Clicky

Crash Silverfall

Diablo 3

Krow, Krin, and I got up to Act II. I think they went a bit further. Strealok hung around with us for a good part of Act I.

Krin and I play the Demon Hunter, Krow plays the Monk. Strealok had the Barbarian.

I had to change pants by the time the second act hit.

My BattleTag is KuramaBingyi#1380. Those who want to add me on RealID, my email is [email protected].

Guest Ruin Nefarious

.. you'll just have to figure out what my battle tag is. It's very obvious, LOL.

(WIZARD BTW. WIZARD FOREVER.)

Guest Afevis
11:30 a.m. PDT

- We are in the process of performing an emergency maintenance for Diablo III servers in the Americas to resolve several issues that are currently impacting the game. This maintenance may cause some interruption in communication, ability to log in, use of in-game features, and disconnections. We anticipate all servers will be available for play at approximately 1:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as necessary. Thank you for your patience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10: 22 a.m. PDT

- We are in the process of performing an emergency maintenance for all North American Diablo III servers to resolve several issues that are currently impacting the game. This maintenance may cause some interruption in communication, ability to log in, use of in-game features, and disconnections. We anticipate all servers will be available for play in approximately 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience.