Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 18SEP11

✠ Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

✠ Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction. Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

✠ Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

✠ [E-1]'s -- please remember to read "Life After Schola" and remember to take your promotion examinations if you wish to seek elevation! The E-2 examination is painless, I promise. Don’t let it pass you up. If you need help finding them, send me an IM.

[PRF]

Altus Nirvana

Havoc Sparta

Ken Bremer

Lairex Beck

Radryl Allen

Ryu Peng

Shizzerk Kostolany

Temian Nightfire

WayneX Resident

[Merits]

Achtai Coronet – [indoctrination] +25 * cited for exemplary faith and zeal in the commission of duty.

Afevis Sodertelege – [Architect of Unity] +25 * cited for routinely demonstrated commitment to assisting in database matters.

Daeshana Sapeur – [Ordo Achievement] +100 * cited by command for selfless dedication to the defense of Titan; numerous documented events of returning to Titan to assist at late hours without question.

Dave3 Howley – [Architect of Unity] +25 * cited for development of accepted and useful policy elements of the Ordo.

Fatalitywolf Firehawk – [Alpha] * membership in an elite unit.

Fatalitywolf Firehawk – [Architect of Unity] +25* cited for development of accepted and useful policy elements of the Ordo.

Genesis Ronmark – [Comrade Support] +25 * already has this merit, but he deserves another pat.

Hakuen Silverstar –[instructor] +25 * cited by IEA command for repeated demonstration of commitment as an instructor.

Havoc Sparta – [Combat Prowess] +25 * cited for demonstrated combat proficiency.

Kithsuneca Eilde – [Architect of Unity] +25 * makes pretty things for Aryte (and provides a venue for Ordo membership to have fun).

Lucas Atlantis – [indoctrination] +25 * cited for demonstrated zeal and commitment to the organization.

Mackenzie Macbain – [indoctrination] +25 * cited for unparraelled commitment to the values of the Ordo in the commission of duty.

Mackenzie Macbain – [Alpha] * membership in an elite unit.

Phares Sarjeant – [indoctrination] +25 * cited for exemplary faith and commitment to the organization.

Reinhardt Stenvaag – [Homeland Defense] +25 * cited for demonstrated prowess in the defense of Titan.

Robwolf Dragovar – [Corona Obsidionalis] +100 *”single handedly bypassed the entire CDF defensive line, (that consisted of both flying mechs and heavy, armored turrets), cutting his way through the entire base to make it to the reactor room, where he again, single handedly defended the room for 7 minutes, against the, what I assumed to be insurmountable odds to cap the reactor, resulting in victory at CDF.”

Wulf Lykin – [Extended Service] * old!

[Promotions]

Emma Roy – [E-2]

Phares Sarjeant – [E-5]

Recalibar Zaytsev – [E-4]

Rykiana Ferina - [E-6]

Tonny Foxdale – [E-2]

[Misc]

Genesis Ronmark (5 QP)

Kaska Czarny (5 QP)

Mikeo Amiot (5 QP)