Clicky

Crash Silverfall

Diablo 3

What Cyphre said pretty much sums it up. I was having a ton of issues on wizard until I started finding weapons better than what I had. Now that my base damage is in the 600 range it's not quite that hard. I just Archon form and beam everything to death. Although you do end up hp racing bosses... which leads you to stuff like the following

Screenshot006.jpg

Barbs cant circle kite. When we are running, we are genuinely RUNNING becuase we are about to die. We have VERY little in the way of ranged attackes; a single axe throw which requires rage, a thrown spear to pull enemies to us, and a jump attack which brings us to them.

Playing through on normal, there were a few bosses and mob types where the barbarian was at a distinct disadvangage; we could only run in, smack it once or twice, and had to run before it turned its attention on us. In nightmare mode so far.... well.. I Ffffing hate lazer beams. Me, and a party of 2 other barbarians... fighting laser beam enemies.... it became a game of who had the highest repair bill.

Guest Afevis

Might have been the accounts that your things were sent to. Just remove them. If possible, get an authenticator for your account, as that shit really helps to prevent these kind of situations.

Barbs cant circle kite. When we are running, we are genuinely RUNNING becuase we are about to die. We have VERY little in the way of ranged attackes; a single axe throw which requires rage, a thrown spear to pull enemies to us, and a jump attack which brings us to them.

Playing through on normal, there were a few bosses and mob types where the barbarian was at a distinct disadvangage; we could only run in, smack it once or twice, and had to run before it turned its attention on us. In nightmare mode so far.... well.. I Ffffing hate lazer beams. Me, and a party of 2 other barbarians... fighting laser beam enemies.... it became a game of who had the highest repair bill.

Dealing with that sort of stuff is easy. hop in, stun/pull, use rend with lifesteal, cleave^until you are about to die, rend moar, then run. Rinse and repeat. Barb's lifesteal is it's bread and butter homie ;c

And just wait until you get to hell :D Jailer, Frozen, Arcane Enchanted enemies... enjoy that. Stuck, to get stuck longer, to get destroyed by lasers.

Circle kiting? None of that nonsense in Inferno. Better get your resistance up to 800+. Otherwise, have fun dying...a lot. 20-30 deaths a session unless you start going tank now. And don't even think about making it through ANY of act 2 without resist. The only 2 ways to play Inferno as a Barbarian is to either suck it up and stack the hell out of crit and either survival/offensive and start using a weapon throw only build. (Mass amounts of fury generators make it easy.) But I guarantee you'll die with how specific the gear required is. Tank is a little easier and more flexible if you actually enjoyed being able to swap out runes as the weapon throw build has little real wiggle room. (Jailer, Vortex, Molten, Arcane. Aw yea.)

if you play 'smart' resistance and hp isn't so important. For example my wizard still dies like mad to arcane beams and whatnot. I just play smart enough I don't get caught in them unless it's large amounts of bullshit keeping me in them. I.E. Jailer frozen or vortex. ;c

p.s. Apparently, Barb's leap skill makes him immune while airborn.. if you time it right you can dodge the freeze orb things, or diablo's bone cage.

I'm pretty sure that dash ability that the monk has that I can't remember the name of makes you immune to freeze orbs and such as well, if timed correctly. I've been in the middle of a shitload of them before, to where just standing in the vicinity I'd have been frozen. I dashed right before, and made it out just fine.

Right, all the classes have some sort of movement skill, utilized in a defensive category. See unlike barbs who can take a hit, the rest of us ranged classes simply can't. Thus circle-kiting. Or if you've got enough map to backtrack, drag everything across the field that you've already cleared while using abilities that deploy a damaging object (like Hydra, or any sort of slow/pain field). Otherwise it's just a matter of avoiding green or firey pools of doom under your feet constantly by running out of the way.

You really just need to play with someone! I have a little team I tend to run with, consisting of a tank Monk, glass cannon Demon Hunter, and myself as a tank Barbarian. Between my own Armor/Resistance buff, and the defensive buffs the Monk grants we can stand up to almost anything. We can easily take down the Butcher under 2 minutes simply because we took the time to compose a team dedicated to group survival. I'm sure there is a lot more you can come up with, or make use of in Inferno as well, but this made for an easy time in Act 1.

Paraphrasing: "Stuff and insight"

Inferno is solo'able, mainly by barbs. However what you said is pretty much true. a group of four is the way to go. It makes each mob harder, however the group dps is better if you have cohesion. I am pretty close to having all 5 classes lvl 50, the plan after that is all level 60 and at inferno. Though my wizard can't seem to solo Izual on hell difficulty. That one-shot charge be lame.

Also, since Diablo 3 has drained all of my time. Battletag is: Tsukiyomi#1776 or if you have me on steam or skype(and ask nicely) I'll give you my real id email. :D.

I am.. disappointed. After getting teh game, and finishing normal mode, as I began going through nightmare... it just.. it felt REALLY stale. Tried other classes, still stale.

Sure the game is gorgeous, the story detail is great. The play is great. ... after your first hour of play, you have thus, experienced everything the game can offer in terms of experience. Prehaps I was just easier to please as a teenager playing Diablo 1 and then 2.