Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

There is one person I want to thank which I hope more can be said

I want to thank Praetorian Sera Otoro. For many things she did

She created the 2nd line of ordo gear the sci fi weapons. allowing people to choose between the real world guns and the sci fi ones.

Other accomplishments is that she scripted the Predator tank so then our astesignani members can have a alternative combat vehicle other than the Punisher.

Besides that she created 6 guns for our Navis soldiers, the praetorian combat hammer so the praetorians can have a very flexible melee weapon, The aggressor walking tank and it's weapons so we can have a replacement when the punisher goes out of service, and finally a Invictus SMG so invictus can use that and the chainsword combo against our foes.

It somehow makes me very sad that most folks do not even give thanks to our guardswoman and all the help she did. She spend many of long nights to perfect these equipment for the good the Ordo and only a few gave thanks for it.

So to Praetorian guardswoman Sera I want to thank you from the deep of my own heart for all that you did and your duties as a praetorian. You are a valuable example of what ordo members need. "Self sacrafice" You are truely a inspiration for me and driving me to go far in this organization. Thank you for being my role model.

Pretty much everyone in Ordo has been spectacular but I'd particularly like to recognize:

Intus, Aelus, Niiya, Mizar, Ethan, and Sosarin for being friendly and awesome and helping me (and others) settle into Ordo.

Sosarin again for somehow managing to be professional and not too serious at the same time.

Sera and Vlad for putting a lot of work into our equipment and giving us some great stuff.

Anlysia, Endra, Dascede, and others for their activity and the significant time they put into guard duty.

Lestat for being an inspirational and reliable officer.

Steff for being a much needed hardass.

I would like to thank, the each and every members of Ordo I have come across. For taking me in as one of their own, being kind, and friendly. Keller for showing me this place. (Not really I decided to come by on my own to see what he did.) I'm still new here, but I'm sure later on I will thank certain individuals who have done something great.

PS. Thanks to Sergeant Schultz for being funny and very kind, keeping my mood up, uplifting my small fear around Ordo when I first visited.

I'd like to recognize Aryte.

For his patience, his ability to listen to each and every one of us and hear our troubles and questions, to take the time and answer each one. For his outstanding leadership.

And also, added to that, his modesty; it's amazing how he yet demonstrates no swelled ego.

Thanks, Imperator sir.

I'd like to recognize the Praetorians Guard.

They don't always have the most visible, glorious, or recognizable jobs, but they always get them done, and the do them well.

I'd especially like to thank Sera for her hard work and dedication on the Venerator Project, because without her efforts, the whole thing would probably never have gotten done.

I'd like to recognize the Praetorians Guard.

They don't always have the most visible, glorious, or recognizable jobs, but they always get them done, and the do them well.

I'd especially like to thank Sera for her hard work and dedication on the Venerator Project, because without her efforts, the whole thing would probably never have gotten done.

I'd also like to thank the Praetorian guard. Kickin' ass under the hood, keeping it running.

I want to recognize Intus for the hard work he puts in each day on this website.

Typically, the visible hard work of builders is well recognized, and thanked, and while I appreciate it, sometimes it means the little things go unthanked.

A simple task on this website can take only a matter of minutes. However, those minutes add up, and Intus is the most active Admin on the website, with 408 admin actions logged, and 104 moderator actions logged. This adds up to countless hours, hours that most do not even realize are put in. But he does them anyways. Why? not because he wants recognition, but because it needs to be done, and he wishes to serve the group.

For that, I applaud you, Intus.

I want to recognize Intus for the hard work he puts in each day on this website.

Typically, the visible hard work of builders is well recognized, and thanked, and while I appreciate it, sometimes it means the little things go unthanked.

A simple task on this website can take only a matter of minutes. However, those minutes add up, and Intus is the most active Admin on the website, with 408 admin actions logged, and 104 moderator actions logged. This adds up to countless hours, hours that most do not even realize are put in. But he does them anyways. Why? not because he wants recognition, but because it needs to be done, and he wishes to serve the group.

For that, I applaud you, Intus.

And I beat him.