Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 10JUL11

✠ Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

✠ Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction. Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

✠ Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

✠ [E-1]'s -- please remember to read "Life After Schola" and remember to take your promotion examinations if you wish to seek elevation! The E-2 examination is painless, I promise. Don’t let it pass you up. If you need help finding them, send me an IM.

[PRFS]

Achtai Coronet

Bracket Crowley

DarkHades Demonia

DaveyDarkStrider Oh

Gen Scientist

George Resiman

Jath Andel

Lairex Beck

Lunar Difference

Ookamiwulf Lemton

Otacons Resident

Rykiana Ferina

Strealok Moskalev

Takehiko Karu

[Merits]

Bracket Crowley - [indoctrination] +25 * cited by command for zeal in IEA.

DaveyDarkStrider Oh–[Combat Prowess MK2] +25 * cited by command for excellence in battle.

DaveyDarkStrider Oh – [Pathfinder] +25 * cited by Tactica command for devotion to service.

Dresden Xaris - [Alpha Contubernium] * membership within an elite unit.

Felix Stourmead–[Combat Prowess] +25 * cited by command for excellence in battle.

Felix Stourmead–[Homeland Defense] +25 * cited by command for demonstrated prowess in defense.

George Reisman - [Corona Vallaris] +100 * cited by command for excellence in the face of difficult odds, resulting in a victory.

Huttser Ishelwood–[Homeland Defense] +25 * cited by command for repetitious service in the defense of Titan.

Jath Andel – [Armatura] * completion of Armatura.

Jeffery Worbridge - [Alpha Contubernium] * membership in an elite squad.

Jeffery Worbridge - [Corona Vallaris] +100 * cited by command for excellence in the face of difficult odds, resulting in a victory.

Lanny Ansar – [Crown of the Preserver] +100 * cited by command for being instrumental in the protection of group material assets.

Marcus Tinamou–[Corona Vallaris] +100 * cited by command for excellence in the face of difficult odds, resulting in a victory.

Nivek Darkstone–[Homeland Defense] +25 * cited by command for command for repetitious service in the defense of Titan.

Ookamiwulf Lemton – [Alpha Cont] * membership in an elite unit.

Radek Kawanishi – [Armatura] * completion of Armatura.

Radryl Allen – [Crown of the Preserver] +100 * cited by command for being instrumental in the protection of group material assets.

Sebris Montpark – [Extended] * meritous service for over a year.

Shizzerk Kostolany – [instructor] +25 * cited by IEA for excellence in class program/

Strealok Moskalev – [Armatura] * completion of Armatura.

Teron Gray – [Crown of Preserver] +100 * cited by command for being instrumental in the protection of group material assets.

Yoki Mistwalker – [Alpha Cont] * membership in an elite unit.

[Promotions]

Frisk Yifu – [E-2]

Jath Andel – [E-3]

Jeffery Worbridge – [E-7]

Kovino Firehawk – [E-2]

Radek Kawanishi – [E-2]

RobWolf Dragovar – [E-4]

Shizzerk Kostolany – [E-4]

Strealok Moskalev – [E-2]

[Misc]

Awanken Wasp (5 QP)

Bracket Crowley (50 QP)