Clicky

Endra Ashbourne

Looking for skin/texture help (I will pay!)

Hey everyone :D

So lately I've been looking for an excuse to spend some time on SL, but I've been really tired of my uchicat avatar; it is adorable and all but in all honesty it doesn't really look like a lion. I happened to come across one that did though, the smilodon avatar. I paid a staff member from the store that I bought it at (who will remain nameless out of respect) to retexture the head and ears for me... and well, the finished result was less than satisfying. It had lost all detail and doesn't look good at all in my opinion.

Default texture

th_oldskin.png

Paid retexture

th_newskin1.jpg

Now I might not be up-to-date with current Ordo members, but our group tends to draw in some of the most talented people in SL so I figured it would be good to ask here: Can anyone do better? I'd be willing to pay $10 (negotiable if this is too low) for a quality reskin... but I'm unsure who to talk to. What is a lionboi to do? :o

Edit: Within 5 minutes of posting this, someone offered to help. I love you guys <3