Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

ron : for being a great battle partner and handling situations well...

vinnie : for being dutch and awesome with a bolt action / semi auto weapons... keep using them...

keller : for finishing the vesica... ill be giving that out to the rest of invictus later today...

corsi : for being awesome to talk to...

gunau : just for being awesome and having a massive moustache...

jaxx : being one of the most respectful members of the ordo, you are one of the best examples here for many to follow...

agares : for the outstanding work on the praetorian revamp...

anlysia : for helping me test gear...

williamca : also for helping me test gear...

inoue : for mercury...

Typhon Perun: Thanks a lot for being so patient during my ISP problems and other delaying issues, helping me get all the way through Schola! Also for answering all the questions I had/have knowledgeably!

You are an awesome Magister!

Edited by Maza Rau

WolfShaman. As I told him personally, during the 2142 raid on Friday he took the reigns from Ron Bleac and kept the force going even when the numbers dipped low and 5 to 1 odds were not in our favor. Throughout, he constantly provided teleports to personnel which kept the line staffed and pushing hard against the 2142 defense line. He also did so without seeking any praise or spouting about his accolades; he simply did his job without comment.

Astra in general as well. Despite losing more staff recently, you continue to push forward and try to stay optimistic. Don't lose faith, and we all will do our best to make sure the skies are a welcome place for combat again.

Props to Aryte for making Ordo the best sl military I've been in throughout my military career. One year has passed and here come manny more!

Props to Keller for running Invictus for a straight year (or more). Congrats to goin in the guard, and thank you for dealing with all my crap for a year. I KNOW THERE WAS TIMES WHEN YOU WANT TO RIP MY HEAD OFF... I KNOW...

Thank you to Tsume for bustin your balls for everything you scripted for Ordo, TI, or ISA. I'm sure me and others feel the same way when I say you are the working man.