Clicky

Crash Silverfall

Diablo 3

Ok so after the dramatic topic title i hope everyone reads this. After playing for a few houers I found it odd that I could not add friends to my list. I surfed the web and find out that you can not att or play with friends that plays on a diffrent region server!

Make sure that when you start playing that your on the "Americas" server since thats where like 90% of the ordo members are and if you want to play with them then you have to be there aswell!

I just "wasted" a good 5 houers playing up my wizard that I now cant use becaus hes on the EU server.

So If you want to play with ordo friends make sure to be on the right server!

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Good catch! But I was under the impression they planned on making it global after things settle down. May want to dig through their forums to confirm.

Guest Afevis

No, you have to select what server you have to play on. This is so that the auction house doesn't get screwed up by differences in currency rates, ect.

I was able to switch my server to Europe to try something with Huttser, and was able to use the same character I was playing last night on the American servers.

Edit: Nevermind, lol. Just logged back in after switching servers and don't have my character on EU. Derp'd.

Demon hunter is very lack luster after normal mode. their damage output is nice however still lightly useless.

I enjoyed witch doctor at first until it's novelty wore off.. then about level 30 I was like "OMG I CAN MAKE THINGS INTO CHICKENS!" Then I kept using hex and saying "Chicken arise, arise chicken arise." in a retarded voice.. which oddly made the game fun again.

edit: monk is just easier to play because you can have 4 skills that heal + 2 AoE attacks

Edited by Tsukiyomi Yuhara

I still havent bought it , but from playing the demo with all classes monk is tops.

It heals, it stuns/slows, its got medium range, and it can take as much damage as it can dish out. There are very few downsides to Monk. its DPS isnt as high but with its kiting and healing abilities it doesnt need it to be.

I still havent bought it , but from playing the demo with all classes monk is tops.

It heals, it stuns/slows, its got medium range, and it can take as much damage as it can dish out. There are very few downsides to Monk. its DPS isnt as high but with its kiting and healing abilities it doesnt need it to be.

if your dps doesn't rival a barbs you're doing it wrong. You can't rival a witch doctor due to it's numerous dots and good wizards end game have upwards to 20k damage. However a monks ability to deal out damage is on par with all the other classes. Especially if you do your combo's right.