Clicky

Sosarin Demar

12/06 Meeting Discussion Thread

Aryte has canceled the meeting scheduled for 7:30 SLT tonight (12/06). By his request, I've started this thread. He extends his utmost apologies!

The purpose of this thread is to post any concerns anyone may have for this week, division reports, and any other items pertaining to the meeting.

Thank you.

Navis Report:

Not much following the Admin changes of a week ago. Our priorities are listed in order of importance:

1. Figure out some sort of realignment. The idea of crews is nice, but unrealistic and ineffectual given SL--time constraints, happenstance, etc. I'm going to submit a very rough draft of some ideas to Trevor presently.

2. Design some sort of new training regimen in accord with the realignment.

3. Razi has a damned fleet of some beautiful ships. He won the contract to build 'em a couple of months ago, and they're ready for approval. I'd like to get requirements hammered out for them, see what meets them, and have Razi tailor what he's got to meet them. There's no reason this shouldn't be easy to do. They should be ready to submit for scripting soon. Being as they are already built, this project shouldn't distract from the above two.

Those are our immediate concerns.

Astra Branch Report:

Sunday heralded Operation Stalwart, for which I feel Astra's level of participation and excellence was awe inspiring. I say it time and time again.

Heather McKay hosted a practice get-together this week. Thank you. Thursday hosted an Astra meeting, where we scanned a few topics, one of which including the Astra Restructure Proposal.

We hope to structure Astra in a manner that promotes quality control among our cadre of pilots. It will be an experiment that may not succeed as we'd like it to, but we hope it will be a positive impact. A thread over this topic is in the Astra forum.

I hope to implement the Astra restructure either this week or after finals. Especially after more discussion has been done on the topic.

Astra Codex revisions are due at the end of this weekend. A revised copy I hope to finish after final exams. Soon after, flight instructor exams.

Astra training queue is relatively empty. As of present it is filled with individuals pre-occupied elsewhere. Mostly RL. More emphasis is being placed in prototype praeda practice in the meantime.

Trinity's AD academy project is boding well. Exams are being written at present.

Edit:

Also Niiya has been playing with the attachment prototype a little. As for other details concerning vehicle construction projects for astra -- unknown to me.

That concludes this week's division report.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.