Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

Id like to give my congrats to everyone who supported me though my ordo ranks so far; to Endra for being an excellent Officer (miss him so...) for MikeMurdock and Lunus for being excellent friends and to our Imperator or being a great leader and multi-tasker, for managing not only a successful business and a powerful military organization, but also for managing his real life as well

Much congrats to you all

id like to thank those who left me messages on monday, its good to see that we have good ties together, as we should like family...

id like to thank those whove been coming to me to give me projects to do... always enjoy contributing what i can here... just be sure to find out what im doing first, dont want to be overloaded with work...

Just want to recommend Keller on his outstanding skills as Invictus XO, though he has been given a big responsibility, he has proven himself well ready and able for it. His first training went on swimmingly (no pun intended) and his management of Invictus has been good (if not bumpy)

You have my gratitude and respect sir

I'd like to thank Niiya and Syl for doing such wondeful work with the new armor, I'm glad to see that the Ordo looks uniform now. Also, anyone else who has ever contributed their building/scripting/texturing/ect skills and talents to the Ordo need to be thanked as well. It's these individuals that keep the Ordo looking good and ahead in the military scene.

I'd like to thank Niiya and Syl for doing such wondeful work with the new armor, I'm glad to see that the Ordo looks uniform now. Also, anyone else who has ever contributed their building/scripting/texturing/ect skills and talents to the Ordo need to be thanked as well. It's these individuals that keep the Ordo looking good and ahead in the military scene.

Amen to that. I'd also like to recognize Niiya, Syl, and anyone else involved in the project for their hard work. The armor is sleek, in theme, and low-lag. I love it.

I'd like to thank Niiya and Syl for their work on our awesome new armor. It really looks great and makes us look a lot more intimidating as an army. Syl for her work on the new fulminata weapons as well as scores of other ordo equiptment. Keystone and Sera for their work on the Talon. And everyone else who's made Ordo enjoyable as of late.

I would like to recognize our active European members, for managing to stick with it, and staying up to the ungodly hours of the night and morning in order to contribute in our primetimes. That shows a lot of commitment, and for that, I commend you.

every saturday i set my alarm to 2AM if i end up falling alseep before the meeting... *has the alarm set to Enclave Radio - Washington* >_>

I'd like to thank Aryte, Justice and Scientific.

Aryte: On rare occasions do I thank people, but Aryte is just damn straight unbelievable. The time he invests into the group as a whole is amazing. And funnily enough: He puts up with me and everyone else . . No matter how annoying we can be. He has an open door policy 24/7, ask him a question . . What does he do? He replies to you in two seconds, busy or not! You can have a great (non-insulting *wink*) conversation with him, Ordo related or not. He's great. Thank you, Aryte. Have a ffffffffffff-ing Kool-Aid.

Justice: Never have I met someone so friendly and awesome. He's always open for a chat, and I've known him since I was a Merczateer. Justice is always there to help me and everyone else . . And he asks nothing in return. Great. That deserves major kudos. He puts up with drama and makes stuff a hell lot easier. Thank you, Justice.

Scientific: I've known this jerk since 2007, and well . . I'm glad I met him! He's so damn supportive, and he has helped me out alot, regardless of my shitty common sense, lol. He's a huge help . . And with out him - I wouldn't be where I am today - An Ordo Imperialis member. THANK YOU, SCIENTIFIC. :D

Haven't done these in awhile. Hmm -- les'see.

Niiya "Cold Bitch" Narayan and Syl Kiranov: Your building contributions to the group have been creative and beyond extraordinary. We are truly blessed by your generosity, presence, and aid in our gaming community. Great work on the armor, great work on the guns, great work on the base, great work on the planes, and so much more. I am excited to see how the dropship turns out! Thank you both very much. I'm probably repeating myself, but I don't think I can ever say "thank you" enough to you both.

Heather McKay: You're contributions to flight training, support, and insight have been extremely valuable if not an outright necessity to Astra operations. I want to thank you for all your help. You work without asking and your attitude is always positive.

Lunus Ferraris: I extend my thanks for your recent efforts on contributing to the group. Your exploration of Ordo events is an arena that we don't always pursue. My thanks for your hard work on developing new ideas and building on pre-existing ones.

Trinity Heckroth: For helping to maintain our combat active fighter squadron and pitchin' her bit for the inter-mixed AD activity project. Much love.

Detox Exonar: My many thanks for being a great example of what it means to be a flight lead. To motivate, be a friend, and maintain the morale of those assigned to you.

Kristian Kit: For pitching where he can, despite exams fraught with peril and cross branch obligations. Heeee.

Keystone Gray and Kraa String: Gracias for your efforts on the Thanatos Training project. What was put together and put into practice was super awesome. I am very grateful!

Vincent Lucerne: Thanks for being a TROO WARRIER by man-handling the south pipe. Next time you do it, lose the shirt. Warrior Discipline #1 dictates it to be so.

All Astra Personnel: For investing yourselves to train hard and consistently. For being true to your love of flight, even if air combat is sparse at times. Despite any drought we may face -- we are necessity. We do have a job that needs doing. I am proud of you all.

Aryte Vesperia: For doin- ... well wtf how have you been doing this shit all these years? I want to know. Erm anyway, I suppose the mystery of that question conveys the importance of your contribution, your invested time, and the effort to see to the well being of all. Thank you's to you, Lupus Poopicus.

Ribena, for being the most awesome dude I've known in Second Life as well as a down-to-earth and loyal friend.

Aryte, for doing everything he does for as long as he has in such a selfless manner (he's either the most patient and selfless guy I know, or he's waiting for John Connor to join Ordo).

And to everyone else, for being awesome people and kickass comrades.

I would like to recognize all of my Frumentarii compatriots. For doing the dirty work, long tedious hours, often thankless. So much work, one of the few jobs done here that puts so much in and gets usually nothing in return. You do it because you believe in Ordo, in this group. You believe in an ideal, and are willing to dedicate yourself to that ideal, knowing that it is reward enough to have made a difference for the better. For protecting our comrades, the ordo at large, and sometimes, for protecting the Imperator, you, the Frumentarii, are hereby recognized.

Kytec... for his ever amusing photoshop skills...

Aryte... for keeping me busy with new ordo projects...

Aryte,for being such a good and down-to-earth leader.I would have never suspected it in SL.He's much different than most.

ribena,for helping me with my early Schola Phases,and as much as he's taught me.

Zero,for finishing off my Schola Phases.He does well at what he does.

WolfJoya,for helping me in Armatura and being patient with me in the process.

Desereck,for giving me entertainment at 4:00AM.

Dex,the new Schola dude...for having his Off/On clicky avatar head thing.It's the funnest thing in the world. =D

Terra,for having my back at all times during raids.

And the rest of Ordo,for being there in general.

Oh,and Lone for KICKING MY ASS AT CHESS.