Clicky

Crash Silverfall

Diablo 3

header_enUS.jpg

We are writing tell you about an important change to Diablo III: we're going to be removing the
gold and real-money auction house system from the game.

When we initially designed and implemented the auction house system, the driving goal was to
provide a convenient and secure system for trades. But after much review and player feedback,
it became increasingly clear that despite the benefits of the AH system and the fact that many
players around the world use it, it ultimately undermines Diablo's core game play: kill monsters to
get cool loot.

We're working out the details of how the auction house system will be shut down, but we wanted
to share the news as soon as we made the decision in order to give everyone as much advance
notice as possible. Please note that the final shutdown will occur on March 18, 2014. We will keep
everyone informed as we work through this process, but feel free to check out our blog post on
the subject, and stay tuned to Diablo 3.com for further details.

- The Diablo III team

footer-02.jpg
© Diablo and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.

Probbaly. But it is true that it left a bad taste with all the easy access to high end gear through the auction house. Probably the reason why Path of Exile is that awesome. And on Hardcore, hard as hell as well. One miscalculation and you're screwed.

But as for D3, probably will not touch it again before there is new content out. Honestly can't bring myself to try and grind past the last two acts of the final difficulty.

Edited by Achtas

So in preperation for the release of the expansion and the "Templar" class blizzard has rolled out a massive update for diablo3. Critics claim that this fixes and changes the game so much that it might aswell be a "diablo 3.5". 

Im going to play it again, anyone else?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13071930/are-you-prepared-for-201-2-26-2014

Complex Leveling tree? No and they won't ever with this game as far as i know. What they PROBABLY did was revamp the skills to make them more interesting and tactical.

Just opening up the game to check my Demon Hunter.

It ain't D2 but it ain't all terrible. It needs some serious content to keep people playing though.

On a side note - They undumbify the Loot drop , namely Loot 2.0.

They added paragon levels and with the expansion you cna paly as the crusader, try out a adventure new mode and go up to lv 70! Which probably means new skills/passives. They changed the way difficulty works and added Clans&Communities social features.

First item i drop on the new Loot & difficulty system and it gives be a legendary hand-crossbow with a 200+ dmg difference from my Nightmare mode one!

The UI is tidy and neat now! Skills have been changed and improved in my opinion. Only one type of Health Potion and there's bonus for higher difficulties. It really is a Diablo 3.5! I have this character finished with old Nightmare mode. Now iam havin trouble killing the zombies at tristam on HARD (second difficulty level)!

Edited by Dagurath

OH GODS!

I actually (totally saw it coming but nevertheless) got AMBUSHED by 20+ enemies after i opened a chest in a close quarters cellar! A small battle more fun then most of the old game entire chapter 1!

This may not sound or look like much for some... But i been getting feelings i didn't prior to this patch with thsi game. I don't feel like i'm a turtle progressing anymore. And as i update my equipment to the new difficult leve and loot system i can see how challenging it will get.

Edited by Dagurath