Clicky

Crash Silverfall

Diablo 3

I am.. disappointed. After getting teh game, and finishing normal mode, as I began going through nightmare... it just.. it felt REALLY stale. Tried other classes, still stale.

Sure the game is gorgeous, the story detail is great. The play is great. ... after your first hour of play, you have thus, experienced everything the game can offer in terms of experience. Prehaps I was just easier to please as a teenager playing Diablo 1 and then 2.

Wait until you hit inferno. ;/ I was damn good at D1 and D2, I still have such a huge issue with Inferno.

I've found the game to be really boring when I'm not jamming with friends, If I wanted to play a mulitplayer game solo while my friends are all max level, I'd have stuck with WoW.

That said at time's its a good stress reliever.

Agreed, if I'm not playing with another, I don't really have much fun.

Agreed, if I'm not playing with another, I don't really have much fun.

I have to agree with what someone said last night on TS. The game doesn't really start until inferno. It's annoying to say that the first three difficulties can be breezed through. However the game isn't engaging like it is in Inferno. Once my wizard got to inferno, my 4 other level 50's got really tedious to play sadly since their gear wasn't up to snuff for what I was doing.

Also, who is up for some hell ponies tonight? ;o I need to upgrade my staff but I'm only like 40k away from doing so.

I have to agree with what someone said last night on TS. The game doesn't really start until inferno. It's annoying to say that the first three difficulties can be breezed through. However the game isn't engaging like it is in Inferno. Once my wizard got to inferno, my 4 other level 50's got really tedious to play sadly since their gear wasn't up to snuff for what I was doing.

Also, who is up for some hell ponies tonight? ;o I need to upgrade my staff but I'm only like 40k away from doing so.

I'm up for some Pony smashing I know its past the 3rd. But I'm still stuck on the second boss on Hell mode.