Cyphre Iredell

Planetside 2

48 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your preferred faction?

• Terran Republic
    • New Conglomerate
    • Vanu Sovereignty

How's the sim coming along, bro

Its being worked on every day between watching my 2 year old and ensuring bills are paid. Playing for a short time to let off some steam / asking when people play and checking online stats doesnt mean shit. Hows your.... any project at all coming along, bro?

The twitter isnt giving any codes right now. And like I said before I dont really have time to play right now but if you guys were to play on fri or sat nights I could make time to join at least for an hour or two.

Ive talked to Lillium and erebus plays on east 02 I think too, but NC or Vanu I dont recall. I just remember saying Ordo guys were going to play TR and he said they were something diff.

Ordo Outfit recruitment thread. Simple with abit of embellishment, waiting on a logo from Xoza, Havoc, Siaetto, one of them. Feel free to post on there saying how awesome we are etc.

/>http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/tr-the-ordo-imperialis-us.13390/

Ordo Outfit recruitment thread. Simple with abit of embellishment, waiting on a logo from Xoza, Havoc, Siaetto, one of them. Feel free to post on there saying how awesome we are etc.

http://forums.statio...ialis-us.13390/

Logo done handed to Siaetto for blending (there are a few variations, top left is what we decided, but let him know if you're interested in a different one.)

Trying to get my hands on a key .. but keep running into dead ends or sites that seem to be giving away trojans instead .. pretty sure downloading an EXE in an encrypted Zip is not the way to get a beta key ..

The twitter "IS" still giving away some keys, no where near the amount they were before. toss them a tweet, mention that there are a bunch of us, also make sure if you have not already you sign up for the beta on the ps2 website, because those people that did are starting to get in now.

also a quote from the gameplay last night " while we were preparing tank wave 2, there was a guy a few meters away yelling over prox chat " EVERYONE GET IN GALAXYS JUST DO IT!!!" I thought nothing of it, just a newb. 2 min later, 12-15 galaxys were buzzing above our heads while that same guy was playing flight of the valkyries" all the galaxys at once started flying in one direction while us in tanks followed from the ground. all in all, around 15 galaxys and 8 or so TR tanks charged into battle. was a sight to see.