Clicky

Esva

OrdoCast

Special Ordocast Episode!!!!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would like a "Special" Ordocast Q&A Style episode featuring Aryte ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who Aryte ? (be warned you will be executed if found to be choosing this option)

ordocastlogo.png

Hey Everyone in Episode 9: Ryk, Drasamax and Radryl bring you their views and insights about the Ordo Imperialis, Talks of Praetorians, Gunships the language barrier, a rather odd line about carrots o.O and just where did that infamous avie come from ?

And for once, no review of the weekly meeting....Mostly because someone screwed up the log....YAY!

and as always a few links to help you out:

Direct to Audio - Direct Download ((right click "Save As" for this one))

Greetings Everyone,

first let me apologise for what im sure will be a post of awful spelling and grammer as im doing this form a stupid little droid, outside a hospital that has a very poorly lit car park >.<.

Thanks to a recent message sent to me and Yoki from Nrom, there will be some changes comming to the Ordocast as what he had to say was not only very thought provoking, but made a hell of allot of sense to go with it. I personally believe the ideas he propossed will be the ultimate step forward to making the Ordocast serve to its fullest potential and turning it into a solid communications platform. Dont get me wrong its been sucessful up until now thanks to all of you and each week when we see more and more downloads of the episodes it blows us away and even more so when we get your messages of thanks ^_^

But with anything it has the potential to be more, so thats exactly what we are going to do, we are going to do a little maintenance, get a bit more of the tech sorted, and jig around the way things are done and add allot of new things which im sure you will love, i know i absolutely adored the Ideas Nrom put forward to me.

So on the strength of that, there will be one more Ordocast that featuers our wonderful Imperator...the one and Only ARYTE VESPERIA, then we will be taking a little break, not long...maybe two weeks tops so we can plan and impliment the changes we want to make...then we will come back with a full on, high speed, open the throttle explosive show and pray to god its well recieved by you guys, gals and anything in between's.

We will try and keep you up to date as much as possible on whats going on, but if we dont tell you something....dont feel like your being kept out of the loop, because your not...we arnt being mean about it...we just wanna save the suprise ;)

So keep watching the Restricted Atria for news and what not, and hopefully we will return to a brand new Ordocast, with plenty of Polish.... in around 2 - 3 week's....depending on when we can Lassoo Aryte and get him on air :P

Untill then... Have fun guys

^_^

ordocastlogo.png

Hey Everyone and we start today the right way with the ORDOCAST! & in Episode 10: Arokh and Aryte take a leisurly half an hour to discuss A brief meeting overview, the history of the Group and that of the man himself.

With plenty to learn and more to remember for a long time, we present to you the 10th ordocast!

and as always a few links to help you out:

Direct to Audio - Direct Download ((right click "Save As" for this one))

Edited by Rykiana Ferina