Clicky

Kishoshima Dragonash

Ordo Gathering

What I want to do is try to set up a time/place for the lot of us that live in the GTA to all get together, sit, have some food drink a beer or three and kinda hang out/get to know one another better. My inlaws are out of town for the next 2 to 4 weeks, so we can use their place if we want a home to crash in or what not (Id use my place but 200 square feet is barely large enough for my wife and I). If you guys are interested, leave a note here and we'll try to work it out. I blame this idea COMPLETELY on Reinhardt and Ookami because I just found out Rein's like 5 min away from my house and HAS been for the last 5 years (jerk LOL). Let's try to do this before the first snow and while its still good patio weather. Lemme know whatcha think.

Edited by Xoza
retagged

You brat. You knew I lived 5 minutes away from you about 2 years ago! Not my fault you didnt pay attention to me at the time. How else do you think I knew you lived 5 minutes away from me? LOL

But yeah I'd be all over this. Just gotta plan it around my kids schooling, and have warning enough to get a babysitter. Need a couple of days warning for that.

Its about a 150 to 250 bucks there and back and there again Rein (gas/food etc) otherwise itd be a good idea (yay for Opec and their stupidity), oh and the storm headed for the Gulf Coast, AND the storm headed towards the east coast.. any excuse to jack the prices up on a barrel of oil >.>

@Kiwi - Just let me know if you plan on staying the night, there's a spare bedroom upstairs, one down stairs, and a big den down stairs as well with a Futon. Same goes for you other guys, if we're gonna be consuming any alcohol need to make sure we have a place for you guys to crash.

DAMN I had no idea gas was that expensive. BUT that goes to reveal I dont drive. BUT I wont need to crash. I wont be getting drunk(its VERY unlikely I'll drink anything but water), and hell, the busses will get me home in 20 minutes. But even if I was drunk, it wouldnt be the first time I had gotten drunk THEN gotten on the bus. >.>

It does seem as if more Ordo members live within the Toronto area/central ontario than in any other region. (emphasis on seem. I usualy dont pay attention to peoples locations unless its in central Ontario)

Kisho, Ook, me, Eriksson, Genesis, and I THINK I am forgetting 2 others.. I'm senile... dont blame me.