Clicky

Esva

I.N.N News !!First Look!!

So as you all now know because of the Ordocast and my general rambling about doing I.N.N work, you have probably got the gist of what me and the cadet eating dragon are up to.

Well you know what, I am not going to say any more...... but... I am going to give you a sneak peek at whats to come.......

Screen 1

screen1vk.jpg

Screen 2

screen2zp.jpg

Screen 3

screen3sw.jpg

Screen 4

screen4sx.jpg

Now most of this will probably change, in the way of Fonts, Color scheme and a few additions and subtrations, but for now this is alll you are getting. So stay tuned to the forum and the occasional chit chat floating around in world.

From

Ryk

Feel free to comment ^_^

Edited by Rykiana Ferina

Perhaps at somepoint the INN and Podcast crews can band officially together as their their own PAO (Public Affairs Office). Get a subfourm setup to organize projects in, merge the two venues into one SL group, and become a highpowered media broadcasting unit alongside the other offices of ordo. Cause im looking at some really professional work here that ive really not seen in my past years in online milsims that gave this road a try.

Perhaps at somepoint the INN and Podcast crews can band officially together as their their own PAO (Public Affairs Office). Get a subfourm setup to organize projects in, merge the two venues into one SL group, and become a highpowered media broadcasting unit alongside the other offices of ordo.

Im Working on it :P

I hate to be a downer, but I've been in the INN group for awhile now, and I think I've seen 2 notices go through it. These are cool little video bits, but what can you actually DO with it? I doubt enough goes on in this group to actually make a video broadcast more than once in a blue moon.

ROFL on the video :winner:

and you know what...the I.N.N Group that everyone is apart of is some what stagnant, however thats going to change...and very soon....also......don't judge till you have seen the first episode, and there is enough interesting stuff that happens in ordo and the slm community to easily do a weekly show which is what it will be so.....:P