Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

• Odin, for gathering some raw video we'll be working with to form something grand!
  • Wolfshaman for his love I spreadsheets and screenshot epicness.
  • Dylan for his loyalty even when he gets bored!
  • Yollo, Renu, Jundani, Alylia, Ren, Demonius, Smitty, Aaron, Rathgar, and all the others for making The Old Republic Section what it is today.

I would like to thank everyone for the welcoming and friendly atmosphere, especially those of that have answered questions, helped me in game and out frankly theres far too many to name. But everyone that I have met and spoken to wether it be on teamspeak, steam, in-game, or on here has always been friendly and helpful. Thank you :)

• Myself for rediscovering and reviving this thread... go me! (you find the most random things, when you're looking for something else, this is why we don't delete, because it's part of our history)
  • Everyone else for creating and forming the community and doing what you do best in addition to building our gaming activity, interests and information news.
  • Everyone who's been with us longer than a year, for your loyalty and your love of the community its goals and its members, we are brothers and sisters here.
  • Our command staff, for dedicating countless hours to building our foundation, inspiring others and bringing activity, new ideas and administration to our community.