Clicky

Desereck Creeggan

Weekly Meeting (12/06/08)

[20:22] Aryte Vesperia: all right.

[20:22] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[20:22] Aryte Vesperia: If someone would be so kind, please take notes.

[20:22] Aryte Vesperia: We will keep this pretty short, I apologize for being so damn late.

[20:23] Aryte Vesperia: I am going to skip my report-- it can be summarized as "we are doing amazing, up six people, down none."

[20:23] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports-- I noticed a few posted on the forums already.

[20:23] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead and comment them here real quick, please.

[20:23] Sosarin Demar: Astra restructuring. Good.

[20:23] Sosarin Demar beats chest.

[20:23] Aryte Vesperia: Ha ha.

[20:23] Rei Kuhr: Still working on vehicle project.

[20:23] Trinity Heckroth: :D

[20:23] Sosarin Demar: Astra activity also good. That conclude report.

[20:24] Aryte Vesperia: The full reports for the branches are available on the forums.

[20:24] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you new to our weekly meetings, they are usually mentioned here.

[20:24] Aryte Vesperia: But we're a little fucked up this week.

[20:24] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand on to business.

[20:24] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up?

[20:25] Rei Kuhr: Still trying to get word out of Joseph and Ethan.

[20:25] Aryte Vesperia: On?

[20:25] Rei Kuhr: Joseph on being around. Ethan on the Astra replacement vehicle project.

[20:25] Aryte Vesperia: Ah, indeed.

[20:26] Keystone Gray: Kanaki's too fat to fit into the front door of Second Life.

[20:26] Aryte Vesperia: There are some simultaneous projects going on in regards to replacing the Praeda. We should have a better idea on that after finals pass.

[20:26] Mizar Korobase: Mizar needs to build the sim faster.

[20:26] Trinity Heckroth: mizars trees have excess scripts in them :x

[20:27] Mizar Korobase: They are all disabled

[20:27] Trinity Heckroth: oh ok

[20:27] Trinity Heckroth: Withdrawn

[20:27] Aryte Vesperia: Noted. Thank you.

[20:27] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

[20:27] Aryte Vesperia: Moooving right along with our Weekly (Light) meeting, haha.

[20:28] Aryte Vesperia: New business. Let me look here, I believe I have something in my notes.

[20:28] Aryte Vesperia: Oh yes. Addressing command solidarity concerns.

[20:29] Aryte Vesperia: In the event of any sort of event that would require officer direction--for example, defense of Titan, only one individual should and really legally can be delegating.

[20:29] Aryte Vesperia: I know there is a habit of chiming in. "We should do this" sort of comments. Or "don't shoot them, because . ."

[20:30] Aryte Vesperia: Those are two common phrases, among many others, that I note on coms.

[20:31] Aryte Vesperia: Input is great and necessary. Communication is important. But input and communication should not be prefixed with "we should," "don't," etc. Although you may not intend to "give an order," you are essentially infering that you are.

[20:31] Aryte Vesperia: Even if an E-3 is rambling about "shoulds" and "don'ts" while an O-3 is in command, it creates confusion.

[20:32] Aryte Vesperia: The responsibility of OIC is to be the individual who delegates. The remaining staff and on hand support is just that. Support. Listen and manuever as directed. If you've got information, state it. But don't infer command.

[20:32] Aryte Vesperia: I know someone mentioned concern over "reluctancy of assuming OIC."

[20:32] Aryte Vesperia: As in, noting a superior is on map, but they're not readily apparent as the OIC.

[20:33] Aryte Vesperia: Pretty easy way to handle that. Comm it. "Current OIC?" No reply, assume and move on. If it comes back to burn you later, better to have the superior officer giving you angry stares than no one taking the lead while the superior is afk.

[20:34] Aryte Vesperia: As always, announce your presence and make it clear.

[20:34] Aryte Vesperia: "Current OIC?"

[20:34] Aryte Vesperia: -"Durno, sir!"

[20:34] Aryte Vesperia: "Okay, assuming command. Triplicarius Bob reporting."

[20:34] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[20:34] Rei Kuhr: Just a comment I'd like to add.

[20:34] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[20:35] Aryte Vesperia: Rei.

[20:35] Diablos Korobase: I have a comment also Sir

[20:35] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck, have your comment or question ready.

[20:35] Rei Kuhr: Along the same lines as what was said, it's best not to argue with orders as well, especially in public. If the OIC gives an order that you do not agree with it, talk to him publically about it. Challenging them in public is a good way to be punitively punished.

[20:35] Rei Kuhr: er

[20:35] Rei Kuhr: talk to him privately

[20:35] Rei Kuhr: (I'm tired)

[20:36] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[20:36] Desereck Creeggan: I've noticed many times on sim, where we are being attacked that one person or I ask for an OIC currently, no one replies and I look around at ranks to see who should. I see people who should be taking command because they are there, but they dont. It becomes increasingly frustrating for defence gets really haywired. Maybe something that would boost confidence in officers to take OIC?

[20:37] Phillip Hultcrantz agrees

[20:37] Kytec Switchblade raises a hand

[20:37] Aryte Vesperia: Not losing their commission should be a good confidence booster. (:

[20:37] Desereck Creeggan: :D

[20:37] Trinity Heckroth agrees.

[20:37] Aryte Vesperia: Diablos.

[20:38] Diablos Korobase: I just want to add that one thing I do whenI log on is check:sim

[20:38] Diablos Korobase: As it lets You know who is on sim that way You now if Your the highest rank or not

[20:38] Desereck Creeggan raises hand again, for he forgot something >_>

[20:39] Diablos Korobase: That way if You are You can assume command till someone of a higher rank logs on

[20:39] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec.

[20:40] Kytec Switchblade: I'm on titan quite alot. Sometimes if say im back and fourth cooking dinner, or 10 minutes from goign to work ill hop on sim and idle around incase there is an emergency or to defend if i see it, but will not take OIC. Wouldnt threatening people with loss of comission just cause them to stay away for that time?

[20:41] Kytec Switchblade (COM): Or should they just say "not OIC" and be done with it

[20:41] Kytec Switchblade: or should i not use coms for the meeting >:|

[20:41] Kytec Switchblade: lol

[20:42] Aryte Vesperia: If there are, for example, four officers sitting on base during an attack and none of them are chiming in, I find that negligent of duty. I consider that reportable. I'd rather have them fighting eachother for command, than sitting on their hands.

[20:42] Faron Karu: :D

[20:42] Kytec Switchblade: mmhmm

[20:43] Aryte Vesperia: If officers mysteriously disappear (highly doubt that'd ever happen) to avoid OIC, then they would again, be neglecting duty and lose their commission.

[20:43] Faron Karu: >.>

[20:43] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[20:43] Desereck Creeggan: In other occasions where there actualy is no OIC on sim to take charge, only enlisted or lower rank NCO's there are Praetorians on. Arent Praetorians supposed to assume OIC in these instances? If so there is the same reluctancy to take charge and organize the defense. I understand its not regulatory for Praetorians to take OIC, but in required situations I've seen only few who do.

[20:45] Aryte Vesperia: It is a Praetorian's responsibility to do so, yes. It is actually a regulation within their codex to do so.

[20:45] Aryte Vesperia: If you note any failure to do such, simply toss it over to Kytec and he'll take it from there.

[20:45] Phillip Hultcrantz raises hand

[20:45] Aryte Vesperia: Phillip?

[20:46] Phillip Hultcrantz: What are the regs on NCO's taking command?

[20:46] Aryte Vesperia: NCO's work the same method as officers. In the absence of an officer, senior NCO may assume command.

[20:46] Aryte Vesperia: This has happened several times in the past, especially at late hours.

[20:47] Aryte Vesperia: If, for say, officers are present but afk/off staring at walls.

[20:47] Aryte Vesperia: NCO can still step up.

[20:47] Aryte Vesperia: Just be ready to relinquish it on an officer's return.

[20:48] Aryte Vesperia: Any further questions?

[20:49] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[20:49] Aryte Vesperia: Are there any topics to be added for tonight's business?

[20:50] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[20:50] Aryte Vesperia: Rei.

[20:50] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[20:50] Rei Kuhr: Any word on the HUD update?

[20:51] Aryte Vesperia: Vladimus . . uh, vanished after that night he showed up and started defending/then crashed.

[20:51] Aryte Vesperia: . . I think he died.

[20:51] Aryte Vesperia: (Not really.)

[20:51] Keystone Gray: Maybe Triplicarius Bob got him.

[20:51] Lestat Umarov: I killed him

[20:51] Fen Fouroux: D:

[20:51] Lestat Umarov: He's gone

[20:51] Lestat Umarov: forever...

[20:51] Dagger Exonar: It's common for praetorians to hibernate.

[20:51] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin?

[20:52] Sosarin Demar: Political stance with the AN? How do we treat visiting AN staff?

[20:52] Sosarin Demar: Seeking clarification.

[20:52] Aryte Vesperia: Uh, well . . good questions.

[20:52] Aryte Vesperia: Tjeu

[20:52] Aryte Vesperia: Er.

[20:53] Aryte Vesperia: They've been dead silent.

[20:53] Aryte Vesperia: I dropped Jason a "soooo . . about that unbanning?" a few days ago. Nothing.

[20:53] Trinity Heckroth raises a hand

[20:53] Aryte Vesperia: Treat AN staff like they'd treat us, currently.

[20:53] Phillip Hultcrantz: ..ban them? ...

[20:53] Aryte Vesperia: Which is promptly banning if armed or armored.

[20:53] Aryte Vesperia: Only folks you shouldn't would be delegates.

[20:54] Aryte Vesperia: Jason, and AN HC.

[20:54] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity?

[20:55] Trinity Heckroth: Just wanted to put it out there that it hasnt exactly been quiet for me. Like to remind you sir, that I'm currently living with a member of AN HC so, report forthcoming.

[20:55] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha.

[20:55] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[20:55] Aryte Vesperia: Anything further

[20:55] Trinity Heckroth nods.

[20:55] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Ooon to promotions.

[20:56] Gulliver Carpool raises a hand. "these final questions? I crashed."

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Oh.

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Go ah ead, Gulliver.

[20:56] Gulliver Carpool: Razi brought this up to me and I told him to mention it because it's a good point, but since he's not here--During Op Stalwart, many of our enemies prohibited fleet activities. What can be done either externally/politically to assure our inclusion or internally to give us some sort of ancillary role?

[20:57] Aryte Vesperia: It isn't an "ordo fleet" denied. Our two primary targets were initially "no aircraft/fleet."

[20:57] Aryte Vesperia: We brought up aircraft in both.

[20:57] Aryte Vesperia: Fleet was permitted in Anamur, but prim limits shafted that.

[20:58] Gulliver Carpool: Kk.

[20:58] Aryte Vesperia: Anything futher?

[20:59] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand on to promotions.

[20:59] Aryte Vesperia: Okay, I have not actually . . read these. So we'll read them together!

[20:59] Aryte Vesperia: I will finalize, document, and hand out the necessary stuff by tomorrow morning.

[21:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's seeee.

[21:00] Aryte Vesperia: First note.

[21:00] Aryte Vesperia: "Fermi Torok Has been downright awesome in aerial combat and everything else. He continues to perform and output more than what is expected of an Ordo Imperialis personnel in all fields. It is jaw dropping to see him in a praeda while in combat as he displays and achieves superiority while maneuvering through the stress and frustration of lag and everything else someone experiences during an assault like the one we just accomplished. When Fermi is forced to the ground, his efficiency decreases none what so ever as he provides essential cover for our ground troops. Off the field he is a great comrade and always does the best."

[21:00] Aryte Vesperia: Recommended . . Fermi Torok - (E-5), Ace Pilot Merit.

[21:00] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:01] Aryte Vesperia: Second note.

[21:01] Aryte Vesperia: "Niiya Narayan continues to improve and show everyone what they're capable of. In the air Niiya controls the situation they're in and turns it to their advantage. Off the field Niiya is a awesome comrade, showing a great personality and passion to Ordo. Niiya can also exhibit command capabilities fit for the next step up."

[21:01] Aryte Vesperia: Recommended . . Niiya Narayan - (E-6).

[21:01] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:01] Aryte Vesperia: "Lunus has continualy been on base, and working hard. He performs great in combat, and is an essential asset to our defense. He volunteers some and stays on sim for a considerable amount of time. "

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: Recommended . . Lunus Ferraris - (E-3)

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: Approved!

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: "Nevin is on base almost non-stop, helping out with defense duty. Her partaking in defense and offense has helped considerably for the past week. She continues to exhibit qualities befitting an Ordo member."

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: Recommended . . Nevin Korobase - (E-2)

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: Asked not to read these ones aloud.

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Endra, Zeller, Zero; promoted to E-2.

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: sdfsfd

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Oh jesus Christ.

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Long one.

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Okaaay.

[21:03] Mizar Korobase: o.o

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Let's see . .

[21:03] Kytec Switchblade: xD

[21:03] Rei Kuhr: Dont break our huds D:

[21:03] Kytec Switchblade: it doesnt break ours, just the person typing

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Aarya Gothly(E-2)

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Daiza, E-2. Approved.

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: Butthole Magic . .

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: E-3, approved.

[21:03] Mizar Korobase: :P

[21:04] Lunus Ferraris: Sorry im late sir

[21:04] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede, E-2, approved.

[21:04] Aryte Vesperia: (I thought they were an E-2? If so, E-3.)

[21:04] Kytec Switchblade: Lunus you were promoted.

[21:04] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor, E-3.. aproved.

[21:04] Aryte Vesperia: Venes E4, approved.

[21:04] Lunus Ferraris: To what sir?

[21:04] Aryte Vesperia: Tenyth E-3 approved.

[21:04] Desereck Creeggan: E-3

[21:05] Aryte Vesperia: Sekonda E-5 approved.

[21:05] Kytec Switchblade: Janitor.

[21:05] Fen Fouroux: Candy eater.

[21:05] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity E-5 approved.

[21:05] Aryte Vesperia: Wait, aren't you an E-5?

[21:05] Trinity Heckroth: Im an e-4 sir

[21:05] Aryte Vesperia: Oh, okay.

[21:05] Aryte Vesperia: E-5 now, yay.

[21:05] Lunus Ferraris Is honored to accept the promotion

[21:05] Trinity Heckroth: \o/

[21:05] Aryte Vesperia: Lots of repeats!

[21:06] Aryte Vesperia: I'll read these ones out.

[21:06] Aryte Vesperia: Heather Mckay [E-3 to E-4]: For demonstrating leadership qualities in both Op. Stalwart and in hosting a practice session this week. Also, for her activity levels.

[21:06] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:06] Aryte Vesperia: Fermi Torok [E-4 to E-5]: For being active and demonstrating leadership qualities through combat. Showing initiative in assisting with Astra projects.

[21:06] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck Creeggan [E-4 to E-5]: For being active and demonstrating leadership qualities through combat. Showing initiative in assisting with Astra projects.

[21:07] Aryte Vesperia: Haha. Already promoted Keller, but this one is amusing. I have to read it.

[21:07] Aryte Vesperia: "Promotion recommendation: Keller Teichmann to E-2. His work last night was far exceeding of an E-1. Dude got like a 98 on the gun range too."

[21:07] Aryte Vesperia: "Dude."

| |

[21:07] Aryte Vesperia: Okay, shh.

[21:07] Aryte Vesperia: Anyways.

[21:07] Lunus Ferraris: Good Job Keller :D

[21:07] Aryte Vesperia: Heather, Fermi, Niiya. All recommended for Ace Merits.

[21:08] Aryte Vesperia: All very approved.

[21:08] Aryte Vesperia: I think Niiya already has one. But anyways.

[21:08] Keystone Gray: Clusters.

[21:08] Niiya Narayan: i do? :o

[21:08] Aryte Vesperia: "Heather McKay; for operating effectively as infantry, and switching effectively between ground and air roles."

[21:08] Aryte Vesperia: Combat Prowess, approved.

[21:08] Aryte Vesperia: "Fermi Torok; for footing it well, and charging up a ridge to secure a secondary objective in Anamur by teleporting other personnel in and coordinating with air assets for a prolonged period."

[21:08] Aryte Vesperia: Combat Prowess II, approved.

[21:09] Aryte Vesperia: Almost there.

[21:09] Aryte Vesperia: Jonstud Baxton - Combat Prowess 1

[21:09] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:10] Aryte Vesperia: Oh god this is huge.

[21:10] Aryte Vesperia: I usually do my homework and read these way early. So pardon me for being so haphazard.

[21:10] Aryte Vesperia: Deeesereck, Ace Merit. Approved.

[21:10] Aryte Vesperia: "Desereck Creegan displayed the most stunning and outright epic manuevers and aerial superiority I've seen so far in the Ordo Imperialis. I was literally in awe as he provided support along side me, in Praeda, or for me while we witheld the front; keeping the Guerilla Rebels pinned in their most highest and furthest control point, the Northwest Temple. Desereck deserves this badge to show; not only his ability to keep the sky wiped clean, but his ability to keep support up for our ground troops in Terra and our grounded pilots in Astra, until the inevitable pacification of the Guerilla Rebels."

[21:11] Aryte Vesperia: Jester Spearmann - Combat Prowess MK2

[21:11] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:11] Aryte Vesperia: "Jester Spearmann, kept at it through the whole thing. He silenced the group that he and I were in from opening chats with a groupwide message, and hell he even provided cover for me while I hopped on a Velox, as the enemies who assisted the Rebels were shooting in spawn. He was able and constantly active, providing fire on the Northwest Temple, and holding the center temple with Tandem Destiny who I'll now adress for performance just as Jester, who has shown me his true colors on the battlefield."

[21:11] Aryte Vesperia: Tandem Destiny - Combat Prowess. Approved.

[21:11] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede Aluveaux - Ordo Achievement Merit

[21:11] Aryte Vesperia: Aw, very nice. Approved.

[21:12] Aryte Vesperia: "Dascede Aluveaux was here today as she has been since she graduated from Cadetship out of Schola, protecting the sim diligently on defense during the operation. She has constantly offered to help with Phase 4 training and other things on base, and can almost always be found on the south end of the wall, watching and waiting for the enemy to fall into her crosshairs. She did an awesome job in helping stop the response attack on Titan, even returning after having issues with things off of Second Life, yet showing devotion to the protection of Titan and continueing thereafter those issues had been dealt with."

[21:12] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov - Uh, does this guy not have every combat related merit for his epicness yet? If not - give the next best one to him.

[21:12] Aryte Vesperia: Hahahahhaa.

[21:12] Lestat Umarov: I don't have the marskman merit, punisher qual, architect of eternity

[21:12] Lestat Umarov: thats it

[21:12] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov; Corona Argentum.

[21:12] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:12] Lestat Umarov: aside from the imperators star lol

[21:12] Lestat Umarov: :3

[21:13] Mizar Korobase: I don't have architect of eternity :P

[21:13] Aryte Vesperia: "Lestat.... is Lestat, as usual. The ammount of sheer epic this guy left in his wake had most of the Guerilla Rebels crying in their holes. Its hard to overstate my satifaction with this guy's performance. He even held down the main office of the Rebel's leader, and sat in his chair. Lestat was an amazing asset on the battlefield today, making use; along side me, of the Velox and turning the tide swiftly, providing teleports on request, and keeping everyone focused on Ventrilo as well, he stunned everyone today, and I believe I'm not the only one reporting his excellence on the battlefield. He deserves reward for his efforts. Along with me, he continued his impressive display of power onto SLSN soil, helping to pin them to their offices until the Iron Symphony called the end to this massive event."

[21:13] Aryte Vesperia: Oh wow.

[21:13] Aryte Vesperia: Here are the Stalwart recommendations.

[21:13] Aryte Vesperia: Let me look real quick.

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Endra Ashborne-Combat Prowess+Corona Obsidionalis

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Tandem Destiny-Combat Prowess+Corona Obsidionalis

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Fermi Torok-Combat Prowess+Combat Prowess II+Corona Obsidionalis

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Tandem Destiny-Combat Prowess+Corona Obsidionalis

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Seb Yakan-Combat Prowess+Combat Prowess II+Corona Obsidionalis

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Daiza Dowren-Combat Prowess+Corona Obsidionalis

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Kanaki Hornet-Combat Prowess+Corona Obsidionalis+Kanaki's Fat Medal

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Venes Dagger-Combat Prowess+Corona Obsidionalis

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Approved.

[21:15] Mizar Korobase: Kanaki's Fat Medal. Excellent.

| |

[21:16] Aryte Vesperia: Sirus McMahon was recommended for Combat Prowes MK2.

[21:16] Mizar Korobase: Moar like Corona Obeseness amirite?

[21:16] Aryte Vesperia: But they apparently don't have MK1. So they are getting both.

| |

[21:17] Aryte Vesperia: Haha, shh, okay.

[21:17] Aryte Vesperia: Any final comments this evening?

[21:17] Lunus Ferraris raises a paw

[21:17] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus.

[21:17] Rei Kuhr: Can I throw cars at Joseph?

[21:17] Sirus McMahon: damn..

[21:17] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[21:17] Lunus Ferraris: Congradulations to all for your awards and promotions >^v..v^<

[21:18] Aryte Vesperia: Yes! Very much so. :)

[21:18] Aryte Vesperia: Very deserved.

[21:18] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[21:18] Lunus Ferraris: I can easily say all of you are just plain epic :D

[21:18] Desereck Creeggan: Well deserved all of you, great job everyone and keep it up. Everything is in tip-top shape and getting better each day. :D

| |

[21:19] Aryte Vesperia: Haha. :) Good to hear, Desereck.

[21:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for showing up on such a short notice . . renotice, unnotice, notice.

[21:20] Aryte Vesperia: Have a great night. I should have everything out and to you by noon tomorrow.

[21:20] Aryte Vesperia: You can start bugging me after that.

[21:20] Aryte Vesperia: Have a great evening.

[21:20] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be idling for a bit to work on this.

[21:20] Aryte Vesperia: Love you guys. Minus Kanaki.

[21:20] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

-------

Forgot to take out an inventory decline >_>

Promotions list:

Fermi Torok - [E-5] Ace Pilot Merit Combat Prowess Combat Prowess II Corona Obsidionalis

Niiya Narayan - [E-6] Ace Pilot

Lunus Ferraris - [E-3]

Nevin Korobase - [E-2]

Zero Itamae- [E-2]

Keller Teichmann - [E-2]

Aarya Gothly - [E-2]

Daiza Dowren - [E-2] Combat Prowess Corona Obsidionalis

Butthole Magic - [E-3]

Dascede Aluveaux - [E-2]

Zrazor Rozenstrauch - [E-3]

Venes Dagger - [E4] Combat Prowess Corona Obsidionalis

Tenyth Hirano - [E-3]

Desereck Creeggan - [E-3]

Sekonda Huet - [E-5]

Trinity Heckroth- [E-5]

Heather Mckay - [E-4] Combat Prowess Ace Pilot

Desereck Creeggan - [E-5] Ace Pilot

Jonstud Baxton - Combat Prowess I

Jester Spearmann - Combat Prowess II

Dascede Aluveaux - Ordo Achievement Merit

Lestat Umarov - Corona Argentum.

Endra Ashborne- [E-2] Combat Prowess Corona Obsidionalis

Tandem Destiny - Combat Prowess Corona Obsidionalis

Seb Yakan - Combat Prowess Combat Prowess II Corona Obsidionalis

Kanaki Hornet - Combat Prowess Corona Obsidionalis

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.