Clicky

Sera Otoro

Ordo Meeting - 11-29-08

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Let's get started. Please quiet down. Do not interrupt until given the opportunity. I will keep this as quick as I can humanly manage (I'm hungry).

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming!

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Got a good amount of stuff to go over today. All of which is good news.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: So bear with me.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: In the way of status report for this week-- not too much to mention. Holiday and the likes threw us off a bit. Membership is up to 211. Curia reports relatively low. Nothing horrible to mention. Combat will be covered in keynotes.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: A few new faces among us this evening: welcome to you all. Anit, Daiza, Endra, Nevin, someone I probably missefd.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Missed, rather.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along here. Division reports?

[18:06] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver, thank you.

[18:06] Gulliver Carpool: As ever, Navis news is small and pithy--just like Navis itself.

[18:06] Gulliver Carpool: We've got a new member, Liana Pera. She's a builder and texturer. If her rates are an indication of the quality of her work, then she's good. She makes plushies, which I hear are stuffed animals for furries. Be sure to say to say hello to her. Not a new face to Ordo, but maybe to Navis, DamionStJames Webb transferred to Navis.

[18:07] Gulliver Carpool: In bigger news, we've got a new, er, old Legates again--Keno Pontoppidan. Some of you may know him. Welcome him aboard as well.

[18:07] Gulliver Carpool: In even bigger news, primwise, Razi Soyinka has an impressive set of ships ready for evaluation. Ships of all sizes and classes and purposes. Many of us can't wait to see these launched. They are available for review by Legates Pontoppidan and Imperator Vesperia, but still amendable. They lack scripting, but they already look deadly.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Anything further?

[18:08] Gulliver Carpool: So, with some command changes, which The Imperator will be speaking on, we hope to get things moving more quickly now.

[18:08] Gulliver Carpool: That should be it, sir.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Aye-- I will note those in the keynote portion.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Gulliver.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin.

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: The last two weeks have been eventful for some, and not so much for others. Last week saw for some orientation to the Prototype Praeda, which included some small get togethers led by a few enlisted. I give my thanks to you.

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: As for this week, things have been relatively quiet overall. From my perspective, Astra's air power hasn't been a major necessity as of late. At least, when it comes to defending Titan. On Astra Administratio's end, the Astra Codex Draft has been completed and dispersed for additions and edits. It is a compilation of old and revised documents. New policy has been written and will hopefully be implemented next week to encompass a reinforcement to our training regimine, as well as the opportunity for people to bear the offical status of Flight Instructor (enlisted and admin. alike). More on that as it continues.

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: While that is being reviewed, I've started my next project, which is a proposed structural reform of Astra. Denominations of wing, squadron, and flights. I feel that we've acquired adequate, active personnel to attempt a hierarchal experiment. We'll see how that develops. Also, Trinity Heckroth's multi-branch Air Defense academy is an on going project, and progress has been made in that area.

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: Event get-togethers have been negligant these past few weeks. Some people feel that they've been bored because of it. To counter this, a few enlisted have volunteered at my request to host events on their part. Times will be put up on notices next week, or as soon as the volunteers are able to organize them. Again, thank you.

[18:10] Sosarin Demar: Basic training pursued as normal. Our training queue is quite large, but those individuals are for the most part inactive due to real life obligations. That concludes this week's Astra report.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin. The codex is looking wonderful. As is your progress with Astra in general. I am impressed, as always.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Typically falls to Lestat, but he's preoccupied with actually sleeping for once.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Do any of the Terra officers wish to speak on their division's behalf?

[18:11] Phillip Hultcrantz raises hand...

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Or Phillip. That works too.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: I know Lestat had a lot to touch on in regards to the Terra training program. I will be brushing over that as well in the keynote session.

[18:13] Phillip Hultcrantz: Right now things for Terra minus Lestat are a bit slow. Fulminata is doing a lot of work to get activity up and training pushed forward. Lestat is still in need of instructors for terra training and the shooting range, I wish I could say more but since we had no one else to voice for Terra, this will have to do for now.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Phillip. Appreciated.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: On to the keynote session.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Does anyone have old business they'd like to bring up?

[18:13] Phillip Hultcrantz raises hand

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Phillip.

[18:14] Phillip Hultcrantz: I already know the answer.. but for every one else.. HUD progress

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Ah, that was one of my topics.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: I will go over it now.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Essentially, the new HUD is done. Vladimus is now currently polishing off the relay system, so as to allow the HUD to converse with other regions.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Let me pull up the current manual for you all.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead and look over that at your leisures.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: That is the current manual for the HUD.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: As for release-- well, as soon as Vladimus logs on and finishes like four lines of code.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Everything within the manual is current and good to go.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Does that answer your question?

[18:20] Phillip Hultcrantz: jup

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Second topic for this evening.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: As many of you have realized, the orks have not assaulted us in the last couple of days.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: If you did not see the topic thread on the forums, it is on reason of them sitting back to develop technology.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Among the items, will be a mortar-esque device.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: As I understand, the orks actually . . quite like us. Most groups they encounter flip out upon them showing up and building "bases" in the spawn.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: So, we can definitely expect them to visit again within a short time.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: As a standard, if orks do show up, be sure to consider it a potential threat of high value: call it over the group channel.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: They are a valid and potentially difficult thread. There's no room to goof off. Do not be lax, and do not leave the defense line.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Keep to the defenses, listen to your individual commander, and pour on the fire.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Do not cross wires and make comments. For example:

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: "We should do . . "

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Or.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: "Can I do . . "

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Listen to your officers. They will place you.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Suggestions and chatter only complicate the matter.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: In the rare event that Ordo personnel are not present in force, let it be the discretion of your senior member to call for allied support.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: We have, to date, never done this.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Consider the implications. Do not request assistance unless it is entirely necessary.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:25] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver.

[18:26] Gulliver Carpool: Should we counter their mortars by deploying our own, or should we try to be conservative in our use of firepower?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Use your judgement in the matter. If they're firing from the hub with mortars, try to communicate the implications of it to them. You may counter, however, as per the norm.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Don't handicap yourselves.

[18:27] Sera Otoro raises paw

[18:27] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Sera.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: (Desereck, be ready.)

[18:27] Sera Otoro: just an answer to gulliver, we do have a new defense against the mortars they are planning to use, the shield that is activated above the walls

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: We do.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks to Julia!

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: The wall is now equipped with a mortar net, that protects the wall from incoming shells.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: It is not fool proof--as it shouldn't be--but it definitely forces them to manuever.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:29] Desereck Creeggan: I noticed, when I was requested to fire a mortar round into the spawn to expunge of a hub camper who would repeatedly fire a missile launcher, that my mortar wouldnt not fire into the spawn. It would fire AROUND the spawn, but i had to manual aim it, is this a safeguard?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Yes. The mortar is not 100% accurate.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: It will need adjustment.

[18:29] Nivanglus Aya raises his hand

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Nivanglus?

[18:30] Desereck Creeggan: I mean i tried several snaps but they wouldnt work. After even repeated fires.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: (Final question on this topic.)

[18:31] Nivanglus Aya: So..., If for instance the Ork's had a Sim to attack, If they get one in the future. Would they be a group we'd be permitted to attack?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: We would engage them.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned, Terra is prepared (paper wise) to re-impliment its training routine.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat has put a crap load of effort into it. I am really quite impressed and hope to see it in place within a short time.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: At the moment, the only hang-up is the need of instructors to volunteer to assist in handling the process.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: E-3's an d above are preferred. If you are interested, please contact Lestat Umarov.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:33] Jonstud Baxton raises his paw.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Jonstud.

[18:34] Jonstud Baxton: i'd assist & be an schola instructor

[18:34] Phillip Hultcrantz raises a hand

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Simply notify Lestat.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Phillip.

[18:34] Jonstud Baxton: aye, sir

[18:35] Phillip Hultcrantz: Sirus would be happy to do limited training later in the day for terra, this would only be occasional though.

[18:35] Xayvien Rau raises hir hand.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, that'd be very helpful.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Final question. Xayvien?

[18:35] Xayvien Rau: Would it be possible to create our own training courses if we're teachers/drill instructors?

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Essentially, there is room for that, yes.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: There is a basic routine, but there is opportunity for creation of new "academy" based training sessions.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: You'd be more than welcome to do that.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned by Gulliver, several staff changes have been made in Navis.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: This is part of an ongoing project to really bring Navis up to speed.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Among the additions:

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell has been elevated to O-2, Centurion.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool has been elevated to W-1.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang Blessed and Razi Soyinka have been elevated to E-7.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray has been elevated to E-5.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Kanaki Hornet, fatty, has been elevated to E-4.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to you all. I look forward to seeing your efforts in progress.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: I do wish to commendate all of Navis.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: It is a very difficult task. And you've all come very, very far.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: A few months ago Navis was still a paper concept.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: And, over a lot of time and effort, you're really becoming a force to be considered.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: (I'll take two at most.)

[18:40] Keystone Gray: One.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone.

[18:40] Keystone Gray: Have steps been taken to step up efforts to begin training in Navis?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Aye.

[18:41] Huskie Eun: Two.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: They should be underway with the implimentation of the new command.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Huskie.

[18:41] Huskie Eun: Will Navis have a Training Academy like the others? And will there be talk of having a Elite type of Navis soldier? o:

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Yes! There will be a fully functional NAvis training. As you may have noticed, Trevor just finished your field manual.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: As for elite-- not currently. It's prospective.

[18:42] Keystone Gray: I posted it on the Forums if you missed the manual.

[18:42] Huskie Eun: Yes, with no instructors. ._.

[18:42] Keystone Gray: Still needs a stickie.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Two more topics.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Then promotions.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: And we're done.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: So let's go!

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: All righty. Next topic:

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: As the Ordo is growing, I feel it is necessary to really hammer down the concept of controlling conduct and expecations. When you put a ton of people in one area, a small problem snowballs into a nice clusterfuck of drama.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I want to give everyone a simple warning, here and now: mind your manners, abide by the regulations, and try your damndest to cooperate. Officers especially-- you are under a zero tolerance policy; I reserve the right to pull your commission, at any time, for any reason.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Most notably, I am hearing of a "when the cat's away syndrome." In otherwords, the tendency to be goof-offs when I'm not around. Now, this isn't necessarily always a bad thing. Usually harmless. But it snowballs, as I said.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: And this is hardly targeting any single individual, or underlining some super problem. Simply, be aware and don't be part of it.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: We are a very large organization.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: And we're only going to get larger.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I'll take a couple questions at this time.

[18:46] Diablos Korobase: Raise's Hand

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Diablos.

[18:47] Mack Rachter raises a hand.

[18:47] Diablos Korobase: Do the NCO's have any power to stop such snowballing?

[18:48] Phillip Hultcrantz raises a hand

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Within reason, yes. NCOs are policy enforcers. You are not expected to do an officer's job, or Curia's job in the way of dealing out punishment. But, authority does exist to step in.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: (Phillip, last question.)

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Mack.

[18:48] Phillip Hultcrantz: I have more of a statement than a question.

[18:49] Phillip Hultcrantz: It concerns use of vehicles

[18:49] Mack Rachter: What do you think would be the best advice for NCOs to do with a snowballing situation when there are no immediate Officers around to contain the situation?

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Address it privately. Always the best policy. Don't throw your weight around. You've got the authority to step in, so do so. But do it in a manner that'll lower conflict, not create it.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Best approach is to contact the individuals in question and point out the situation.

[18:50] Phillip Hultcrantz: Lately I've seen amny people using random aircraft and cars on sim. Usually it's nothing more than having a good time, but I've notice it get in the way of others duties. so to quote the hand book... III-304: Flight of aircraft, or the use of vehicles not otherwise issued is forbidden under proper use of gear. .... LEt's try to follow the rules or atleast be considerate.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: If it persists, escalate to officer level or Cuiria.

[18:50] Phillip Hultcrantz: pardon the typos..

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: As to Phillip: definitely. Spare times when the region is secure and it's been expressly permitted, non-Ordo vehicles are not to be used.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for noting that.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand on to the big topic this evening.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: As some of you probably saw in the notice earlier: tomorrow, we are mustering.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: The muster time is: 12:00 PM SLT.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: The discussion here is to be considered private and classified. You are not to discuss this outside of the Ordo.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: The operations tomorrow are intended to go forward over a spam of eight hours.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: We will be committed alongside the entire Iron Symphony in a joint operations assault on multiple pronts.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Our target will be announced tomorrow, prior to the attack.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo is expected to field at least 16 personnel tomorrow. The Merczateers are expected to commit 20. EU are supposed to commit 7. MC, 13. Dominatum, 4.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: We will, I am sure, be able to commit nearly double our expected amount.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: As such, we will rotate and have squads in standby for relief.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: This will be a long operation and continue over the span of several hours.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: So, be ready for one hell of a time.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Full details will follow tomorrow at the 12:00 briefing.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: I look forward to seeing you all there.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: It should be amazing.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: I'll take three questions at this time.

[18:55] Matt Tempel: hand

[18:55] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Matt.

[18:55] Matt Tempel: is that 16 a suggestion or limit

[18:55] Mack Rachter raises a hand.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Suggestion.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: The expected contribution for the operation to be workable

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Mack?

[18:56] Mack Rachter: What would be a good time to arrive for sitrep?

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: We will continue deployment as people show up.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Our formal muster is 12:00.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: If you show up later, no problem.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: You'll be sent into the fight.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: We'll be pulling multiple waves.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: So everyone, even those of you unavailable in the morning, will get some blood.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Final question?

[18:57] Agares Tretiak: Yes.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Agares.

[18:57] Desereck Creeggan: :o

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Oops.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: And Desereck.

[18:57] Desereck Creeggan: Semi-Serious question. Will this have an operation name/operation merit?

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: . . yep!

[18:57] Desereck Creeggan: \o/.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Operation Notyetnamed!

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Agares?

[18:58] Agares Tretiak: WIll this be primarily infantry based, or a broad based set of branches and equipment will be used?

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Everything.

[18:58] Agares Tretiak: Thank you.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Okay! On to promotions.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Aside from the several I listed earlier in Navis:

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rosenwhatever - [E-2]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Tandem Destiny - [E-2]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [E-3]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Tenyth Hirano - [E-2]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Syl Kiranov - [E-3]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Sirus McMahon - [E-5]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus Ferraris - [E-2]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede Aluveaux - [E-2]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Anit Noir - [E-2]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Dangergirl Mapholisto - [E-3]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Faron Karu - [E-3]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Tolian Beck - [E-2]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Lilium Supermarine - [E-3]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations. If you're going "why I not promote? :(" . . Don't worry. Remember we do these weekly now. Send your recommendations in before next Saturday!

[19:01] Matt Tempel: can i say 1 thing aryte?

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[19:01] Matt Tempel: Thanks to everyone for accepting me back after being gone so long, nice to know i can come back and be welcome

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: :D <3

[19:02] Huskie Eun raises paw, "Off topic question."

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Sera and then Huskie.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise no more.

[19:02] Jonstud Baxton: i'm sry I must be going

[19:03] Jonstud Baxton slams a hard salute with his fist to his chest with all the devotion that he has for The Ordo Imperialis.

[19:03] Sera Otoro: a little discussion on technology, first one is mainly terra, the tank, i take it this is going to be a terra issue, but as of now im currently rescipting it, but id like to know the exact issues so i can be sure im covering it all

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Open a forum thread!

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Best idea for that.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Huskie?

[19:04] Huskie Eun: May i create a Guild for the Ordo Imperialis in the game, Guild Wars? :)

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Yep!

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Go for it.

[19:04] Huskie Eun: :)

[19:04] Huskie Eun: Ok then.

[19:04] Huskie Eun: <3

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Okay guys. I am skipping open session because I really gotta run. I will be back in a couple hours. Those of you who got promoted, I will send out stuff when I get back.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise: thank you all for coming. Great meeting, even as I rushed through it! :D

[19:05] Tenaki Kupferberg: Feel free to pester me for your new rank badges. :o

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Please get the log up, whomever volunteered. I forgot.

[19:05] Nivanglus Aya: Oh, and E-3 Fgts. Put your weapon Unlock you want in a notecard and send it to aryte.

[19:05] Trinity Heckroth: i got your minuts agares

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: See you in a couple hours.

[19:05] Lilium Supermarine: have funs eating aryte >.>

[19:05] Dagger Exonar: Thank you sir.

[19:05] Nivanglus Aya: Oh, and put your Av key in the note too.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

[19:05] Dagger Exonar stands at attention and salutes.

[19:05] Tenaki Kupferberg salutes!

[19:05] Trinity Heckroth salutes.

[19:05] Mack Rachter salutes!

[19:05] Desereck Creeggan presents a sharp, clean salute, "Veneratio quod Palma ut Imperator!"

[19:05] Fermi Torok salutes! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!"

[19:05] Tandem Destiny salutes,"Hagel der Imperator."

[19:05] Syl Kiranov salutes!

[19:05] Dragon Massiel salutes

[19:05] Sera Otoro salutes!

[19:05] Zrazor Rozenstrauch salutes. "Sieg im Namen der Imperator."

[19:05] Heather McKay salutes!

[19:05] Dascede Aluveaux salutes.

[19:05] Keystone Gray salutes.

[19:05] Desereck Creeggan: Imma get some sleep for tomarrow... night guys :o

[19:05] Xayvien Rau salutes. "In nomine patris et filii et spiriti sancti."

[19:05] Tenyth Hirano salutes!

[19:05] Matt Tempel salutes!

[19:05] josey Bingyi salutes!

[19:05] Niiya Narayan salutes!

[19:05] Endra Ashbourne salutes!

[19:05] Lilium Supermarine salutes!

[19:05] Gulliver Carpool emote salutes to cut down on gesture spam.

[19:05] Nevin Korobase salutes!

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks you all!

[19:06] Diablos Korobase: *Snaps to attention and salutes* "Today is a good day to Die!!!!"

[19:06] Huskie Eun salutes!

[19:06] Liana Pera salutes!

Promotions list:

Zrazor Rosenwhatever - [E-2]

Tandem Destiny - [E-2]

Heather McKay - [E-3]

Tenyth Hirano - [E-2]

Syl Kiranov - [E-3]

Sirus McMahon - [E-5]

Lunus Ferraris - [E-2]

Dascede Aluveaux - [E-2]

Anit Noir - [E-2]

Dangergirl Mapholisto - [E-3]

Faron Karu - [E-3]

Tolian Beck - [E-2]

Lilium Supermarine - [E-3]

Trevor Russell - [O-2]

Gulliver Carpool - [ W-1]

Shadowfang Blessed - [E-7]

Razi Soyinka - [E-7]

Keystone Gray - [E-5]

Kanaki Hornet - [E-4]

Anit Noir - [E-2]

Dangergirl Mapholisto - [E-3]

Dascede Aluveaux - [E-2]

Faron Karu - [E-3]

Gulliver Carpool - [W-1]

Heather McKay - [E-3]

Kanaki Hornet - [E-4]

Keystone Gray - [E-5]

Lilium Supermarine - [E-3]

Lunus Ferraris - [E-2]

Razi Soyinka - [E-7]

Shadowfang Blessed - [E-7]

Sirus McMahon - [E-5]

Syl Kiranov - [E-3]

Tandem Destiny - [E-2]

Tenyth Hirano - [E-2]

Tolian Beck - [E-2]

Trevor Russell - [O-2]

Zrazor Rozenstrauch - [E-2]

Alphabetized.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.