Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

I would like to thank Carrious, Fearmint, Riff, Huttser, BurrWolf, Romules, Twitchy and others whom I have forgot due to tiredness today. You lot on the Teamspeak helped me decided to take the plunge and join with this wonderful group. To my long time friends from SWRP; Rei, Xoza, Achtai, Krow, Kishoshima, thatguy and others (send me a flog message on SL if I didn't name you). You all showed me that Ordo is as serious as SWRP, it can be just as fun, and that there is a true sense of community here like in the good old days of SWRP.

Thanks to the Imperator, for being so positive all the time, even when things seem gloomy.

Finally, I would like to thank two friends that fell from the ranks of Ordo but I would like to honor here. Joseph, though he has a temper, he proved himself many times in SWRP with skills I'm sure he gained from Ordo. And to Cheeso, whose crazy antics inspired me in the first place to consider joining Ordo. He still makes me smile when I see his name come up in SL. He taught me that shooting things in SL can be fun, especially with explosives, that have explosives in them that come from a 7 tubed RPG-7.

I love all of you guys and gals, really, I do. It's got me all emotional. Got me Ffffing teared up.

I look forward to a long time in Ordo. It's made some of my longest standing friends in SL thus far, heres to more.

Thank you.

Guest Ruin Nefarious

The defenders of 10APR12, who held center point against a numerically superior force after a surprise assault, under the command of Arokh "Stonewall" Takakura. Good job and thank you guys for fighting tooth and nail!

Marc Gravois

Robwolf Dragovar

During the attack on Megiddo 14APR12 / 1932 – 2024:

Both Marc and Robwolf equipped with only a shovel and pistol valiantly charged through withering enemy fire to repair our sole Ordo tank on the field.

Their selfless actions were instrumental in this victory by keeping a key piece of gear on the battlefield, which held the hostile forces at bay through suppressive fire.

Their actions reflect great credit to their squads and to Ordo Imperialis as a whole.

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Reinhardt Steenvag for having the forethought to report on an unusual event involving people impersonating Ordo.