friends this year, however for next year we have two viable events we could plan for, so for those in the euro area who might just not be able to go to Anthrocon can still meet and greet other Ordo members without a big smash to the wallet ^.^

If there's any interest in this Post here, and on the strength of it, if there is enough interest I will take it upon myself to get something organised for these two events next year, and even if your not in the euro area and further afield and still want to go....feel free ^.^

It is indeed pretty close;

* August 17 - 21, 2011

* Maritim Hotel Magdeburg, Germany

Sadly it's on the other side of Germany from my end though. And the registration fee is quite high, if I compare it to cons like AC, RF or MFF.

Anyhows, this sounds like a very nice idea for european members which can't make it to cons like AC :D

No, the real questions is, what about us humans. All the furs have these catered events and what not, well what about a good ol' human con, with rednecks, bear and spitting chew into empty mountain dew bottles.

I think the NAACP needs to be contacted about this prejudice. :grin:

And remember, that C for colored in NAACP stands for all colors when it comes to furs.

No, the real questions is, what about us humans. All the furs have these catered events and what not, well what about a good ol' human con, with rednecks, bear and spitting chew into empty mountain dew bottles.

I think the NAACP needs to be contacted about this prejudice. :grin:

And remember, that C for colored in NAACP stands for all colors when it comes to furs.

humans have a convention every night of the week... its called going to the pub :P