Clicky

Krow Ames

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Played it all yesterday, it's kind of a buggy turd at times, textures occasionally not loading after a load transition (blue dogs, faceless npcs with floating teeth, invisible interiors) but the most annoying thing. And I'm not the only one to get this. Is the random and unforewarned sudden blacking of the screen and the game quitting out like you hit alt f4. Due to this I've developed an OCD of repeatedly hitting f5 on the keyboard whilst walking around. Though it does have funny bugs too. Such as the capability to steal a horse in front of an entire town so long as you crouch behind it first. I steal everything, always carry my trusty 'head bucket' for those things I really want. I dont like the stupid horses sometimes. Got off one I had just bought for 1000 gold to fire some arrows at some giants down a grassy knoll/cliff thing. Horse: DURR I CAN HALP. -charges off cliff, gets hurt by the fall, continues to charge giant which pummels it into the dirt with one swing-, thank Ffff for fast travel.

I hate vamprisim, 2 way to get cured, do the quest, or become a werewolf.

I did the quest where guy does ritutual, Murmur shit ton of work stand there for like 10 minutes, and in the end he like. "Yea ritual done now you can go."

And vampirsim cured :D

Or just go to a shrine and get cured. This is the best option within 24 hours.

guys just download it, its single player only anyway lol and i just got done with the game, its to easy and kinda boring, but w/e

Good for you on rushing through yet another game. Now actualy play and explore the game you just spent $60+ on... Also theres all kinds of other quests you can do. Join the imperial legion join the stormcloaks do other quests etc. Not jsut 4 hours ok done go back to Call of ADD

:D

Still love you bby <3

Edited by Hunter Abrams

So I found out a major thing with the game, and a way to break the game.

Major thing: If you marry a NPC who can train you/isn't a shop keeper, it turns them into a shop keeper somehow and when you train with them, you can just trade with them and get the money back. Which means free training in that skill (Woo~). Also since they can follow you, you basically get a portable shop. Meaning once every X time you get a free bit of gold.

Game breaking weapons: Dual wielding(Obviously) once you get the Enchanting perk to allow dual enchantments on an item. Grab two Daedric weapons and enchant them wiiiith~.

Main hand: 1 second Paralyze and absorb 10 Stamina on hit(with a grand gem, it's like 120~ charges).

Off hand: Soul trap if dies within 1~2 seconds. Drain 10hp on hit.

The paralyze cancels the annoying ass frost spell casters. Stamina drain allows for infinite power attacks, Soul trap is for infinite recharges. HP drain is obvious.

I use it and the only thing to give me trouble now is Arch Cryomancers or w/e because of their stupid stamina drain/slow.